Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] My Sisters Boyfriend Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:30 pm
"Thanks." Zach said and threw away his popcorn and his soda. "I don't know why she likes me so much." Zach said shaking his head. "thanks for agreeing to leave the movie early. I know you wanted to see it." Zach said and held the others hand lightly. He got into Blake's car as soon as it was unlocked and buckled up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:06 am
Captain tohru honda

He began to worry alot more while he put his key in the ignition. Why was she even stalking Zach when she knew he was obviously taken? Maybe she wasn't so harmless. He probably wouldn't have worried this much, but he was beginning to worry about Zach's safety. This was beyond creepy and began to really consider calling the cops. "Yeah! Of course.", he said nervously, faking a slight smile. He pulled out of the theater driveway and began to drive back to Zach's house. He placed his hand on Zach's thigh again, squeezing it alittle as he gulped. "So, do you think she's harmless? I'm really starting to worry now, now that I'm letting this all sink in.", he whispered after 10 minutes. He was finally driving up Zach's drive way.  

The Astro Zombie

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:21 am
Oh Blake." Zach said and unbuckled to hug him lightly. "I think she might be harmless, but lets just keep an eye on her and if she advances, we can call the cops." Zach said softly. "We only just started dating and you are worrying about me like we have been going out forever. I really like that." Zach said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:40 pm
Captain tohru honda

Zach was right. If they saw her again, they would take drastic measures. He really was crushing on this boy hard.
"Of course I'm worried... I like you so much.", blushing, Blake wrapped his arms around Zach's small figure. "And so, you really do want to be my ... boyfriend then, officially?", he asked quietly against Zach's ear. His mind then went on about Alice, what would happen if she knew?  

The Astro Zombie

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:51 pm
"Of course I officially want to be your boyfriend." Zach said smiling. "I haven't liked you for a year and a half and have been kissing you today for nothing." He said and gave a light giggle. He kissed Blake lightly on the lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:22 pm
Captain tohru honda
"Of course I officially want to be your boyfriend." Zach said smiling. "I haven't liked you for a year and a half and have been kissing you today for nothing." He said and gave a light giggle. He kissed Blake lightly on the lips.

"Good.", he replied before kissing him back lightly. "But, how do you think Alice will take this when she finds out? I mean I'm over her....but this whole thing is kind of weird, but I'm really happy"  

The Astro Zombie

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:47 pm
"I'm not sure. But I hope she won't be mad." Zach said and got out of the car. "Do you want to hang in my room for a bit?" Zach asked with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:14 pm
Captain tohru honda

Blake lightly blushed before gulping. He stepped out of his car and nodded. "Um, you mean...alone?", he asked a little nervously. He was home alone with Zach earlier, but now since he knew they were now an official couple, it made Blake a little nervous. "Okay, it's pribably better because your parents are home anyway.."  

The Astro Zombie

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:19 pm
Zach couldn't help but laugh. "Is the always calm and cool Blake nervous about going into my room?" Zach teased lightly as they entered the house. "don't worry. I won't do anything bad to you..I promise." Zach grinned and headed up the stairs. When he got to his room, his took his shoes off and plopped on his bed.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff