Kiro's Characters [ Yuri & Yaoi]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:17 pm
I am not to into yaoi, but I have been looking for something new to try and it seemed like a decent place to start. I still prefer yuri over yaoi however.

Name: Ashley Truesdale
Nickname: Ash
Race: Demon
Personality: Nice, moody sometimes, always looking to please, playful,
Likes: Sweets, meat, friends, felling wanted, and most music
Dislikes : Being alone, being ignored, and polka music
Looks like: Grey hair, hazel eyes, pale skin, wears a stainless steel band on his left middle finger and has a black messenger bag he takes everywhere.
Bio: Ashley was born to a poor family where the father left town after he found out the mother was pregnant. At first, the mother didn't want to have a baby, but when she was told it would be a girl, she changed her mind and was willing to give birth to the child. She spent months shopping for a girl, but when the child was born, she was thrown a twist and gave birth to a boy. She named the boy Ashley Truesdale anyway and treated him like a girl. Along with his raising, she home schooled him for the longest time as well. He was only recently enrolled into his senior year of high school and about to graduate. He has not had much in the way of a social life since most people avoid him because of his appearance and is usually teased for being so different than the other students.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke
Pic:
User Image

Name: Lexi Loveday
Nickname: Lani
Race: Human
Personality: Clever, hot headed, rough around the edges, sweet, flirty, playful, and helpful
Dislikes : Drugs, Alcohol, one night stands, quickies, and jerks
Looks like: Short, black hair with red highlights, red eyes(contact lenses), black and red stripped finger less gloves, Black jacket with grey hood, and wears the same necklace as in the picture.
Bio: Lani and her sister Rose grew up in an average family in a normal neighbor hood. One day in the eighth grade one of Lani's friends had been rapped by her boyfriend and ended up beating the crap out of him. She got suspended for a week. Lani and Rose eventually decided that they didn't want to lose there virginity to some jerk, but to someone that they would always trust. So one night, they deflowered each other and never said anything to anyone. Rose eventually moved out after her 18th birthday and Lani did the same but didn't move in with Rose. She moved into an apartment and is looking for work and a lover.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke

User Image

Name: Rachelle Moon
Nickname: Ray
Race: Human
Personality: Outgoing, playful, slight flirt, tomboy,very loving, cunning, and a big perv
Dislikes : Bully's, depressing people, bitter foods, and the color pink
Looks like: Lime, black, and blond hair, green eyes, no purple star tatoo, black finger nails and has a red anarchy bag.
Bio: Rachel has always been the out going tomboyish girl she is today. She never really liked how her family was telling her how she had to live her life and how that no guy would ever want some girl that acted like one of the guys. However, no one ever knew she didn't like guys. She dated a few but could never feel a spark in the relationship so she dated a girl and actually could feel it. Sadly her first girlfriend had broke up with her to go back to her ex and Rachelle never heard from her again. She has been working in a music store three blocks away from her apartment and has lived on her own since she graduated high school.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:08 pm
I llke Rachelle.  

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:10 pm
I llke Rachelle.

Kiro Daimons

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:03 pm
Okay, do you have anything inpiticular in mind?
WhiteDragonLady

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:45 pm
Hm. Something school/college based...or work-based. Like my girl and your girl work at the same record shop. What do you think?

Kiro Daimons

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:54 pm
WhiteDragonLady
Hm. Something school/college based...or work-based. Like my girl and your girl work at the same record shop. What do you think?

I like the co worker idea better. Do you want it to be PM or in the forums?  

Kiro Damions

Durem Punk

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:21 pm
Name: Skyla Song
Nickname: Skye
Race: Siren/Human
Personality: Kinda shy at first, kind, caring, considerate of others, brilliant. She's very quiet and keeps to herself but she opens up when she gets to know you.
Likes: sweets, cooking, working at the music store, stuffed animals, animals and stargazing
Dislikes: Loud people, bullies, the color pink, spiders, and neon colors
Looks Like: Long, platnium hair with blue streaks, blue eyes, tanned skin. Wears a blue strapless top, tight blue jeans and black combat boots. Often carries a set of blue and silver headphones.
Bio: Ask her
Uke
Pic

(Pm is fine)
Kiro Daimons

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items