Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:44 am
If she were completely sober, the lyrics might've bothered her quite a lot. As she had at least some alcohol in her system though - almost enough to make her tipsy - and she was dancing on top of that, both of those things combined were her favored stress relievers and her first choice when she felt even remotely crappy about something. Opting to dance now and think later, she continued to dance while Akira sang, reveling in the freedom such actions (and substances) allowed her.

Though really, she knew she'd probably need a strong drink or two pretty soon, or else her mind would catch up with her dancing.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:55 am
It seemed at the moment that the lyrics didn't matter as much as the music and the atmosphere it created while the pair of brown-haired youths, both drunk, danced to the melody, rhythm, and beat.

When it stopped, he gazed at her with somewhat clouded eyes, glazed over with could have been a dreamy look or merely the glassy appearance one gets when they're hammered. "Seraphine..." he said softly, leaning closer. "I..."  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:01 am
While Akira was clearly drunk, Sera was not, and as the music slowed so did her dance until they both stopped completely. His tone and behavior all of a sudden, though, gave her pause, and her brows raised slightly as her lips parted just a tiny bit.

Nope.

A coquettish grin quickly replaced the expression as she raised a hand to pat him on the cheek. "That was bullshit, what you said," she informed him almost chidingly. "Bullshit about you and your poor drunk singing, cuz that was awesome."

Nope nope nope nope he was not gonna do what she thought he was gonna do. Nope. Maybe an hour ago, but sure as hell wasn't gonna happen now. Nope.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:08 am
"That's not what I - " He put a hand to his mouth and waited a moment before removing it and trying to speak again "...I don't think I should have drank so much alcohol," he moaned quietly. "...Excuse me."

Darting around her, the young man made a mad dash for the nearest bathroom, his pale complexion taking on a faintly greenish tinge about his face. It seemed that alcohol agreed with his stomach about as much as vast quantities of ice cream floats.  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:51 pm
She had a damn good idea what he was going to say, but like hell she would let him say it. Oh, no. He could try later, but that was not about to happen right now. While she felt a little bad that he was sick from drinking, she couldn't feel too bad because holy crap, she was hardly tipsy from that same drink. Freaking little lightweights.

Regardless, she meandered out of the small room and into the open space of the bar, and despite the fact she seriously considered leaving then and there, she decided to be nice and wait.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff