Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
looking for general rp + plots - now with added Hera!! :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:45 am
Ephebe

it could just be like.. not magical potions but like nature-healing potions? if you know what i mean idk how to explain it lmao crai
BUT YEAH DOWN FOR W/E  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:48 am
LOLTERNATIVE

it could just be like.. not magical potions but like nature-healing potions? if you know what i mean idk how to explain it lmao crai
BUT YEAH DOWN FOR W/E

OHH LIKE salves and stuff like that?? (is that the english word for it ahaha) I think I get what you mean!! That would be super cool : DDD
How do you want them to come into contact over it?  

Ephebe

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:51 pm
Ephebe

yeah like salves and stuff~!
maybe Sophie could be researching and Hera comes across her? or she hears rumors about Hera's potions and decides to ask o u o or if you have an idea i'm cool with that.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:43 am
LOLTERNATIVE

yeah like salves and stuff~!
maybe Sophie could be researching and Hera comes across her? or she hears rumors about Hera's potions and decides to ask o u o or if you have an idea i'm cool with that.

They could definitely come across each other in the library! I imagine Hera will want to check out their section on plants, after all. : DD I don't think she's been here long enough to have much of a reputation yet haha. Would you mind starting? <333  

Ephebe

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces