Wander. (Yaoi rp, looking for people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:25 pm
Levi stared blankly, finally turning his gaze down to the ground. Feeling the hate, the boy just gripped onto his trousers, trying to hold his breath. "I don't want everything to revolve around me." He beamed brightly, letting the water in his hair drip off onto his face. "I am just simply here to be a nothing that makes others smile, however, I suppose I'm just out living my use." Standing up quietly to stretch, he turned his red eyes to Icarus, dropping his smile. "And I fully respect both of you, I do not have the best of personalities. I apologize." He took a small bow, almost as though he were a servant. Calmly, he sat back down next to the couch, half playing with his bag of candy. He could've tried high tailing it out of the apartment, but it was probably better to try and find something to do here. Perhaps cook and clean, that was all he really knew how to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:01 am
Moroi Kioku
Levi stared blankly, finally turning his gaze down to the ground. Feeling the hate, the boy just gripped onto his trousers, trying to hold his breath. "I don't want everything to revolve around me." He beamed brightly, letting the water in his hair drip off onto his face. "I am just simply here to be a nothing that makes others smile, however, I suppose I'm just out living my use." Standing up quietly to stretch, he turned his red eyes to Icarus, dropping his smile. "And I fully respect both of you, I do not have the best of personalities. I apologize." He took a small bow, almost as though he were a servant. Calmly, he sat back down next to the couch, half playing with his bag of candy. He could've tried high tailing it out of the apartment, but it was probably better to try and find something to do here. Perhaps cook and clean, that was all he really knew how to do.

Darkness. That was all that surrounded him. No human naked eye could see anything even if they wanted to. His ears perked up when he heard that demonic voice speak up, or rather sing. "Twinkle twinkle little star. How I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high like a diamond in the sky. When the blazing sun is gone , when the nothing shines upon. Then you show your little light twinkle twinkle all the time. The traveler in the dark thanks you for your little spark. He could not see which way to go if you did not twinkle so. When the blazing sun is gone, when the nothing shines upon. Though I know not what you are. Twinkle twinkle little star." The chilling voice sent shivers down Zomora' s spine. He tried to see where the carrier of that voice was located but no prevail. He frowned and gritted his teeth. In the real world, Zomora is in his room, sitting in a meditation position. Eyes closed softly and breathing evenly. Back to what he really was doing, his heart was beating hard against his ribcage harshly.  

II-Luna LacrimosaTerumi

Desirable Lunatic

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:55 pm
II-Luna Lacrimosa

Ack, I'll be honest. I'm not sure where to go from here. Honestly I'm not sure if this is going anywhere--

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:28 am
Moroi Kioku
II-Luna Lacrimosa

Ack, I'll be honest. I'm not sure where to go from here. Honestly I'm not sure if this is going anywhere--
.......k......  

II-Luna LacrimosaTerumi

Desirable Lunatic

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:00 am
II-Luna Lacrimosa
Moroi Kioku
II-Luna Lacrimosa

.......k......

sdafsjdif-- Don't get me wrong I love roleplaying with you sweetie, I'm just not sure what to do at this point.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:15 am
Moroi Kioku
II-Luna Lacrimosa

.......k......  

II-Luna LacrimosaTerumi

Desirable Lunatic

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:26 am
II-Luna Lacrimosa

I'm just trying to ask what should they do now...

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff