Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Café (General Chat)
A first in a family Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you come from a family line of mages?
  yes
  no
  I don't know
View Results

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:52 pm
my mom is wiccan i think, and her side of the family is all christian (some are catholic, most are baptist). my stepdad is Hindu, as is his entire side of the family. my biological father is new-age christian i think. and my stepmom is ecclectic new-age christian. i'm a Chaos Shaman with heavy Hindu and Shinto influences, and my siblings are all agnostic.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 10:17 pm
According to the very little I know about my adopted family, I am the first to study in matters of the occult. I won't say I'm a practicing occultist, because that would be untrue. Also, I'm the first to openly study Astrology in my adopted family. As for my biological family, I don't really know. I was adopted at the age of 3, and neither my parents now or myself know anything about my biological family.  

zombanie

Mistreena

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:25 am
My parents never forced me to learn any religion, because my grandmother on my mom's side is very Catholic, and my mom does not like Catholicism, or having been forced to study the Bible all through school. I don't know anything about my dad's beliefs or his parent's belief's, other than the fact that he completely freaked out when he found out that some friends and I were using an ouija board in our house. I don't know what that says about him.

My mom believes in magic, spirits, etc, and even believes herself to have a bit of a gift (I don't know if it is clairvoyency, or psychic, but she has had a few things happen to her).

At this moment, I think I am the only one (except maybe my younger sister) to be so interested and researching the occult, though I have only done a few spells using candles and I would not call myself a witch or anything, since I know so little about magic just yet. Anyways, that is why I am here - to learn more ^^

The Café (General Chat)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff