Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Knight of the Broken Land Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:13 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

*Man is everyone on vacation now or something? D: or ignoring me?*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:31 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse
Cissnei_X_Tseng

*Man is everyone on vacation now or something? D: or ignoring me?*

(( I'm so sorry but no am not ignoring you or on vacation. I just am trying to get a lot of paperwork done as well as I'm working six to seven days a week right now so don't have a whole lot of time to be online. I'll get to replies though as soon as possible. Please bear with me ))  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:43 am
Tactician_of_Ylisse
Cissnei_X_Tseng

"Of course" Noah nodded and busied himself; once he had changed into a spare set of clothes he brought up a glass of water for the red headed man; and balanced a plate of meager food for the other man. "I'm afraid food is somewhat scarce at the moment; so this will have to do." He set the plate down and set the glass by the man. "I am Noah, and you are?" Noah asked, executing a polite to the man; if what the man had been saying was true then he was in the presence of royalty.

And as such, he must act as his station called, of course as a wandering knight his duty right now was mostly to the people; but to have a chance to serve royalty just like in the tales of the old.....that would be a wonderful calling.

Brayden gave him a soft smile as he heard him speaking about the food and what not. "Thank you why don't you share it with me since you must be hungry to?" he asked as he picked up the drink and sipped on it thankful when his thirst started to calm down which pleased him. It was hard to understand but he knew that right now it would be something good for him if this male was able to help him keep alive since people wanted him dead and his father had long since died when the war began so he was the last of his line.

"My name is Brayden and well I must be honest with you Noah...." he told him as he moved in bed a little. "My name wont give away who I truly am but once I've disclosed that to you then you must vow never to give the information out no matter what because I'm the very last of my line and well my father would have paid handsomely for what you did for me and I will once things have calmed down if you'll allow me and help me that is. Can you help me and keep your lips sealed to everyone else about just who exactly I am ?" he asked softly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:32 pm
Cissnei_X_Tseng

*Sorry about the hiatus I started a new job and it's been crazy*

"Of course I will not tell anybody your secret.....it's not like I have anyone to tell anyways" Noah said smiling a bit bitterly at that. While he took joy in helping the people of this land his path was a lonely one. Most of the people were more concerned with saving their own skin. "You are the very last of your line?" he asked softly, Brayden and he were quite alike as he was most likely one of the last knights, all the others had either died or given up their trade once it seemed like all of the royalty had died. Noah didn't hate those that gave up these were grave times, and many of them had families of their own; yet he still couldn't help but feel a twinge of resentment.

He mentally shook that feeling away, if this man was the last of his line then he truly was important, so he got on one knee and made his vow. "I Noah, the last knight vow not to disclose anything that Brayden tells me, so I swear."  

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:32 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse
Cissnei_X_Tseng

*Sorry about the hiatus I started a new job and it's been crazy*

"Of course I will not tell anybody your secret.....it's not like I have anyone to tell anyways" Noah said smiling a bit bitterly at that. While he took joy in helping the people of this land his path was a lonely one. Most of the people were more concerned with saving their own skin. "You are the very last of your line?" he asked softly, Brayden and he were quite alike as he was most likely one of the last knights, all the others had either died or given up their trade once it seemed like all of the royalty had died. Noah didn't hate those that gave up these were grave times, and many of them had families of their own; yet he still couldn't help but feel a twinge of resentment.

He mentally shook that feeling away, if this man was the last of his line then he truly was important, so he got on one knee and made his vow. "I Noah, the last knight vow not to disclose anything that Brayden tells me, so I swear."

(( That is alright I'm very sick at the moment with massive pain. I have a sever kidney infection going on that they are trying to figure out. I also am dealing with full blown diabetes. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:30 am
Cissnei_X_Tseng

*I'm sorry to hear that, take all the time you need to get better I won't harass you about replying*  

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:40 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

(( So sorry about being gone so long but things got really bad since my friends son was hit in the head by a tree when the tornado hit and then there were three more tornados in the next town over >< a few weeks later. I'm back now other then when have to go for tests so I'm replying and that. ))

Brayden watched him listening to him speaking with a softly appearing smile. "Thank you so much Noah that means so very much to me because I can't be found out or the others will kill me because I am the last of my race the last of my line and there is no other after me unless I can create an air but that is not something I'm going to do in this mess so realize that I want to live to take care of my people. " he told him then winced. "I'm thristy" he whispered  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:36 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:03 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse
Cissnei_X_Tseng

*I'm sorry to hear that, take all the time you need to get better I won't harass you about replying*

(( Bumps hoping that your still around ))  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff