Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ysavvryl

Peaceful Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:10 pm
fairy-phoenix
I am currently rage-quitting The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, I'm at the part where I use Moosh( polar bear with wings) to get the Dragon key which is needed to open up dungeon 4, and... EVERY TIME I GET TO THE LAST HOLE I FALL IN DESPITE MY CONSTANTLY PRESSING THE 'A' BUTTON scream scream scream

Oh gosh, that is a horrible part of that game! Which is bad, cause I like the Oracle games and occasionally think of breaking out my GBA to play them. But that one part of trying to navigate the hole maze... ugh...

I don't rage quit much. When I do, it's not so much rage as 'well this is no fun anymore, let's play something fun!'. Then again, I don't play much multiplayer games, so I only have myself or glitchy games to get mad at.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:33 pm
Malacrai Nazo
An Empty Bag of Skittles
Malacrai Nazo
Blademaster Banryu
Malacrai Nazo
Blademaster Banryu

You still haven't stated why the Adventure games as games by themselves are not good.
All right, if I HAVE to...

SA1: The poor camera. Overall padded-out gameplay with only about half of the characters being any good. The animations are finicky to say the least. And boss fights are an absolute joke. Speaking for myself, I'd only ever play this game again for Gamma.

SA2: It took the things that were good about the first adventure game and butchered them. The treasure hunting was hurt badly with the new radar along with the levels being too big with no sense of flow to begin with. The mech levels were linear corridor fests with "walk forward, shoot, and fall down a pit because of the clunky control" being the main theme. The Sonic levels, again, were linear corridors without the exploration of the first SA. The soundtrack is very samey, it just sounds like they pasted Crush 40's newest album onto the game only halfheartedly attempting to tie them in with the level themes. Sonic being the lead character has a piss poor amount of levels. SA1 felt like you were playing a bunch of short stories that make up to one decent sized game, whereas SA2 basically feels like playing the same game twice in order to get the final story. The camera still sucks. The story has millions of plot holes and took itself waaay too seriously. And it has quite possibly the most defensive, babyish, nostalgia-blind fanboys in the world. (It's too bad that you had to prove me right on THAT particular note... I was trying to hold on to the childish fantasy that other people who like the game can actually be mature enough to recognize that it's bad)

Now, I'll say again... I DO like Sonic Adventure 2. But that doesn't mean I can't recognize it's flaws.

First off, ******** you. If you don't like the game fine. But if you're gonna attack me on a personal level by insulting me then prepare yourself a*****e.
SA1: Sonic, Gamma, Tails, and knuckles were all good characters. I'll admit Big and Amy could've done without, Amy and Big just being plot characters. But overall their stories were so short they were forgivable. The animations for the time were not that bad, they were as good as they needed to be. Honestly you're just trying to nitpick.
SA2: The ******** are you talking about with Radars? If you mean Knuckle's levels then you're retarded because there always was a radar, and they both function great and the levels had plenty of flow for a treasure hunting level. The Mech levels worked fine, they felt like they should driving a walker, big and heavy but with alot of power. It required you to be precise with your shots and time them as well as take on an armada of G.U.N forces, it worked fine. You've gotta be stupid if you believe this next one, halfheartedly? Yeah so I guess "City escape" wasn't tied in with the plot, or "Pumpkin Hill" right? Oh wait, they do tie into the plot wholeheartedly, and are memorable for a reason. And if I remember correctly, which I think I do, Sonic had the most levels of the hero story you dipshit. It's supposed to make you play it again to get a different perspective of the level. The camera doesn't suck, it actually functions very well, it could be better but it doesn't suck. The story had a million plotholes? The ******** are you talking about? The story was easy to follow and made complete sense. Anything you didn't get was because of your own stupidity, And the story took itself just as serious as it needed to. The Eclipse Cannon destroying the world is pretty serious if you ask me.
What it comes down to is that you as an individual, are a pretentious, arrogant, a*****e who's trying to look cool by going against the general belief. The games are highly praised for a reason, and you're just trying to nitpick in order to enforce your views. And you know what? Even if all these things are true, if the game is enjoyable, like you said it was, then it is a good game, because that's what a game is supposed to be.

I'm about to blow your freaking mind, kiddo; Sonic hasn't been good since the days I woke up and watched cartoons in my pajamas with a big bowl of cereal every Saturday morning. Why are the games still made? Because autistic people hate change. A lot of autistic people love Sonic. That theory of mine just now was awesome!

lol, The overwhelming amount of arrogant bullshit you just spewed, it's hilarious!
Let's break down your stupidity, shall we?
So you first bring up your childhood for some reason, but honestly you still seem to be a child, if you can't come up with anything more coherent or exact than " wen i wuz a kid" then you must be a child.
Secondly, that next part doesn't make sense, change has nothing to do with autism, not to mention that you are a piece of garbage bringing autism into this. Third, you're a piece of garbage for bringing autism into this, it's insulting and only further prevalences your own idiocy. And lastly, you just called what you said a theory, which it isn't, and claimed it to be awesome, which it isn't.

Is autism negative or something? 'Cause autistic people, especially children, have strong resistances to change just like the average Sonic fan and if you've ever looked at a Sega Q&A session, it's like all mouth stumbling autistic people. I get it though. You're mad someone made a mean comment about a fictional blue hedgehog. Everything you says smacks of furious keyboard warrior and its actually pretty funny.  

An Empty Bag of Skittles

Fashionable Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

The Nexus Embodied
Crew

Perfect Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:54 am
An Empty Bag of Skittles
Malacrai Nazo
An Empty Bag of Skittles
Malacrai Nazo
Blademaster Banryu

SA1: The poor camera. Overall padded-out gameplay with only about half of the characters being any good. The animations are finicky to say the least. And boss fights are an absolute joke. Speaking for myself, I'd only ever play this game again for Gamma.

SA2: It took the things that were good about the first adventure game and butchered them. The treasure hunting was hurt badly with the new radar along with the levels being too big with no sense of flow to begin with. The mech levels were linear corridor fests with "walk forward, shoot, and fall down a pit because of the clunky control" being the main theme. The Sonic levels, again, were linear corridors without the exploration of the first SA. The soundtrack is very samey, it just sounds like they pasted Crush 40's newest album onto the game only halfheartedly attempting to tie them in with the level themes. Sonic being the lead character has a piss poor amount of levels. SA1 felt like you were playing a bunch of short stories that make up to one decent sized game, whereas SA2 basically feels like playing the same game twice in order to get the final story. The camera still sucks. The story has millions of plot holes and took itself waaay too seriously. And it has quite possibly the most defensive, babyish, nostalgia-blind fanboys in the world. (It's too bad that you had to prove me right on THAT particular note... I was trying to hold on to the childish fantasy that other people who like the game can actually be mature enough to recognize that it's bad)

Now, I'll say again... I DO like Sonic Adventure 2. But that doesn't mean I can't recognize it's flaws.

First off, ******** you. If you don't like the game fine. But if you're gonna attack me on a personal level by insulting me then prepare yourself a*****e.
SA1: Sonic, Gamma, Tails, and knuckles were all good characters. I'll admit Big and Amy could've done without, Amy and Big just being plot characters. But overall their stories were so short they were forgivable. The animations for the time were not that bad, they were as good as they needed to be. Honestly you're just trying to nitpick.
SA2: The ******** are you talking about with Radars? If you mean Knuckle's levels then you're retarded because there always was a radar, and they both function great and the levels had plenty of flow for a treasure hunting level. The Mech levels worked fine, they felt like they should driving a walker, big and heavy but with alot of power. It required you to be precise with your shots and time them as well as take on an armada of G.U.N forces, it worked fine. You've gotta be stupid if you believe this next one, halfheartedly? Yeah so I guess "City escape" wasn't tied in with the plot, or "Pumpkin Hill" right? Oh wait, they do tie into the plot wholeheartedly, and are memorable for a reason. And if I remember correctly, which I think I do, Sonic had the most levels of the hero story you dipshit. It's supposed to make you play it again to get a different perspective of the level. The camera doesn't suck, it actually functions very well, it could be better but it doesn't suck. The story had a million plotholes? The ******** are you talking about? The story was easy to follow and made complete sense. Anything you didn't get was because of your own stupidity, And the story took itself just as serious as it needed to. The Eclipse Cannon destroying the world is pretty serious if you ask me.
What it comes down to is that you as an individual, are a pretentious, arrogant, a*****e who's trying to look cool by going against the general belief. The games are highly praised for a reason, and you're just trying to nitpick in order to enforce your views. And you know what? Even if all these things are true, if the game is enjoyable, like you said it was, then it is a good game, because that's what a game is supposed to be.

I'm about to blow your freaking mind, kiddo; Sonic hasn't been good since the days I woke up and watched cartoons in my pajamas with a big bowl of cereal every Saturday morning. Why are the games still made? Because autistic people hate change. A lot of autistic people love Sonic. That theory of mine just now was awesome!

lol, The overwhelming amount of arrogant bullshit you just spewed, it's hilarious!
So you first bring up your childhood for some reason, but honestly you still seem to be a child, if you can't come up with anything more coherent or exact than " wen i wuz a kid" then you must be a child.
Secondly, that next part doesn't make sense, change has nothing to do with autism, not to mention that you are a piece of garbage bringing autism into this. Third, you're a piece of garbage for bringing autism into this, it's insulting and only further prevalences your own idiocy. And lastly, you just called what you said a theory, which it isn't, and claimed it to be awesome, which it isn't.

Is autism negative or something? 'Cause autistic people, especially children, have strong resistances to change just like the average Sonic fan and if you've ever looked at a Sega Q&A session, it's like all mouth stumbling autistic people. I get it though. You're mad someone made a mean comment about a fictional blue hedgehog. Everything you says smacks of furious keyboard warrior and its actually pretty funny.

And then we get to the part where you don't have anything to say so you try to belittle whatever is said. Obviously you're pretty stupid. It's okay though, because uncle Mal is here to help~! Now then, having autism is a terrible thing, and you're using it as an insult, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Next, i've not come across any sonic fans who despise change, especially at the level of autism. I as kind of one, love almost all of the games. In fact one of my favorites is Sonic and the Black Knight, which if you haven't noticed(And i'm sure you haven't based on the idiocy you've already displayed) is very different from the rest of the games. Change is only bad when it takes away from it's franchise, i.e negative. But honestly the sonic fanbase has nothing to do with this conversation, so you bringing it up out of nowhere like that just proves my point and makes you look like you're covering your tracks, because you're retarded likely. Next, and this is especially cute, because you're so lost on what to say next so you just go: "Pfftt, heheh, y-you're just a...f-f..fanboy a-and you're uh...Butthurt th-that I said s-something about...uhm...Sonic...Y..Yeah.." And to top it off you're trying to claim keyboard warrior, when honestly honey it's called "Intelligence". Something you lack but with my help you can surely learn to have~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:26 am
Malacrai Nazo
An Empty Bag of Skittles
Malacrai Nazo
An Empty Bag of Skittles
Malacrai Nazo
Blademaster Banryu

And then we get to the part where you don't have anything to say so you try to belittle whatever is said. Obviously you're pretty stupid. It's okay though, because uncle Mal is here to help~! Now then, having autism is a terrible thing, and you're using it as an insult, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Next, i've not come across any sonic fans who despise change, especially at the level of autism. I as kind of one, love almost all of the games. In fact one of my favorites is Sonic and the Black Knight, which if you haven't noticed(And i'm sure you haven't based on the idiocy you've already displayed) is very different from the rest of the games. Change is only bad when it takes away from it's franchise, i.e negative. But honestly the sonic fanbase has nothing to do with this conversation, so you bringing it up out of nowhere like that just proves my point and makes you look like you're covering your tracks, because you're retarded likely. Next, and this is especially cute, because you're so lost on what to say next so you just go: "Pfftt, heheh, y-you're just a...f-f..fanboy a-and you're uh...Butthurt th-that I said s-something about...uhm...Sonic...Y..Yeah.." And to top it off you're trying to claim keyboard warrior, when honestly honey it's called "Intelligence". Something you lack but with my help you can surely learn to have~

I don't honestly know what you're doing right now, but you as a Sonic fan, you're not really helping any case. Being incredibly defensive over a game, Hell, anything, just shows everyone how thin skinned you are. Trolls must have a field day with you. I mean, I have, and I haven't even said much yet. The Sonic fanbase likely sucks worse than the games. Better? You people throw a fit over anything, and I'm guessing you've been called or lumped in with autistic people before because it's struck a nerve.

You're ridiculous. Truly a joke and too clouded by your own drive to defend a crappy fandom than to act within logic. Now show me your crappy recolors so I can cap it all off and call you Chris Chan v2.  

An Empty Bag of Skittles

Fashionable Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

The Nexus Embodied
Crew

Perfect Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:14 am
An Empty Bag of Skittles
Malacrai Nazo
An Empty Bag of Skittles
Malacrai Nazo
An Empty Bag of Skittles

I don't honestly know what you're doing right now, but you as a Sonic fan, you're not really helping any case. Being incredibly defensive over a game, Hell, anything, just shows everyone how thin skinned you are. Trolls must have a field day with you. I mean, I have, and I haven't even said much yet. The Sonic fanbase likely sucks worse than the games. Better? You people throw a fit over anything, and I'm guessing you've been called or lumped in with autistic people before because it's struck a nerve.

You're ridiculous. Truly a joke and too clouded by your own drive to defend a crappy fandom than to act within logic. Now show me your crappy recolors so I can cap it all off and call you Chris Chan v2.

"I don't know what you're doing" Oh dear, not used to human language are ya'?
Time to break down your stupidity again~
I must say it's been a while since a retard like you has given me so much to play with, so let's get on down to it~
Well first off, I quite seriously couldn't help but laugh at your claim of "Logic". Because, like I said, you don't make sense, and nothing you say is in coherency with anything, it just has nothing to do with what's being said. Next up uhm...Oh! Here we are. Assumptions, those are always fun. Okay sweetie so look, Y'see...Assuming that someone is defending a fandom simply because they called you on your s**t isn't something you want to do in an argument. You said, and I quote: "autistic people, especially children, have strong resistances to change just like the average Sonic fan", And I responded with, "i've not come across any sonic fans who despise change, especially at the level of autism. I as kind of one, love almost all of the games. In fact one of my favorites is Sonic and the Black Knight, which if you haven't noticed is very different from the rest of the games". See how your insinuation doesn't make sense? Because you're trying to say that because I called you on your bullshit, that i'm protecting the fanbase, that doesn't make sense sweety-pie! Especially since I already said that I being a Sonic fan don't mind change. Also, the insinuation at my being of the OC fanbase(At least i'm guessing that's what you're insinuating, you have the coherency of o newborn) Is really, uhm, how do I put it....Moronic. It's really just a way for you to protect your already damaged ego, which is cute don't get me wrong, but it's sad too because it proves that you have nothing left to say so you result in cheap insults that you have no proof of.
Now then next up, "Being incredibly defensive of a game" Now that's the coherency I wanted! You're actually on point with what's being said now~!
Well sweetie this is the part where it all falls apart. You trying to feign trolling is one of the biggest mistake idiots make on the internet to date. Tragic. You weren't trolling you were flailing about like you always do silly-head~. And please, with the "wutevr ur jus senstiv". It really makes my point for me, that you are indeed an idiot. Because thin skin is just something you say to make yourself feel big, otherwise you too have "Thin Skin" Since thin skin is responding to whatever is said. Oh! and I missed something, you said "Likely sucks worse"....I'm sorry..Are you unsure of your own response? I mean it makes sense to be unsure of mindless dribble but still, it's a little sad(Though still cute~ :3c) And about the autistic thing, seriously you're making yourself look really bad here. I mean, hell(Sorry for the language i'm sure mommy and daddy don't like swear words) By your..."Ingenious" logic, I suppose everyone is every insult that's ever been thrown at them because they responded to it. I showed no sign of your childish insult as "striking a nerve". Just trying to educate you on not using something like autism as an insult, it's like calling something gay. (That is unless you hate gay people)
PHEW! I think that's all. Overall though honeypot, you're stupid. I mean really stupid. You lack coherency, rely on Ad Hominem attacks instead of proving a point, you're really arrogant and pretentious despite not having the right to be so. And you make this all way too easy. But please, reply again, i'm actually having alot of fun with my new b***h~.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:22 pm
Malacrai Nazo
An Empty Bag of Skittles
Malacrai Nazo
An Empty Bag of Skittles
Malacrai Nazo
An Empty Bag of Skittles

I must say it's been a while since a retard like you has given me so much to play with, so let's get on down to it~
Well first off, I quite seriously couldn't help but laugh at your claim of "Logic". Because, like I said, you don't make sense, and nothing you say is in coherency with anything, it just has nothing to do with what's being said. Next up uhm...Oh! Here we are. Assumptions, those are always fun. Okay sweetie so look, Y'see...Assuming that someone is defending a fandom simply because they called you on your s**t isn't something you want to do in an argument. You said, and I quote: "autistic people, especially children, have strong resistances to change just like the average Sonic fan", And I responded with, "i've not come across any sonic fans who despise change, especially at the level of autism. I as kind of one, love almost all of the games. In fact one of my favorites is Sonic and the Black Knight, which if you haven't noticed is very different from the rest of the games". See how your insinuation doesn't make sense? Because you're trying to say that because I called you on your bullshit, that i'm protecting the fanbase, that doesn't make sense sweety-pie! Especially since I already said that I being a Sonic fan don't mind change. Also, the insinuation at my being of the OC fanbase(At least i'm guessing that's what you're insinuating, you have the coherency of o newborn) Is really, uhm, how do I put it....Moronic. It's really just a way for you to protect your already damaged ego, which is cute don't get me wrong, but it's sad too because it proves that you have nothing left to say so you result in cheap insults that you have no proof of.
Now then next up, "Being incredibly defensive of a game" Now that's the coherency I wanted! You're actually on point with what's being said now~!
Well sweetie this is the part where it all falls apart. You trying to feign trolling is one of the biggest mistake idiots make on the internet to date. Tragic. You weren't trolling you were flailing about like you always do silly-head~. And please, with the "wutevr ur jus senstiv". It really makes my point for me, that you are indeed an idiot. Because thin skin is just something you say to make yourself feel big, otherwise you too have "Thin Skin" Since thin skin is responding to whatever is said. Oh! and I missed something, you said "Likely sucks worse"....I'm sorry..Are you unsure of your own response? I mean it makes sense to be unsure of mindless dribble but still, it's a little sad(Though still cute~ :3c) And about the autistic thing, seriously you're making yourself look really bad here. I mean, hell(Sorry for the language i'm sure mommy and daddy don't like swear words) By your..."Ingenious" logic, I suppose everyone is every insult that's ever been thrown at them because they responded to it. I showed no sign of your childish insult as "striking a nerve". Just trying to educate you on not using something like autism as an insult, it's like calling something gay. (That is unless you hate gay people)
PHEW! I think that's all. Overall though honeypot, you're stupid. I mean really stupid. You lack coherency, rely on Ad Hominem attacks instead of proving a point, you're really arrogant and pretentious despite not having the right to be so. And you make this all way too easy. But please, reply again, i'm actually having alot of fun with my new b***h~.

You might want to try paragraph breaks; .Nobody likes looking at a giant jumble of words and certainly, I think you can press 'Enter' or another preferred method to create them. You also capitalize words at random and your sentence structures are a wonder to behold. I won't spend much time judging your writing etiquette, though.

I was sort of just being a butt when I mentioned autism before, but no, it's starting to become clear there is something wrong with you. You're seriously angry, that's what I see. You're going to claim that you aren't, you're just having fun, but you're displaying a major symptom of autism; Fanaticism. Whether the subject is about books, television shows, or yes video games, autistics cling to the subject like a proverbial lifeboat. Is Sonic your subject to obsess over? Do you spend nights alone, wondering if your blue hero will save the day once again?

You need serious mental help, because if it isn't autism, you're defective in one way or another. To put it lightly you act like one of the Emotionally Disturbed class kids back at my old school. The ones who were put wayyyy back in a far wing so nobody who actually mattered had to hear them scream about this or that. That's you. A screaming reject who holds no valid opinion or worth.  

An Empty Bag of Skittles

Fashionable Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

The Nexus Embodied
Crew

Perfect Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:18 pm
An Empty Bag of Skittles
Malacrai Nazo
An Empty Bag of Skittles
Malacrai Nazo
An Empty Bag of Skittles

You might want to try paragraph breaks; .Nobody likes looking at a giant jumble of words and certainly, I think you can press 'Enter' or another preferred method to create them. You also capitalize words at random and your sentence structures are a wonder to behold. I won't spend much time judging your writing etiquette, though.

I was sort of just being a butt when I mentioned autism before, but no, it's starting to become clear there is something wrong with you. You're seriously angry, that's what I see. You're going to claim that you aren't, you're just having fun, but you're displaying a major symptom of autism; Fanaticism. Whether the subject is about books, television shows, or yes video games, autistics cling to the subject like a proverbial lifeboat. Is Sonic your subject to obsess over? Do you spend nights alone, wondering if your blue hero will save the day once again?

You need serious mental help, because if it isn't autism, you're defective in one way or another. To put it lightly you act like one of the Emotionally Disturbed class kids back at my old school. The ones who were put wayyyy back in a far wing so nobody who actually mattered had to hear them scream about this or that. That's you. A screaming reject who holds no valid opinion or worth.

And here we are again, you don't have any comebacks, let alone any counter-argument so you rely on the same Ad Hominem attack. Welp, let's break it down again, shall we?
First, grammar. It was kind of hard trying to get what you were saying but I think I got it. Well first off, Whether you like to read them or not, paragraphing isn't required for proper grammar, it's just something that you do. Next, i'm unsure what that even means because it's coherency(Like before) is off. But uh...I'm unsure what you're talking about because I haven't randomly capitalized anything~!
Alright now that that's out of the way..
This part is funny, "OH s**t, I'VE BEEN CALLED ON MY IGNORANCE! I BETTER KEEP UP THE 'I WAS JUST TROLLING' ACT! MAYBE IT'LL WORK!" You were being a butt, an ignorant, idiotic, butt. And now you're trying to back-pedal, which is(like I said before) really cute~! Next..Tsk tsk tsk, another mistake idiots on the internet make. You're never to simply negate a person's argument sillyhead! I'm not angry, and you saying that I am won't make me any more angry, in fact i've showed no sign of anger! Either way, Anger and Autism are two very different things. I know they both have "A's" in them, but trust me sweety, they're different. Now hun, this is the funniest part of the comment, because you're again trying to insult me with no coherency with the rest of the conversation, or proof of such a claim, simply because you're out of things to say. It has nothing to do with what we're talking about and is simply another childish tactic to heal your ego.~
Not to mention that it's based on the insinuation that i'm holding onto Sonic, it's just like I said, you ran out of things to say!
Oh dear, i'm a reject? My opinion is invalid? I hold no worth!? Well s**t(Whoops, slipped again, sorry you had to read that honey) an idiot on the internet said it so it must be true...*snicker* Fooled 'ya didn't I? Nah, but seriously. This is just too much, "ur jst sum losr n no1 liks u" That's what you basically just said. I highly doubt you're even out of school with this level of imbecility~
You haven't made any comebacks, you make generic insults with no proof, you haven't made a point, you've run out of things to say, and you generally just don't make sense. I...I think I love you...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:17 pm
Ysavvryl
fairy-phoenix
I am currently rage-quitting The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, I'm at the part where I use Moosh( polar bear with wings) to get the Dragon key which is needed to open up dungeon 4, and... EVERY TIME I GET TO THE LAST HOLE I FALL IN DESPITE MY CONSTANTLY PRESSING THE 'A' BUTTON scream scream scream

Oh gosh, that is a horrible part of that game! Which is bad, cause I like the Oracle games and occasionally think of breaking out my GBA to play them. But that one part of trying to navigate the hole maze... ugh...

I don't rage quit much. When I do, it's not so much rage as 'well this is no fun anymore, let's play something fun!'. Then again, I don't play much multiplayer games, so I only have myself or glitchy games to get mad at.
I also have Oracle of Ages too and I gotta say that what sucks is when you gotta play this Goron mini-game to get a key or something... I can't get past that part.  

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

Ysavvryl

Peaceful Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:42 pm
fairy-phoenix
Ysavvryl
fairy-phoenix

I also have Oracle of Ages too and I gotta say that what sucks is when you gotta play this Goron mini-game to get a key or something... I can't get past that part.

Is that the dancing game? That could get frustrating, but I never found it as bad as some people claimed. You had to do something similar with the other underground race too (in Seasons? It's been a while since I played them), but I think theirs was easier.). But it's worth it to complete those games. The final series of bosses are cool.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:04 pm
Malacrai Nazo
An Empty Bag of Skittles
Malacrai Nazo
An Empty Bag of Skittles
Malacrai Nazo
An Empty Bag of Skittles

And here we are again, you don't have any comebacks, let alone any counter-argument so you rely on the same Ad Hominem attack. Welp, let's break it down again, shall we?
First, grammar. It was kind of hard trying to get what you were saying but I think I got it. Well first off, Whether you like to read them or not, paragraphing isn't required for proper grammar, it's just something that you do. Next, i'm unsure what that even means because it's coherency(Like before) is off. But uh...I'm unsure what you're talking about because I haven't randomly capitalized anything~!
This part is funny, "OH s**t, I'VE BEEN CALLED ON MY IGNORANCE! I BETTER KEEP UP THE 'I WAS JUST TROLLING' ACT! MAYBE IT'LL WORK!" You were being a butt, an ignorant, idiotic, butt. And now you're trying to back-pedal, which is(like I said before) really cute~! Next..Tsk tsk tsk, another mistake idiots on the internet make. You're never to simply negate a person's argument sillyhead! I'm not angry, and you saying that I am won't make me any more angry, in fact i've showed no sign of anger! Either way, Anger and Autism are two very different things. I know they both have "A's" in them, but trust me sweety, they're different. Now hun, this is the funniest part of the comment, because you're again trying to insult me with no coherency with the rest of the conversation, or proof of such a claim, simply because you're out of things to say. It has nothing to do with what we're talking about and is simply another childish tactic to heal your ego.~
Not to mention that it's based on the insinuation that i'm holding onto Sonic, it's just like I said, you ran out of things to say!
Oh dear, i'm a reject? My opinion is invalid? I hold no worth!? Well s**t(Whoops, slipped again, sorry you had to read that honey) an idiot on the internet said it so it must be true...*snicker* Fooled 'ya didn't I? Nah, but seriously. This is just too much, "ur jst sum losr n no1 liks u" That's what you basically just said. I highly doubt you're even out of school with this level of imbecility~
You haven't made any comebacks, you make generic insults with no proof, you haven't made a point, you've run out of things to say, and you generally just don't make sense. I...I think I love you...

I was just about to say I love you too....not many people can withstand one of my patented textual attacks! 3nodding You're now my new best friend. Whenever you need something, just come to ME! Help getting an item, advice, whatever!  

An Empty Bag of Skittles

Fashionable Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:52 pm
Ysavvryl
fairy-phoenix
Ysavvryl
fairy-phoenix

Is that the dancing game? That could get frustrating, but I never found it as bad as some people claimed. You had to do something similar with the other underground race too (in Seasons? It's been a while since I played them), but I think theirs was easier.). But it's worth it to complete those games. The final series of bosses are cool.
I think that's the one, in my opinion the Seasons is easier... though it seemed to take me forever to get Dimitri's flute as the prize.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:25 am
An Empty Bag of Skittles
Malacrai Nazo
An Empty Bag of Skittles
Malacrai Nazo
An Empty Bag of Skittles

I was just about to say I love you too....not many people can withstand one of my patented textual attacks! 3nodding You're now my new best friend. Whenever you need something, just come to ME! Help getting an item, advice, whatever!

You are my sunshine.~  

The Nexus Embodied
Crew

Perfect Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Game chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff