Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Search Rp partner

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:06 am
Right hello now first I'll tell you my idea then what I require.

I want to do an RP that doesn't exactly stick to a straight timeline, start to finish story. The cast of this RP will be many both with the main roles and the npcs.

I was was thinking we follow with the main characters and proceed as if telling a story, flashback sort of thing. A teacher and a student, fantasy genre.

I'm not sure if it's clear what I want so. The two main characters have their section, then they start talking about a story or their past, they we play as younger versions of those character or maybe completely different character and act out the past. Then fast-forward to the present and continue with that story then maybe having a short spin off with certain characters they meet then returning to the main story.

Basically side stories and flashbacks as well as the main story line.

I'm looking for someone who...
-likes the idea.
-Can write the bare minimal of two paragraphs.
-Can play as multiple characters at any one time and also adapt to a sudden change in the story
-Also to be as active as possible, ideally I'd like at least a single post every 2-3 days.
-Is creative, your brain exploding with new inventive ideas for characters, side-stories and generally everything.

I understand this may be asking a lot but it is something I would really like to do, please post and quote me here if your interested. Thank you for your time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:50 pm
ChickenBear
Right hello now first I'll tell you my idea then what I require.

I want to do an RP that doesn't exactly stick to a straight timeline, start to finish story. The cast of this RP will be many both with the main roles and the npcs.

I was was thinking we follow with the main characters and proceed as if telling a story, flashback sort of thing. A teacher and a student, fantasy genre.

I'm not sure if it's clear what I want so. The two main characters have their section, then they start talking about a story or their past, they we play as younger versions of those character or maybe completely different character and act out the past. Then fast-forward to the present and continue with that story then maybe having a short spin off with certain characters they meet then returning to the main story.

Basically side stories and flashbacks as well as the main story line.

I'm looking for someone who...
-likes the idea.
-Can write the bare minimal of two paragraphs.
-Can play as multiple characters at any one time and also adapt to a sudden change in the story
-Also to be as active as possible, ideally I'd like at least a single post every 2-3 days.
-Is creative, your brain exploding with new inventive ideas for characters, side-stories and generally everything.

I understand this may be asking a lot but it is something I would really like to do, please post and quote me here if your interested. Thank you for your time.

Yes. All of my yes. I really hope you see this when you come on because it looks really interesting.

I just really hope you don't mind all my misspellings and sometimes lack of commas…I'm mobile a lot. ; w;
but yeah, I hope I'll be able to keep up with two paragraphs, I'm sure that won't be a big problem. My mind is usually bursting with "feels" ideas, but hey even non-feels ideas float around. I'm on usually everyday, but lately I've been takin naps in the middle of the day.  

Betsii

Shirtless Millionaire

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces