Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
cℓαѕн øƒ ʈнє cℓαηѕ

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:42 am
User Image

cℓαѕн øƒ ʈнє cℓαηѕ

xxxxxxxxxOpening Intermission Ending
xxxxxxxxxPhoto's: tumblr photobucket
xxxxxxxxxStatus: Under Construction Full
xxxxxxxxxBest viewed in Google Chrome  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:44 am
User Image
It is the Tokugawa period in Japan, also known as the Edo period. During this time there are two clans who reign supreme over most of Japan, they work underground taking control of gambling tournaments, killing petty enemies and subliminally taking control of cities and towns. On the outside everything seems normal, but everyone knows better than to walk outside at night. One clan is the Akinori clan, using their power to overtake people. The other clan is the Atsushi clan, more cunning and sly than the other. Each clan is bad, and constantly fighting to take down each other, but while their skills are evenly matched each clan is known for certain styles of fighting. The Akinori's specialize in Kendo, brute force paired with speed. While the Atsushi's excel in Kenjutsu, more focused on technique and planning.

Both clan's have never succeeded in overtaking one another, but a new seed has been planted. There is a rumor of a great Samurai, one who has taken down thousands and can easily kill. This man is said to have trained with legends, and knows more forms than anyone else. Naturally, both clans want him, but the Samurai is not that easy to find; and possibly not that easy to obtain either.

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:45 am
User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

xGaia t.o.s. and guild rules apply here.
xLong term absence - with the right reason - is acceptable; please notify me and I will do the same for you.
xRomance is acceptable, doesn't matter the gender. But it is not allowed to get past pg-13.
xNo killing off a main character without the owners consent. Killing of background people is acceptable.
xFancy posts are encouraged, but not necessary.
xTo reserve a profile, send me the small icon one and title it 'sunny spot!'.
xOne liners are understandable, but are definitely not needed. A one liner, in this roleplay, should rarely be seen.
xIf you are not active for a while, and do not notice me, I will send you two pm's within a three day's space. If both of them go unanswered you will be taken out of the roleplay.
xPosting shall be done in third person.
xWith profiles I will not help you to fill it out. I will not correct you if it is wrong/change the formatting, if either of these things are done you will not be accepted.
xI can change the rules at any time, but if I do so you will be notified.  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:48 am
ruruuruur  

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out