Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:34 am
Her fingers tight around the locket, she stood quietly for a while, staring at the sea, before answering him. "I will be."

Lovey stayed back behind most of the group, hear ear flicking as she tried to place the odd sound in her trainer's voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:42 am
"How about tossing that thing where it belongs," Yuri then suggested, standing just behind her as he too looked out at the ocean.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:24 am
For another while she was quiet, her hand clenched around the locket, letting every ounce of hurt and pain and heartbreak and suffering work it's way through her veins, until finally, with a yell, she threw the locket as hard as she could out into the waves.

Her Pokemon stayed silent, a distance away.

The woman's expression stayed sharp and dark as she watched the sea roll and as the breeze threw her hair back from her face. After a dangerous silence, however, she spoke quietly, her face dry of tears and no sign in her eyes of the possibility.

"I'm sorry, Yuri. You shouldn't have had to see that, let alone be part if it," she apologized. "It won't happen again."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:55 am
He watched as the locket went sailing through the air before disappearing beneath the waves. Dark eyes then tilting towards Dove as she apologized to him.

"Don't worry about it," he told her, just as a gust of wind tossed his air.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:50 am
Her mind swirled like the ocean before her, though her thoughts came in forms so disconnected she saw only colors--deep reds, and blacks, and purples. There would be a lot to sort out later, but right now...

"I'm done."

Her voice was heated and foreign to herself. She wouldn't cry. She wouldn't think about him. She wasnt so weak.

He was gone, and she wanted to be every bit the opposite of the girl that man had known and controlled. That everything had controlled. These circumstances weren't fair, and she was sick and tired of being unable to defend the things she held dear to herself.

Decided, she spoke again, though her eyes stayed focused on the horizon a moment more. "Thank you, for defending me." he had tried, at least, though the words still pierced her. No one could have stopped that, except herself, bit even angry, she had been defenseless...But no more. Her gaze switched over her shoulder to her Pokemon, then to the man though she didnt meet his gaze directly. "Still up for gun training on of these days?" The topic needed to be changed. Now, and her tone almost demanded it, though it was more directed toward herself than Yuri.

Lovey whined softly and lowered herself into the sand again, next to Repede. Sparky stayed silent.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:23 pm
Well he couldn't really blame her for being done, though in his opinion she should have been done a long time ago. But then better late than never. She didn't need to thank him either, the guy was a douche and needed his a** kicked. Yuri probably would have beat the hell out of him if there hadn't been a huge Pokemon standing between him and the guy. Oh well. He had a feeling he might get another chance one of these days.

"Yeah, just look me up whenever you're ready." Although really he still needed to actually go buy a gun to teach her and Luke with.

Again Repede put his paw on Lovey. It would be okay.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:54 pm
She nodded, then shook her head "Shame we weren't practicing now... He would have made great target practice..." she said, sounding as though she was half joking.

Her brows furrowed. "No interest in a cell phone, hm?"

Lovey allowed a soft wave of her tail at Repede's support.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:10 pm
Yuri smirked at her joke, but didn't actually answer. He wouldn't have cared or noticed so much if he hadn't been for Dove. She didn't really talk like that, and it made him wonder. But at the same time, she had every right to feel that way. The guy was a complete a** and he'd treated her badly. Like a piece of meat really.

"Huh?" he then said with some surprise and a blink of his eyes as he looked to Dove when she mentioned a cell phone. That kinda came out of the blue.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:57 pm
A small grin replaced the sour look on her face, though the anger still boiled under her skin. his surprised reaction to the cell phone, however, made her shake her head. "I just figured it would be easier to find you, if you had one. I can't imagine how you've gone so long without one, to be honest, though you've obviously turned out just fine." Unlike that douche bag who was handed anything he wanted.

She pushed her hair away from her face, then pulled the sweater back over her head and down to cover her scars. "Any ideas on a when and where I can find you?" There was no telling when they'd be able to meet you again, if they didn't plan it specifically, or at least know likely locations which to search.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:01 pm
"Oh c'mon, people got along just fine without cel phones before they existed," Yuri said in a half complaining manner. Did people even remember that anymore? There was a time in human history that predated technology being plastered against your ear.

He then shrugged at her question. "Not really, I'm around though." ... Yeah as if that was helpful. And it only added to Dove's case about him needing a phone, but well. Welcome to Yuri's casual lifestyle. He had no schedules or planning for most days.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:28 pm
"Yes, but we have problems now that didn't exist before then as well," she said flatly. "Communication is key, and a phone could very literally become a lifeline, when other, more sophisticated technology is considered. I'd be willing to bet Team Rocket's got plenty means of communication at their fingertips." She shook her head, trying to clear it quickly, before more of her anger leaked over into their conversation. Yuri was the last person right now she wanted to take it out on. She murmured a quiet 'sorry'.

The shrug to her question was received with a sigh, but she nodded once to show her understanding. "Alright... I'll find you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:59 pm
Yuri just gave a sigh at that. Maybe she was right, but he had gotten along fine without a phone before. He didn't find it to be a terribly pressing matter really.

"You make it sound like we're at war or something."

The man then turned as if about to walk off before looking to her again. "You going to be all right?" He didn't want to leave her alone if she didn't feel safe, after all.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers