Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Lost in Paradise [Paper Satellite + Shadow] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:27 pm
Paper Satelitte

Hidehara Wolff: Son of a Cop & Nephew of a Mayor

User Image
OOC;;
    Otto looks over her to see the scene in front of him. "I see...that's why my car looks all scratched up." He mumbled, not happy about that but he knew he can fix it himself later. He then had his hand on her shoulder, a little firmly but it was consoling in the way. "To answer both of those questions. By the fact Kami is not suicidal, Hide will be fine. I also can see that the man is dead, but we need to ID him to see who he was." He then starts noticing Kami walking along with a few other police officers and also Blake; somehow was in the background until now. "Hey! There's the little wolf!"

"I didn't let him out until now. But thanks to him, we were able to find his 'transportation' filled with narcotics and a weapon. This person was prepared for any threat." He then goes through his pockets. "Also, I found this in his pockets." He then shows the note to Otto, keeping it from Dakota's eye view. Otto scanned the note until he soon realizes something: He then folds it up neatly and puts it deep in his pocket. "Anyway, Tracy is coming." Kami's face turned pale afterward....realizing the true potential of a woman's protective fury. "Trust me, she will skin my a** raw before yours." He then looks at the back of his car to take one last glance at Hide. "He gets so rash sometimes, but I guess he gets it from me. Brawn before Brain." He then starts to see Blake scamper over to Dakota looking up at her with his bright sharp eyes. Then a car started coming to the scene: "That's either the media...or my sister-in-law." He gulps, hating both.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:18 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█Dakota Brogan Wolff---The New Stepdaughter█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█OOC;█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█

Otonashi didn't spare Dakota from a warm shoulder grip. Considering the circumstance, Dakota politely decided not to shake him off. All she wanted was "Hide's fine", and "He's gone". "To answer both of those questions. By the fact Kami is not suicidal, Hide will be fine. I also can see that the man is dead, but we need to ID him to see who he was." Dakota nodded solemnly, breathing a morbid sigh of relief. Then the question came to her mind...How did he die? Her eyes crept up to the van, thinking about the evidence. He just saved my life. I can't start persecuting him for that. She shook her head, brown hair whipping around self-scoldingly.

"Hey! There's the little wolf!" Kami trotted over beside the wolf. As Kami spoke to his brother, Blake trotted over, and Dakota knelt down to the fiendishly handsome canine, scrubbing his chin with her fingers. She probably shouldn't have been giving him too much attention when the beast was on duty, but he didn't seem to care. His sharp eyes closed and he tilted his chin up, seemingly satisfied. Dakota idly watched under low lashes, and listened to her uncle and step dad confide in one another about the evidence.

"I didn't let him out until now. But thanks to him, we were able to find his 'transportation' filled with narcotics and a weapon. This person was prepared for any threat." Resentfully interested in the man's 'just-deserts', Dakota leaned forward to scratch Blake's rump, to his moaning pleasure, and to her eavesdropping advantage. "Also, I found this in his pockets." Dakota watched the note pass from Kami to Otonashi. The mayor quickly scanned, it his face revealing nothing, and buried it deeply in his pocket. Dakota was aware of the mutual love of law enforcement the brothers shared, but was the mayor allowed to keep the evidence? "Anyway, Tracy is coming." Kami's face turned pale, and Dakota looked forward to a show. Kami had healed Dakota's mother at his own peril, and now the step-dad and uncle had to account for Hide's circumstance.

A car, pardoned for speeding in by Kami's coworkers who recognised it, rushed into the parking lot and turned off. The door flipped open like a deadly knife, and Tracy emerged from the dark driver's side, looking uncharacteristically furious. She slammed the door and marched forward. She was wearing a now muddy pair of slippers and lounge pants. Her finger whipped out, jabbing at her brother in law. "Where is Hide?" she demanded, her voice shivering like cracking ice.  

Cement Cake

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:34 pm
Paper Satelitte

User Image
OOC;;
    Otto gulped in pure fear; probably the first time he saw a woman who could potentially kill him. "I am Innocent until Proven Guilty in the court of Law!" He mutually surrounds; Kami glares at him for his rudeness. "Your not helping the situation at all, and you mind giving back the evidence?" Kami forced Otto to get the note out of the pocket and give it back to the cop. Blake's ears dropped and kind of huddled close to Dakota since he was too, scared of her wrath. Kami then intervened to help calm the situation. But Otto answers: 'There was someone trying to hijack my car, and during that time I sent Hide and Dakota to go fetch a document of notes from last night's meeting. Dakota decided to scare him off not knowing he had a gun with him. He was going to shoot her until Hide acted as a shield and took the damage.

"He fights off the man while he told Eric to get Dakota out of the situation. Eric did so only to decide to come back and help Hide fight off the guy with a bat. But they returned to see the man had died which meant Hide finished him off and fell as a result of the damage. Hide got shot in the leg and the chest. And thanks to Eric's experience in the medical field he was able to get rid of the bullets."
    With that done, Kami rubs his neck: "And when I investigated the scene, the man was beaten up on the face and pelvic area. And then I see his head cracked open which was the impact that took his life." He then decides to show her the note. "And he must be associated with the gang since there is a symbol, and names as well." He then lets her see the note which....in scary perspective...had her first husbands name on it. "Not to mention he had Narcotics and Weapons in the car meant this was no average hijacking but Hide's fine...he really is." He then looked at the three before to the crime scene again. He then waited until his wife was done looking at the note before taking it. He sighs: "I have to stay here for awhile longer, you three go home and rest up. I need to make sure we are not leaving anything behind." He then kisses Tracy on the head: "Everything's alright though, but I need to talk to you when I get home. And I am really sorry this had to happen."

Otto gagged in a low tone so he couldn't be heard but Dakota and Blake, kind of letting them know he is not so much of the type to date anyone.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:08 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█OOC;█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█

Tracey could have smacked her brother in law for his sarcasm in the urgent situation. She glared daggers at the man, every fibre of her clenched in anger. Observant of how thin Tracy's control was spread, Kami rebuked him."You're not helping the situation at all." Tracy jabbed a long, trembling finger at him again. "No, you are not! Where is my son!?" She turned on Kami, her eyes flashing like a mother bear. Dakota watched from the side, amazed at the metamorphosis. Inside Tracy's mind, she knew she had made Dakota suffer more than could ever be forgiven of her. Tracy had sinned in her judgement and duty as a mother before, she was working to make sure that never happened again. She was starting anew, reborn into a beautiful grizzly woman.

When Otto conceded and quit the nonsense, Tracy started to calm down, crossing her arms intimidatingly as she stared pupil to pupil with the mayor. "There was someone trying to hijack my car, and during that time I sent Hide and Dakota to go fetch a document of notes from last night's meeting. Dakota decided to scare him off not knowing he had a gun with him. He was going to shoot her until Hide acted as a shield and took the damage.

"He fights off the man while he told Eric to get Dakota out of the situation. Eric did so only to decide to come back and help Hide fight off the guy with a bat. But they returned to see the man had died which meant Hide finished him off and fell as a result of the damage. Hide got shot in the leg and the chest. And thanks to Eric's experience in the medical field he was able to get rid of the bullets."

Tracey's fingers had raised to her lips, her mask of strength melting to show fear for her babies. Seeing her horror of Hide's injuries, her husband cut in wearily. "And when I investigated the scene, the man was beaten up on the face and pelvic area. And then I see his head cracked open which was the impact that took his life. And he must be associated with the gang since there is a symbol, and names as well." Confused, Tracy took the note. Why was everyone seeing the note except Dakota, the girl peevishly wondered, cuddling Blake's warm furry scruff.

The flushed anger washed from Tracy's face when her eyes reached the end of the note. Her lips parted, showing white as her face. She couldn't even look at Kami, nor unclutch the note. Ian was supposed to be in jail back near Tracy's old town. He was not supposed to be roaming the streets, especially not here, his name on the list a gangster had been carrying around in his pocket. And what was almost as bad, Tracy had told Kami her husband died. She'd never wanted to have recollection of that scoundrel.

"Not to mention he had Narcotics and Weapons in the car meant this was no average hijacking but Hide's fine...he really is." The more Kami spoke, the more ashen Tracy's face became. She hadn't looked so horrified in all the time she'd known her new husband. Finally, she let him take the note from her, but her fingers still clutched at the ghost of it, cringed around the news. "I have to stay here for awhile longer, you three go home and rest up. I need to make sure we are not leaving anything behind." Tracy released a long-held breath in a whoosh when Kami leaned n and kissed her tenderly, lovingly on the forehead. She could feel the concern, so she willed herself to look up. Her face screamed about the guilty secrets she'd kept from him. "Everything's alright, though, but I need to talk to you when I get home. And I am really sorry this had to happen." Tracy nodded, too, puffing out breath, trying to keep her heart going. Their was a knot of panic, making her feel pained in her chest. Before he backed away, Tracy grabbed his arm and pulled him close. She rested her head against his shoulder. She wanted to kiss him, but Tracy was afraid that he'd resent her for it. Instead, she smoothed her hands along his collar. Suddenly, she started, looking around frantically. "Where is Dakota? Is she okay? Did she get hurt?"

Ouch, that hurt. So, Dakota was always the second concern in this family. The girl burrowed her head into Blake's scruff, sighing in discontent. She was being very shallow, and she was aware of it. Hide had been shot. Twice. But it still would have been nice for her mom to show concern for her daughter a little sooner. Tracy spotted her and rushed over to Dakota, her arms suffocating her in a tight hug. "My god, Dakota, are you alright. Honey---my little Ducky, look at me!" Dakota looked up, and her mom misinterpreted the reason for the tear trails. "Oh, Ducky..." Dakota lurched up. "Stop it! Can we just go home?!" Incidentally, she scared Blake, who had confided in her to protect her from Tracy, and betrayed. The dog barked and retreated.  

Cement Cake

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:55 pm
Paper Satelitte

User Image
OOC;;
    Kami's eyes perked up a bit when Tracy all of the sudden grabbed his arm. Was she scared? He wasn't so sure what he should do at this point "Dakota's fine, but I think she needs your comfort...it must've been a scary experience."

Meanwhile, Otto was able to grab Blake by the leash before he could get away. "Easy boy..." He then gets Blake to come back to Kami despite his heart jumping from Dakota's anger. "Anyway, best to follow his orders...we need to go home." He then starts to pat Dakota on the back. "And don't start acting like me. We don't need another me in the household." He then walks on over to go to the Driver seat of his Chevy; waiting for if Dakota was coming or not............

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once the three got home, Otto was able to carry the boy until he got to his bed already consumed by exhaustion and pain. Otto can only sigh as he then shuts the door behind him so that he can have some privacy. He then starts wondering why Dakota yelled like that...she was scared not too long ago...unless. "Well ********> He then decides to wander around the house until he could find Dakota. "Mind if I talked to you? Even though I'm an a*****e?" He then crosses his arms and leaned against the wall. His eyes checked the surroundings to make sure Tracy is around. "Imma assume something so correct me if I am wrong." He then coughs a little. "Do you feel left out?"

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:27 am
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█OOC; Don't tell her what's on the note. Say it's classified and think ahead why Tracy could see it.█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█

Tracy had not been pleased on the way home. No one had informed her that her step son was resting in the back of Otto's Chevy after being shot twice by a gun. Like a sensible woman, she had assumed her family had sensibly shipped him to the hospital. She had driven in her own car, seething alone since Dakota chose to ride shot gun in her step-uncle's vehicle, stealing glances at Hide who was strapped in across the back seat. Mom would get her chance to hiss at Otto and Kami for their poor judgement later, but Dakota didn't want to be pat of that grizzly tension, mounted by Dakota's own unexplainable frustration with her.

Tracy had her chance to cuss Otto out like a sailor, with feverish intensity that was a little harsh even under the circumstance. After that, Tracy retired to bed, put to ease that Eric had removed the bullet, and that the bullets had hit no spots requiring surgical professionalism. Hide was carried princess style by Otto into his room, and unable to venture to her own room, Dakota brewed herself some hot chocolate in the microwave and sat at the dining table, clutching the warm mug. Now would've been a good time for a jog. She eagerly sipped down the warm drink at the idea, but as she neared the last gulp, Otto intercepted before she could escape and run through the neighbourhood. "Mind if I talked to you? Even though I'm an a*****e?" Dakota glanced him over, bone weary all of a sudden. "I do, but whatever." He crossed his arms in preparation and leaned farther from her against the wall. He looked around, perhaps for Tracy. He was really getting on the woman's bad side. "Imma assume something so correct me if I am wrong," He began, initiating the proposition with a little awkward cough. "Do you feel left out?"

A long, mocking silence stretched as Dakota cocked her eyebrows at him, smirking meanly. "Of what? The family?" She snorted and stirred the last bit of hot coco with her spoon. "I never wanted to be art of this little sham to begin with," she unloaded, glaring tiredly. "I don't want to be the mayor's niece, and the commissioner's daughter. I don't want to change my attitude to make you two look good. I want to be regular messed up me, thanks. I don't need to be part of the family to do that." Getting that off her shoulders, Dakota wanted to now get up and run out the door. The only thing that stopped her was the exhaustion from the night's events. But now she'd had her fill of caffeine, and while it had lighted the fire in her to say that outright to her step uncle, she couldn't get herself to go to sleep. Instead, she tried a different method of running away--a little tactic she called 'changing the subject'. "What was in the note?"  

Cement Cake

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:32 am
Paper Satelitte

User Image
OOC;;
    Otto shakes his head, kind of tired of this shenanigans. "Who says you had to change? Your mother?" He then rubs his head: This is the WORST day ever! He thought as he got cursed out by some woman he cannot trust, and a niece who wants to me a messed-up person. I got ********' feelings too... That last piece ran through his mind before taking another sigh" "I would tell you what's on the note, but if I did everyone will be on my a**...so will they be on yours since you will be part of the interrogation. I get the feeling you might not want that." He then can see she was going to go on a jog again and then decides one thing: "Damn I forgot, Blake ain't home." He would've wanted her to bring Blake but the dog was with Kami. He then slams part of the wall, the wall reacted by opening up as if a secret cupboard. He then tosses the item to her: "I can't stop you but have that for protection" That item was a gun. "I can't change your mind but I can say we are going to be paranoid after this so keep that with you in case something else goes wrong." He then takes his leave to go to his bedroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (You don't have to respond to this part but I thought it will be nice to put this down.)

It was now about 12:45 in the morning as Kami and Blake entered the house quietly. The dog was now trotting down the hall to go find Hide and check him out. Kami was about to retire to bed until he could hear the clicking of a computer keyboard; he knew right away. "What are you doing up so late?"

"What are you my mother? I'm working since I can't get any sleep." He was in the living room just getting through a few things at his office and all the political crap. "You know you can set that away for tomorrow." "I know that but I will rather do this now than tomorrow; it's more peaceful and quiet." Kami then could tell something was wrong, by his nose twitching: "Did something happen when you guys got back?"

"No.....Nothing happened." "You liar." He retorted, knowing his little brother all too well. "What did she do?" He meant both Dakota and Tracy at this point since they were probably pissed off. "I said nothing happened, I'll just stay up for a bit before sleeping. And also I'll stay to make sure Hide is doing alright."

"I can always-" "No need." He said in the most coldest voice he could ever do; it was the voice he had used when they had to run away from their home. Kami's voice fell in the silent house until he then shakes his head...giving up. "Goodnight then." With his older brother leaving the room, Otto could only rub his head feeling stress and misery consume him: 'Heh, I am just like my niece...I hate this damn s**t." He then types up one piece of paper before saving it, and then turning off the computer. He sat down on the couch and decided to play with his phone until exhaustion consumed him to the point where he slept on the couch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was next day now, a Thursday at least for Hide. Hide didn't really feel good but he didn't want to show it as he realized that the bullet was SILVER! He groans and calls for his Dad. Kami got upstairs soon as he heard him calling: "What's Wron- Hide...why you pale?" "I think the bullet was silver......." And as soon as Hide said the bullet was made out of pure silver, Kami nodded. "Get some rest and I'll give you medicine before I go." Kami then shuts the door to Hide's room, leaving Hide groaning in pain as the silver must've gone to his bloodstream.

Meanwhile Kami opens the door to go through the medicine cabinet where he was covered in all black; with no label for a good reason. Meanwhile Blake had gone down to go find Otto sleeping on the couch. Blake then starts licking his face waking him up almost immediately. "Oh you....wow it's morning already." His voice ignited a sad face from Blake. "Oh dog! I do not need any sympathy from you too." He then sits up rubbing his head. "Man, I feel like a wreck." Otto then gets up to go to his bedroom where it had its own bathroom to go take a shower and wake himself up.

Once Kami is done giving him medicine, he decides to wake up Tracy since she is oversleeping: "It's morning, I'll take you to work today. We can't be late."

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:04 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█OOC; Don't tell her what's on the note. Say it's classified and think ahead why Tracy could see it.█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█

Even the late night run with a gun and terror of last night wasn't enough to keep Dakota asleep past her ungodly hour of waking. The sky was as pitch black as ever, and Dakota's legs were sore from the run she'd taken last night, when her step uncle encouraged her to bring a weapon along. She'd since found out that it was unloaded, much to her relief. What kind of mayor would send a distressed teenager out on a run in the middle of the night? It was enough to scare someone away, that was all. She'd come home, given it back to Otto to put into the hidden cabinet, and went to bed, the caffeine burned out of her system. Now she had a much earlier shower and pulled on some jogging clothes, her legs still sore but determined, and dove back into the predawn blackness.

When she came back, she snuck up to the door of Hide's room. Inside was him and his dad. She breathed out in relief quietly when she saw Hide was awake and moaning about his pain. She stuck around long enough to hear Hide moan. "I think the bullet was silver......" Dakota furrowed her brows. What a weird kid, she commented, and swept away so Kami wouldn't find her there. She heard him go back into the room of him and her mom, and wake her up, getting a sighing moan from her exhausted mother. Dakota hurried back to her room and got dressed, then scooped up her bag, and made toast on her feet. In the living room, she heard a man say, "Man, I feel like a wreck." Dakota peeked out and saw Otto sprawled on the couch talking to Blake. She ignored him as he went to the bathroom.

Just as Dakota was finishing off her toast, Tracy came into the kitchen with Kami. "And next I want you to explain why you didn't bring Hide to the hospital last night. Otto's excuses are one thing, but from you, Kami? I can't have it on my conscience that my step son is hurting in his room when we could have him brought in and checked." Dakota smirked, thinking, can't have it on your conscience, huh? "Seeya mom. I'm going to school." Tracy honed in on her daughter with a frown of concern. "Don't you want a ride. You'll be early, and I'm just going to take 20 minutes. Besides, I don't want you strutting around when there's-" Dakota groaned and glared at Tracy. "So I like getting there early. It's just school, Mom. I'm not going to get shot up like Hide." With an overdramatic huff, Dakota lurched her way to the door and slammed it shut, loud enough for even Hide to hear from his room. She marched to school uneventfully and got there with plenty of time to spare.  

Cement Cake

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:21 pm
Paper Satellite

User Image
OOC;;
    "What's her problem?" he mumbled to himself, without anyone hearing it. He then kind of hears the woman kind of accusing his brother of not taking him to the hospital. He narrowed his eyes, with a huge glint there as if a wolf would do to its prey. "One; thanks for thinking of me like that. And two, We never brought him to the hospital and god knows we ain't going to do it." Kami mentally slaps himself before sighing: "Hide has a Iatrophobia, which means he is scared of doctors or going to visit them. Which is why we can't really take him there. But I was able to get Eric's mom to come here today so she can do a check-up here. Hide knows her well since he was a child so he is not scared of her in any shape or form." Kami then eyes Otto, know pretty sure something was wrong with him, but he can't say since Otto will refuse to say anything at all.

"So you two go, I will stay here." He then leaves, letting his hair go over his eyes as for no one not to see his pained expression. Kami rubs his head, deciding to ignore it despite his worry for his little brother. "Here, I'll take you." He then claps to get Blake's attention before they both can go to the Police Car........

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What was that noise about down there?" Hide was able to finally sit up as he can see his Uncle come into the room and shut the door. "Just your sister getting a little agitated. Anyway I told them I will stay here to make sure your ok...although your mother is on my a**."

"I heard." Otto blinked, almost surprised. "I may be looking asleep but I can hear easily like you guys. And what she said was a little mean." "Yeah...but I am not going to fight it." He then starts playing with his hair trying to get rid of the strands of black on his eyes. "Why? It doesn't make much sense. And by the way you look: Your not doing so well." "Oh quiet." He then hears the door shut again to see that they were gone. "Do you want anything to eat?" "Just those Eggo Waffles...." Otto nods and stands up to go to the kitchen and get his nephew some breakfast. While the eggo's were cooking, Otto called his office: "Hey I won't be on the office today, I got to make sure my nephew is alright. I will work from home so don't worry about a thing." He left a message at the front office as he then puts the phone back on its stand.

Once the Eggo's were done. Otto got one and he gave the other to Hide whom stayed on the bed. "Anyway...Eric's Mom is coming here to do a check-up on you." Hide wanted to gag a little, since his phobia consisted of doctors. Even though he knew Eric's Mom and understands she will not hurt him; he was still a little fearful. "On what?" "Your blood pressure, heart beat, all that stuff." He then suddenly sees a black container on Hide's stand: "What is that?" "The bullet is silver...."

"Well s**t.....that makes things more lovely. And also I am thinking after the check-up we can go check out the graveyard." He meant to let Hide visit his mother...and Ms. Peloski. After a good two minutes; the doorbell rang

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So how is he?" Otto starts asking Eric's Mom as soon as she got out of Hide's room. He did have to admit that her son had her eyes as she then took a breath: "Well right now he seems to be doing fine; probably plenty of rest. Otherwise he will just have to take a lot of Aleve for the pain and I was also able to stitch him up." "Wow...he hates needles...mind me asking how?"

"Secret." She winks and soon realizes that it was now 10am. "Wow I have been that long. I better get back to work." "I appreciate you coming at your convenience."

"Anytime." She waves at him as she then exits the home and made sure the door was locked. Otto scanned the whole house before he got to Hide's room. "Are you capable of walking."

"I might as well crawl over there, this is painful." He took a small gasp of air in response to the stitches. "Cool, let's go."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Otto's red Chevy, they have arrived at the private graveyard where only celebrities and people like Otto and Kami get to be buried. It was not public and it was a nice place to get some peace to mourn the dead. "Why would Mom and Ms. Peloski be here?" "They had one thing in common: Their husbands are cops." He then got to where one of them was which was engraved: 'Petunia S. Wolff'. Hide looked down on the grave to see that she died at the age of 25.....2 years after Hide was born. "She died because of stupid teenage drinking.." He growled, angry about the stupid people who, and still, do not care that they have killed someone's mom since their status was more important than a dumb life of a poor person. "Which is a hard way of learning about drinking & driving." Otto sighs, admitting that he had really liked her...and felt angry that it was replaced by some sailor who loved to curse at everybody.

"Here." He then gives one rose to Hide: "Might as well give a few words to her before we can leave. I'll be at Peloski." He then walks off to leave Hide alone to talk to his dead mother. With him gone, Hide was able to talk to himself: "Hey Mom, your probably watching right now. Dad has found someone else....that included a step-sister. But this sister of mine lacks respect and maturity I guess you can say. I am a little fearful on what would happen so you mind leaving a message for me in what to do?" He then sets the flower down before coming to his Uncle; soon seeing how his Uncle mourned.

Hide stands at his place, waiting for Otto to be ready before he walked over to him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the graveyard trip, and a nice lunch out they got back home at around 1:45 pm. "Now I need you to rest up ok? Don't move around too much." "Won't they be upset though once they find out you took me to a graveyard and lunch?" "The words 'secret' don't ring a bell?" Hide blinked a bit before grinning: "Alright....but I am playing video-games." "That's fine." Hide then slowly got to the couch and started playing the Wii; although the game was a Nintendo GameCube game named 'Legend of Zelda: Wind-maker'. Now the two can only wait until the others come back home.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:30 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image

All day Dakota regretted her pissy outburst she'd displayed to her mom that morning. She hadn't really meant her tone. Sometimes things just slipped out of her under pressure. With the slightest push, Dakota could make the easiest mistakes, and they almost always came back to bite her in the a**. She remembered her first real boyfriend. When the relationship started to fade, that spark of pressure had made her do something instantly dumb and rebellious against the tides. She illegally tattooed Rubin's name across her shoulder, having not been of age.

Not improving her self-despising mood was the bombardment of questions when she'd been ambushed by Hide's friends. She had just been strolling out with her own crowd to the smoke pit when they plucked her away, much to the girl's red faced embarrassment. She grudgingly assured them that Hide was alive and well, resting at home. She had to reluctantly take it upon herself to stay longer and explain that they didn't need to come over to visit, as he just needed rest. She snapped at Mimi when the girl insisted, and took off.

2 strikes. By the time Dakota was walking home she hoped not to snap at anyone again. She jogged up the front path and tromped inside, looking around hesitantly. Hide would probably be resting...But just to check, she padded into the hallway and guiltily pressed the door open just enough to see him sitting up and playing videogames. She smiled despite herself. He was just like her, staying up doing things when he should have been sleeping.  

Cement Cake

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:04 pm
Paper Satellite

User Image
OOC;;
    "Damn it! Stupid Pig!" He grumbled, getting caught the THIRD time at the stupid Forsaken Fortress. "I swear, they make this impossible." He grumbled, trying again to get through the stage. He then wondered why the hell he was playign Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker when he could be playing Pokemon and kick people's a**. He then hears the phone ringing, and it happened to play a certain ringtone. "Mimi? Isn't it still school time?" He then picks up the phone, having his phone between his ear and shoulder so he could keep his hands on the controller. "Hey what's up?"

"Hi Hide...."

"That doesn't sound good. What's up?"

"Well, me and the guys were trying to see if your alright...considering what happened last night." Her voice trailed off for a little bit, become inaudible until this could be heard: "But when I persisted that we still wanted to check on you since your a good friend to us, she started calling me names, I hate her."

Hide felt a wave of sadness hit him, since he predicted from the beginning that Dakota did not like Mimi, as she tried finishing the sentence: 'Your prissy friend can shove her finger up her a**.' ]"I'll try to talk to her but otherwise why don't the three leave her alone? She was bad to begin with. I'm really sorry." He said apologetically but it didn't work well for Mimi. "...Fine."

Hide was trying frantically to get Mimi to stay on the phone when Dakota comes in. But then she hangs up and Hide could only sigh in frustration. "Female problems?" "Just Drama....I don't need anymore problems next to a bullet lodged on my leg and chest." Otto, despite his encounter and miserable state with the stupid woman, was now feeling fine and didn't change attitudes when she came in. However, he could easily tell that she did NOT have a good day.....and he is not saying on how. Hide then notices Dakota came in right when she started peeking at him: "Hi?" He asks curiously, wondering why she was staring but it could be at the TV: "Not like you care but I'm playing Windwaker." He shrugs it off, probably expecting her to give him a nonchalant glance.

Otto on the otherhand just says his 'hellos' to her: "How was your day?" He spoke in a 'weird' tone; which was a normal tone. When Dakota answers his question, He plans to go to his office and work; not in the mode to talk to anyone anymore [besides Hide since they somehow have related issues, problems, and treat each other like 'counselors']. He wants to be there for an hour or 2 before he will come back to the kitchen and make a quickie dinner.

Hide then gets another call on the phone and soon sees it is his dad: 'Huh?" He then picks it up: "Not calling from the homephone?"

"I didn't want to risk your Uncle not answering."

"Well you and Mom were the ones that ******** him up."

"Hide.....watch your tongue." Kami's tone turned into an assertive tone in which didn't phase Hide much but it was a warning for the boy. "He confines in you more than he does to me; and I'm his brother. Did he say anything to you?"

"Yeah but I rather tell you when I get home." It was only because Dakota was there and already saying that her 'mother' ******** his 'Uncle' up. "I'm planning on coming home early for tonight, and maybe figure out what's up. I wonder if he's trying to recover from the fact she's around rather than just be us three." Hide nods; knowing that it will be hard to go through this transition of two women in the house. "I am planning we go out to Dinner." "Say what?! I got a bullet on my chest! How can I walk?!"

"Considering the fact that my Partner saw you two at the graveyard, your fine enough to walk." Hide could only laugh sheepishly, knowing he is in trouble. "Besides, we can probably connect and make up from the rough start we all have. I understand Dakota never knew her father so this will be hard to have a father-figure while we three have to get used to two women in the house. It's just changes we need to work on together."

"Where we going?" "The Yardhouse, we just have to go through the freeway. I figure we take two cars since we don't really own a mini-van to fit everyone." "So I am going to drive my Sports Car?" "Just don't damage it alright....and well..we three need to talk."

"About what?"

"Dad?"

"The Full Moon is coming soon." Hide face turned very pale. "s**t...." "So tonight, You, Me, and your Uncle need to talk about what to do. We cannot allow the two to figure us out." Hide nods, knowing fully well this is going to be hard. "Yeah....good luck getting through this scenario with the two." "We will don't worry....I'll think of something." The two then said their byes before Hide hangs up. "Dad wants us to go to Dinner at the Yardhouse tonight...since I guess we had a rough start."

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:55 pm
ShadowStream-chan

User Image
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█OOC;█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█

"I noticed," Dakota replied to her stepbrother dryly. She watched the impish figure run and do battle across the screen, not saying a thing more until Otto interrupted her appearent concentration.

"How was your day?" the mayor asked her. Her eyes flicked up at him, uninterested to the bone. "Do you really want me to unload on you?" she questioned, smirking. He looked irritated by his own day. She caught herself thinking that he didn't need her adding to the drama, and rephrased that she didn't need to be pouring her heart out to people who weren't on her side. She got out of his way, then squeezed into the room and watched Hide. She was about to open her mouth, not thinking about what small chat would come out, when he got a terribly convenient call for both of them. She blew out and waited, listening to his half of the conversation boredly. Her skin prickled at the mention of her mom, but it wasn't enough to interrupt or anything. After some elevated explanations, Hide finally settled down the phone and spared her the conversation starter. "Dad wants us to go to Dinner at the Yard house tonight...since I guess we had a rough start."

Sarcastically, she clapped her hands together. "Goodie. Family dinner," she commented, half way through her false smile dropping into a frown. "Anyways, just wanted to say thanks for yesterday. And I told your friends not to come visit because you should be resting today...If it comes up." She shrugged and left to idle in her room.  

Cement Cake

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces