Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:38 am
Flynn was a little surprised at her question and it showed on his face as he again paused halfway through his sandwich.

"Well, honestly, Uniceros was already trained to ride by the time I got him. But, learning how to ride in general isn't very hard. Though if you're planning to train your own Ponyta, that will take a little more effort."

He wasn't exactly a master trainer of horses, but Flynn did know the basics. During his time as a more lowly soldier he had worked with some of the military's Rapidash, while Yuri had been put with the dogs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:31 am
She smiled apologetically at his surprised look after taking a sip of her tea.

"Right... I've earned his trust, finally, and he's much better around other people now, not that that in itself has much to do with riding him, but it's a start somewhere, I guess." She stirred her soup a little, a little sheepish. "I'm just thinking ahead...Any ideas on where to even start?" she asked, brushing her bangs aside.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:40 pm
"Well actually I think the first and most important step is getting his trust. He won't ever let you ride him if he won't even let you touch him."

It couldn't be stressed enough really.

"You know him better than I do though. I'm sure he will come around."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:39 am
She smiled softly, stirring her soup absently. "It took some work... He's a lot more shy than the rest of my team. It's kind of rewarding, though, considering he's the first Pokemon I've ever caught," she laughed. "Lovey and Sparky were a breeze, and Trill and Tobi are just babies..."

She looked up again, an excited gleam in her eyes. "Thierry's still a Ponyta, so we've got some work to do so he can grow, but it'll definitely be worth it. And besides, you can't ride a motorcycle on the beach at sunrise, hm?" she joked, reaching for her tea again.

At his final comment, she tilted her head a bit, calming a little. "You should meet Thierry properly sometime. I'm sure he'd like you..." She grinned. "Sparky was comfortable enough around you to fall asleep, and that literally never happens, so..."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:38 pm
"I would be happy to meet him," Flynn said between a couple mouthfuls of hamburger. Although making sure to properly chew his food and swallow before actually speaking.

"With enough work and dedication I'm certain that he will make a fine Rapidash for you to ride."

Eventually though, Flynn finished his food and was then present with the bill. Reaching for his wallet, the man proceeded to pay for both of their meals.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:34 pm
Finishing her soup, the long haired girl mentally noted to remember to arrange a meeting between her team and Flynn's, or at the very least, just him.

She smiled brightly, pushing her now empty plate aside. "There's potential in everything," she winked, just before looking to the waitress as she returned with their check.

When Flynn beat her to the bill, she blinked, her cheeks glowing lightly. "Oh, you didn't have to... do that." She told him, watching as the waitress walked away. What was done was done, though, and she looked back to him, her smile softer again. "Thank you. that was really sweet..." He hadn't even hesitated. Hm.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:39 pm
Flynn just smiled, "It's my pleasure."

The man then stood and held out his hand to help Dove from her seat if she so wished. "Thank you for your company. Perhaps we'll have to have lunch again sometime."

Celsius looked up and shuffled out of the way of her master's feet as he moved. The Glaceon's tail swaying lightly as she simply waited for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:58 pm
His smile was returned with grace, but when he offered his hand to help her up she could swear her cheeks were burning. It had been a long time since someone had been so chivalrous to her...

She let him help her from the seat and to her feet, then offered her arms to Lovey, gathering her close to her chest as the eevee obediently jumped into her hold. Another smile was offered the young man, over the pokemon's head. "Sure! That would be fun."

She glanced to the back of the restaurant, to the men at their table, then to Flynn. "Have fun with that," she laughed, winking. "You'll have to let me know how it goes, next time we meet."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:13 pm
"Thanks," Flynn said with perhaps a hint of annoyance in his voice.

The blonde waited for Dove to leave before stealing a glance in the direction of his men.

"I expect to see all of you at the stables in an hour," he said in a clearly authoritative voice as he proceeded to walk out.

He could hear the distant sounds of groaning and muttering, leaving a satisfied smirk on his face as he went back to work.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff