Reply Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles
Chiba's Hotties [Yaoi - WIP]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SachikoChiba

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:10 am
I have decided that this is the best way for me to create a profile page.
Currently, I am in the state where I do not care what role I take, or which character is to be used as long as it fits in with the role I am given.
I do not care to declare who is to be uke/seme/seke as I think any of my characters are possible of all and I am open to doing all. I also would like where the role is not specified and the story develop naturally and we see what happens. Though for those who clearly prefer one over the other and would like to set the lines, feel free to do so, same for the plot.

I have separated the many into groups based on what I believe their personality is best suited for, although the category titles are not limiting of their personalities entirely and there will be odds and ends between different characters. I am not posting specific profiles under each character because of the reason I noted above, as I would like to play any of these characters and will tailor them specific to each RP. The only skeleton provided are the general types of their personalities.

I am involved in quite many RPs at the moment, but I will still accept requests and see what I can do. If you would like to RP with me still, please be understanding of my schedule if I cannot reply immediately or sometimes within the day, though I always try to reply asap.

When making your request, please specify which category the character is in, and which one they are from the top (ex. #4 from calm & cool) unless you can provide a good description of who you mean from the category.

Happy picking wink

*If you'd like a quicker response, please quote as I don't check back here as often*
--------------------------

Disclaimer:
I did not create any of the images you will find below, they were only found by me. I also know that my list is very long and it is to allow more choices for more people. If you are not satisfied with it, please feel free to look at others'. I would like literate partners, not necessarily in terms of length, but that you can write legibly enough to make sense and fix simple spelling/grammar mistakes. These really take away from an RP and I cannot get into the story if I am struggling to read through the poor English. I am not saying this to exclude anyone new to English, but am asking that people take the time to make it as nice as possible, as I put a lot of effort into my posts.

Also, yes, some of the pictures are of the same "persons" but it was also on purpose as they portray a different atmosphere. I see no problem in their similar looks as they are to be different individuals.

Thanks for reading this smile

---------------------------
Who will it be, Ladies?~♡

User Image

*˚*Make your pick*˚*

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Calm & Cool/Cold & Stern

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Cheerful & Sweet/Carefree & Easygoing

User Image

User Image

User Image
[taken]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
(blue hair)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

More to come..
[Sly & Mischievous/Seductive & Playful;
Clumsy & Absent-Minded/Emotionless/Stubborn;
Hard-working & Serious;
Fantasy]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:23 am
SachikoChiba
User Image
Name: Yoshiko Chiharu
Nickname: Yoshi
Race: Human
Personality: Usually keeps his calm no matter the situation and is always smiling. Sometimes his host-like personality helps him "charm" his way into getting free meals or gifts.
Looks like: Asian. 173cm, 58kg. Thin but toned.
Bio: Works at a bookstore, doing other odd jobs to earn his living. Familial circumstances left him with debts too large to pay off, forcing him to drop out of university and find work right away. Yoshiko continues to work various jobs in the hopes to pay off the debt some day.
Dislikes: bugs, rich people
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke

[available]
[available]

I would love to rp with you!!!...I have a few ideas about this character...  

oru-chan

SachikoChiba

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:39 pm
Profile has been revamped (as can be seen by very top post)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:02 am
updated  

SachikoChiba

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas