Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] You belong with me

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:01 pm
You're on the phone with your girlfriend, She's upset
She's going off about something that you said
She doesn't get your humor like I do.........
If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along so why can't you see?
You belong with me
You belong with me

The story is of a boy named Zack...He is in love with his next door neighbor whose is the football star AND has a girlfriend who is cheer captain. Zack is somewhat of a nobody and Zack and ~X~ are friends. not close friends, just friends. and ~X~'s girlfriend is mean. she puts up a front of being nice but underneath she is snobby.
I need a ~X~ and his girlfriend.
this is me: Zack Heldermen
i look like this:User Image
my story: My parents support and love me, but at school I'm picked on and laughed at.
I like: flowers, reading, you, the rain
I hate: Bullies the cheerleaders, spicy foods.
I'm attracted to: gay
im this way in bed: uke
use the siggy I used for your character please^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:52 am
Captain tohru honda
You're on the phone with your girlfriend, She's upset
She's going off about something that you said
She doesn't get your humor like I do.........
If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along so why can't you see?
You belong with me
You belong with me

The story is of a boy named Zack...He is in love with his next door neighbor whose is the football star AND has a girlfriend who is cheer captain. Zack is somewhat of a nobody and Zack and ~X~ are friends. not close friends, just friends. and ~X~'s girlfriend is mean. she puts up a front of being nice but underneath she is snobby.
I need a ~X~ and his girlfriend.
this is me: Zack Heldermen
i look like this:User Image
my story: My parents support and love me, but at school I'm picked on and laughed at.
I like: flowers, reading, you, the rain
I hate: Bullies the cheerleaders, spicy foods.
I'm attracted to: gay
im this way in bed: uke
use the siggy I used for your character please^.^

This is me: Jackson Bailey
I look like this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My story: I am raised by my mother only, but she makes enough to support me. I am her only child and I do what I can to make her proud. I am part of the popular crowd at school, it doesn't take much for me to strike a conversation with someone.
I like: Football, athleticism, the rain, relaxation, the moon.
I hate: Aggressive conversations, fighting when not needed.
I'm attracted to: Secretly bi
I'm this way in bed: Dominant

(I'ma make the girl's character too I suppose? XD If not, I'll just delete it)

This is me: Naomi Tupper
I look like this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My story: Am raised by easygoing parents who let me do what I want when I want to.
I like: Cheerleading, glittery things, bright colors, flirting.
I hate: Cheaters, lying, the unpopular crowd.
I'm attracted to: Straight
I'm this way in bed: Submissive

XxColdPawsxX

XxColdPawsxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:45 pm
Jackson groaned, his amber eyes squinting open to look at the neon numbers on his clock. He lazily tugged his arm free from under his blanket and fidgeted with the buttons until the terrible beeping was over. "Time for a run," he murmured to himself, rubbing his eyes as he sat up. He sat on the edge of the large, lumpy bed and put his hands in his face as he attempted to wake up. 'You have to get off of the bed to actually wake up, Jackson, we both know you're going to crawl right back under the blankets and go back to sleep', his mother's familiar sweet voice pounded in his head and knowing that it was true, if he didn't get back up soon he'd sleep again, he stood up and walked to his closet. Groggily, Jackson stripped and changed into a black tank top and charcoal grey basketball shorts. He tugged on his shoes and grabbed his earbuds before bolting out of the front door and started to jog down the sidewalk.

The sun was high in the sky by the time Jackson was finished. His clothes clung to his body from the sweat and his hair was matted to his forehead. He pulled his earbuds out and hung them limply around his neck, feeling faint in the harsh sunlight.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:49 pm
Zach smiled as he saw Jackson going back to his house. Zach was walking his dog Sparky. He crossed the street and waved as he waited for the other to get closer. "How was your jog Jackson?" Zach asked as Sparky barked happily and wagged his tail, wanting Jackson to pet him.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

XxColdPawsxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:08 pm
Jackson smiled as he saw Zach and his dog, giving a nod of his head as he approached. "Good, good," he answered as he knelt down to pet Sparky. "How have you been?" He asked, still rubbing the dog's head.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:43 pm
Sparky gave a bark in reply and wagged his tail. "I was just gonna take sparky for a walk when i saw you coming down the street. "You really take your training seriously. If I had some muscle, i probably wouldn't be teased so much in school." Zach said and shook his head lightly as he tried to think of something else.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

XxColdPawsxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:57 pm
"I could train you?" Jackson said, half jokingly, half serious, and stood back up from his kneeling position.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:56 pm
"Really? that would be awesome." Zach said with a smile. "Um..what would we work on first?' Zach asked as Sparky sat down on the sidewalk,bored as his owner talked with someone else.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

XxColdPawsxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:11 pm
Jackson smiled. He wouldn't mind a training buddy. "I got weights at my house, could get some muscle on those arms," Jackson chuckled softly, taking the earbuds from around his neck and shoving them in his pocket.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:26 pm
"Alright. sounds good. Let me just put Sparky back in the house" Zach said smiling. He then ran across the street with Sparky and put him back inside. A minute later he came back, ready to train.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

XxColdPawsxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:39 pm
Jackson smiled, eyeing his house at the end of the block, the corner house. "You prepared for this?" He asked with a playful tone, his amber eyes looking forward confidently.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:46 pm
"sure am." Zach said with a nod. "alright..lets go." Zach said and stretched lightly before he went to the others boys house with him.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

XxColdPawsxX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:54 am
Jackson chuckled as he opened the door, holding it open for Zach and following in afterwards. "Mom! I'm home! Uhm, Mom~?" He shrugged, glancing into the kitchen at the front of the house and then gesturing for Zach to follow him into the small living room. "Guess we're home alone," he murmured. "Okay, well, all of my stuff is downstairs," he said as he started walking down the narrow steps down into the basement. It was dark until he flicked the lights on. The whole downstairs was one room; which functioned as a bedroom, a workout room, and a place to play video games at with the couch and small television he had down there. Jackson stretched the muscles in his arms out as he glanced at the shelf of weights in the corner. He went for the heaviest set and nodded for Zach to select weights he was comfortable with.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:54 am
Zach followed Jackson into his house and smiled. "Your house is really nice." He commented and smiled as he heard they were all alone. He couldn't believe he got so lucky. He nodded as Jackson said all his stuff was downstairs. "That's cool to have a bedroom in the basement. My room is on the second floor." Zach said with a shrug. He took a quick look around the room, before selecting the five pound weights and started to lift them.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Role Playing 1x1

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items