Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
LWOP: Life With Ominous Possibilities [Me + Hero]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A Popular Guy x New Girl Rp that defines Redemption, and Starting Over.

Rpers: Shadowstream-chan & Bored_Hero_55

[Do not Post if your not Me or Hero...otherwise feel free to move along.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:23 pm
Bored_Hero_55

User Image

↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚

☩ Hell is yourself and the only redemption is when a person puts himself aside to feel deeply for another person.
☩ The idea of redemption is always good news, even if it means sacrifice or some difficult times.

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┭ ┲ ┳ ┭ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┭ ┮ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┬

'Be a good girl now and stay in school, don't make any fight now!' Yak Yak Yak Yak! Annoying Prats!" Cecila kicks a rock down the empty sidewalks as she was heading off to this 'new' school. She already knew this was her last chance to redeem herself or else she is in jail for the rest of her life with no chance of getting out. "Goddamn, giving a Life sentence to a 16 year old; how frickin' kind of them." She muttered under her breath as she decides to take the time to check out her surroundings so she can mark them for later use.

She finally arrives at the school, blinking a bit at its Victorian-themed building and the acres of land it covers. "Jesus, it is probably bigger than my old hometown." She was in awe on how big it was before she could get a hold of herself and then reach the campus grounds. Once she gets there, she decides to find the office which was not that far. Once she opens the door, they already knew: "Cecila Ordeil?"

"That would be me Yes." "Ah, It's a pleasure of you to come." That greeting tempted Cecila to puke. "We already have someone assigned to give you a tour of the grounds for today. He's a nice boy. So we will have to ask you wait here for him to arrive."

With a 'tch' coming from her throat, she sat down on one of the chairs and leans back with her arms crossed and her right leg over the other. As soon as she got herself relaxed, she heard the bell rang which notified her that 'he' was coming soon..whoever it was.

┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┻ ┵ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┵ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┵ ┶ ┻ ┵ ┶ ┴

Redemption just means you just make a change in your life and you try to do right, versus what you were doing, which was wrong. ☩
There's still time for redemption if I live long enough, don't you think? ☩
↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚

My outfit: Punk

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff