Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Legion Gaming

Back to Guilds

Play with us or be sacrifice to the Dark Lord 

Tags: Fun times, Random, Gaming, sacrifice, achievements 

Reply Dark legion network (PS3)
Nothing prepared me for that Dead Space 3 ending...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CorruptedWaffles

Bashful Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:23 am
Can I just...

I'm just gonna lay here for a second.

Ok so i beat it a week or so ago. I haven't played the DLC yet because I can't bring myself to press that purchase button cause of all my feels.

Carver is like the most perfect thing ever and like. The game was amazing and I am so happy what they did with it. I really wasn't disappointed and man was it a joy to play. I didn't get to co-op it because my boyfriend still hasn't gotten his own copy. so i'm waiting on that so I can play as Carver. Because Carver. [Holy I love him almost as much as I love Piers.]

The game was so worth the wait. Oh and that witness suit. Can I just take a second to like spam how sexy it is? Kthnxsbai.

^best review ever.
Not really.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:46 pm
CorruptedWaffles
Can I just...

Ok so i beat it a week or so ago. I haven't played the DLC yet because I can't bring myself to press that purchase button cause of all my feels.

Carver is like the most perfect thing ever and like. The game was amazing and I am so happy what they did with it. I really wasn't disappointed and man was it a joy to play. I didn't get to co-op it because my boyfriend still hasn't gotten his own copy. so i'm waiting on that so I can play as Carver. Because Carver. [Holy I love him almost as much as I love Piers.]

The game was so worth the wait. Oh and that witness suit. Can I just take a second to like spam how sexy it is? Kthnxsbai.

^best review ever.
Not really.

If you havent played the DLC yet. you are really missing out haha  

Program_Virus
Captain

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300

CorruptedWaffles

Bashful Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:53 pm
Program_Virus
CorruptedWaffles
Can I just...

^best review ever.
Not really.

If you havent played the DLC yet. you are really missing out haha

I plan on it but my boyfriend insisted I wait for him to get his copy. OOF.  
Dark legion network (PS3)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games