Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:46 pm
"I am," the woman replied brightly, "but I don't. I speak French, actually - I grew up in Grande Ile. Mina and I lived in Johto before she left for Kanto, and I came here. I do miss her, though, and I've been thinking of visiting her; except it'd be rather hard, given that she's traveling all over the region. Oh my; when was the last time you went home to visit?"

When Ty beamed at him, Finn beamed back up at her.

Oh yes, this young girl reminded her very much of Mina. "Oh, hmm," she hummed lightly, frowning a bit down at her bags. While she didn't really need help at all, the child did seem like she really wanted to help, and appeared to be such a sweet girl. "I would love some help; thank you," she beamed, then offered one bag to Tymiko - one of the lighter ones. "Could you carry this one for me please?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:33 am
"Grande Ile..." the girl repeated thoughtfully. "I see. Mina is a pretty name. Does she speak French too?"

"Oh, did you like it in Johto? I think that's my favorite region. What city did you live in there?" Whether unintentionally or not, she seemed to ignore the question posed to her. "I heard there were a lot of Rockets stationed there at one time."

Delightedly accepting the bag, Ty nodded. She looked back to grin mischievously at Duncan before glancing to his child once more. "Do you like songs, Finn?" she asked the little Buneary. "I bet I can make up a good one! Let's see..." Tymiko thought a minute before beginning to sing with a made-up tune.

"There was a Lopunny who had a young son,
but he was so stern that he wouldn't have fun~
And so his boy, Finn, asked his father to play
But Duncan just sighed and said 'No, not today.'
"

She skipped as she sang, her voice a little out-of-breath as she followed after Abigail with the light bag of groceries. This didn't seem to bother Ty, however, and she changed her voice to sound deeper when pretending to be Duncan.

"So Finn hopped about in the hopes he would find
Someone who just happened to be of like mind
But as he searched, that young Buneary fell through
a hole in the ground that was made by Sandshrew.
"

Tymiko

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:31 pm
"She does speak a little, but not much. Mina was born in Johto, and only went to Grande Ile with me on a trip once or twice," she explained with a slightly wistful smile. "We lived in Goldenrod - and I did like it there, yes. There were Rockets there at one point, in Goldenrod included, but they were driven out years and years ago."

Finn barely had a chance to nod before the girl started thinking of one and began to sing, and he hopped along to match her skipping, absolutely enthralled by her song. Duncan obviously didn't, though, and he aimed a brief, irritated glare at her. The Buneary enjoyed it though - at least until the end, and he paused to stare up at her with a sudden, perturbed expression, "Bun?!" Fall down a hole? He didn't want that to happen!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:35 am
"It seems everyone's from Goldenrod," Tymiko commented musingly. "I know at least two other people from there. Then again, I guess it's a big city in Johto."

"If you don't mind me asking," the water trainer said, "what sort of things did you and your daughter do together?"

Laughing at both Duncan's and Finn's reactions to her song, she shook her head at the young Buneary. "Don't worry, it's not done yet." And so she continued.

"He found a fun place and began to explore
a land only Sandshrew had learned of before
so covered in candy and cookies so sweet
it make Finn's mouth water to see such a treat!

But then came a growling and what do you know,
a big angry Snorlax decided to show!
He'd been there so long and he was what he ate
becoming a gummy that was worth his weight!

So this was why Sandshrew had all run away
This monster that lived here would not let them stay
Finn tried to escape but he fell with a yelp
He couldn't get back up the hole without help!

And just when he thought that all hope had been lost,
Dear Duncan, who'd save his son at any cost
Came down through the hole and fought hard for his boy
The Snorlax collapsed and Finn jumped up for joy!

He hugged his dad tight and with Finn safe and sound
The Lopunny paused and took one look around
They gathered up some of the sweets to bring home
As long as Finn wouldn't again alone roam."

"Phew!" Ty cried, wiping her forehead with the back of one hand. "How was that?" she asked the young pokemon.

Tymiko

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces