Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Looking to yaoi RP (uke's & seme's available)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SachikoChiba

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:38 am
Hello,
I have some free time in the summer so I'd like to do some RP on the side.

Please let me know if you are interested smile

Here is the link to my character profile. I have a mix of uke's and seme's so feel free to choose one and include anything else you'd prefer in the RP.

ChibaSachiko's catalogue

I'm open to pretty much anything, and although I prefer to play uke, I feel I should give seme's a try, so feel free to choose whichever.

I would appreciate a literate partner and hopefully someone who can post at least once a day, though more often would be preferred, and I only ask that you let me know ahead of time if you will not be available for any length of time, as I will do the same.

Thank you smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:17 am
SachikoChiba

hello :3 i wouldnt mind rping with you, i think im quiet good at it, and i can rp more then once a day, i also can rp semes, ukes, and well just about any thing else.
I looked over your characters and well is it ok if you wanna rp with me using your seke??? >.< quote me if your interested  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

SachikoChiba

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:27 pm
brokenangelicdoll
SachikoChiba

hello :3 i wouldnt mind rping with you, i think im quiet good at it, and i can rp more then once a day, i also can rp semes, ukes, and well just about any thing else.
I looked over your characters and well is it ok if you wanna rp with me using your seke??? >.< quote me if your interested

Hello smile Thanks for taking interest in my characters ^ ^

Sure, I wouldn't mind RPing with the seke. Please let me know if you have any ideas for what you'd like to do.
I think PM might be better to discuss this further ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:32 pm
SachikoChiba
Hello,
I have some free time in the summer so I'd like to do some RP on the side.

Please let me know if you are interested smile

Here is the link to my character profile. I have a mix of uke's and seme's so feel free to choose one and include anything else you'd prefer in the RP.

ChibaSachiko's catalogue

I'm open to pretty much anything, and although I prefer to play uke, I feel I should give seme's a try, so feel free to choose whichever.

I would appreciate a literate partner and hopefully someone who can post at least once a day, though more often would be preferred, and I only ask that you let me know ahead of time if you will not be available for any length of time, as I will do the same.

Thank you smile

I would love to rp with you to if I can!!!...I love the boy Yoshiko Chiharu and I have a few ideas if you wont to... smile  

oru-chan

Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff