Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Follow the Bloody Road ((Accepting Male(s).))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((This is based off my old Haitus Rp...it was suppose to be a kidnapper x kidnapped, but we had a side of maid x King. It's kind of like a continuous to where we unfortunately had to end))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:10 pm

A Maid x King/King Rp

Imagine a fantasy-like setting where different types of creatures lived: From Fairies to Werewolves....both had lived together in some sort of peace but now it has changed drastically where now is a war of worlds. Two different kingdoms had a dispute and it apparently never got fixed, so the children had to replace their parents to continue the war until one side gave up.

One of the Kingdoms is the setting for today....ruled by the New king, ________. He is someone that doesn't really show much emotion to anyone he does not know. He does get a bit cocky but it is because of the life he had lived in royalty. And like any other royalty, they have maids...ones that do most of the hard laboring tasks....including organizing his headquarters. One of the maids, Tasha, has known the King since they were children. She has liked him for awhile in a distance and is a bit bubbly toward him, despite his stubbornness. Even though she thought she will always have feeling for him...it quickly changed one day....

Tasha was assigned by the head-maid to go clean and organize his room. Obedient, she immediately goes and cleans the room. She then spots one of the lockets (probably unused) on the floor. She picks it up and stares at it, giving off a small smile. The abruptly, the King comes in and see her with the locket. Angry, he accuses her of snooping on his stuff. Despite her reasoning, he fires her and tells her to get out of his kingdom, and his land. Broken, she immediately yells at him back and aims the duster on his head running out of the castle with tears on her face. That was 2 years ago....

2 years have passed, and like a promise...she had left his lands to live in the enemy kingdom. Unfortunately...she is now no longer free and is now a slave to the king of that land. Is there a difference between a maid and a slave? Maids are treated better and are paid while slaves are basically a piece of property. Luckily, she is not used for pleasure and is only there to tend to his needs like a servant would. Tasha, in deep depression, would barely eat, drink, neither does she talk or allow emotion to come to her....and it is not because of the stupid ________ she fell for.

The king she now serves is named __________, and she has been bought by him to serve for the rest of her life.

Then news has emerged, the two kings have no choice but to go make a treaty since there has already been too much bloodshed. In order to discuss this, _________ (The king Tasha fell for) has to travel with few soldiers to go visit the other. It would be 2 years since the two have met each other, how will the other respond?

((Not very good I know, but I will create more plots along the way))  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:11 pm
Rules
1. No godmodding
2. Follow Gaia & Guild Terms
3. I expect at least one post a day....it too much: at least one post per week
4. No One-Liners
5. It is a romance...Yes....but it does not mean it starts right away.
6. Nothing above PG13 content.
7. This is a 1 x 2 Rp...we can otherwise change this if desired by partner.
8. PM me with the title of this RP as the subject

[imgleft]IMG url[/imgleft]

[color=postingcolor][b]Hello I’m:[/b] [i]Real Name[/i]
[b]But some call me:[/b] [i]Nickname(s)[/i]
[b]I’ve been alive for:[/b] [i]Age[/i]
[b]I am a:[/b] [i]Species (Werewolf, vampire, demon, angel, etc.)[/i]
[b]So I can do...[/b] [i](Talent/Skill)[/i]
[b]I tend to act:[/b] [i](personality)[/i]
[b]I can not stand:[/b] [i](Dislikes)[/i]
[b]Give me more:[/b] [i](Likes)[/i]
[b] This is none of your business but:[/b] [i](BIO)[/i][/color]

Maid: Taken
King 1 (One that fired Tasha): Open
KIng 2 (Tasha's Master): Open

Hello I’m: Tasha Seonu
But some call me: Tasha
I’ve been alive for: 21
I am a: Fox Hybrid
So I can do... Run very fast, and my sense (Especially smell and sight) are more powerful than an average human. Talking to animals is also a great thing to get information from, but it can get annoying when they try to talk to you when your busy. Balance is also a good thing to have in certain situations and your able to sense spirits and other creatures that no human can see.
I tend to act: Shilga was very kind and sweet, often showing she doesn't know a thing about hatred and greed. She treated everyone, including ________, like family and comforts for those who are down or not feeling well, singing to them if she must. She did act weak and seemed to be dependent on people; humble and does deny every compliment about her power, singing voice, or kindness. She believes herself not always so nice, but that's how she's thought her whole life.
But ever since ______fired her, she had become a bit emotionless and is now the quiet type. She doesn't defy anything anymore and now feels like there is no point on living; hence she is in deep depression. It's first reason was the rejection of the King but now there is a bigger reason she refuses to share.....

I can not stand: Silence: since it's the most horrible thing to bare witness to, and isolation because it is hard to feel so alone in a very crowded world...thinking no one will understand. She also hates injustice. She also is a little fearful of men because of her 'tragedy', and how she never saw the good from them.
Give me more: Singing, Dancing, Company, Music, Food, Nature, and Animals
This is none of your business but: Before everything went to hell, she was the only child of a human and a kitsune fox. The story of her parents were pretty simple: fox fell in love with girl...fox turned to human to charm her....that was basically it. They lived outside the town in the forest where she was taught the ways of her 'ancestors' by her father, and manners from her mother. But things went horribly wrong: 3 year old Shilga witnessed her parent's death by a mob of people that believed that the fox was the reason for famine. Scared, she had ran away to end up at the castle footsteps. Somehow, she was shown mercy and was taken in to be a maid for the Prince (now King). She fell for the Prince when she was 12, since she knew him a bit more better than everyone else and not to mention he tolerated her and talks about things to her he normally doesn't tell anyone.

After the 'Firing' (Story above), she had run away from the lands to enemy territory where she was captured by slave traders. She was then sold to a wealthy man on these lands, used for sexual pleasure. It was minor things and then it came to the part of warming the bed despite her protests. She had endure this for about a month until he died of an illness. Tasha was then shipped off to a slave market where she eventually got bought by the King....

Ever since, she has been depressed and refuses to eat/drink very much. It also got worse when one of the knights founded her intriguing and raped her. Now with all that, she thinks she might be pregnant.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games