Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:40 pm
Meeting Nicolette had been wonderful, the girl was adorable, and a delight to be able to teach different things about pokemon.
She had no prior knowledge about the creatures, and it was a lot to take in at once, but all things considering, Nicolette had done well.

But the day had warn on, and after spending the evening getting dinner, Luke and Rosie had opted to walk Nicolette back to where she was staying in Camphoreon, to make sure she got home okay.
"Good night." Rosie waved as Nicolette disappeared behind the closing door of the apartment.

Lowering her hand, Rosie let out a little breath, feeling the long day behind her, and looked over to her friend that she was still accompanying.
"She's a sweety."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:48 pm
It had been an exhausting day, given that the weariness from the previous evening's events had carried over, but Luke continued to do his best to betray no evidence of soreness or tiredness or discomfort. "Yeah," he agreed. "It's a shame she had to have such an awful experience just after getting off the boat, but I hope we improved her opinion of Kodo a little…"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:36 am
Rosie shook her head as Luke spoke, horrified that the poor girl had to go through something like that, on her first day.
"It was right off the boat?" She asked, looking over at Luke.
Not much of the event had been talked about during the day, they had moved on to more pleasant things after all. "Ohhh no, that's so terrible, I'm so glad she seemed to be willing to give Kodo another chance."
It was hard to think that such terrible things could happen in her home city, but then again she's been having to deal with a number of terrible things happening in her home."

Rosie glanced over at the red head she was walking by. "Are you alright?"
She knew he must be in pain, especially if it happened the day before, heck it just LOOKED like it hurt.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:47 am
A nod, "Seemed like they were specifically targeting someone who hadn't been in Kodo long enough to know they were being lead on. They were pretty despicable, but I think there are probably more good people in Camphoreon than bad." Talk about a bad first impression, though.

The expression of concern reminded him that he had been speaking in vague terms, alluding to bits and pieces without explaining the entirety of the events passed, and apology came into his features. "I'm fine," he assured, "and I'm sorry. I should have mentioned it last night, but I didn't think about it…" He spared a moment to consider what had already been explained. "There was a group of people, I think four or five? They might have been Rockets - they fought with pokemon, and they said something about holding Nicolette's pokemon for her - but I couldn't get them to admit it…" He paused as if to search his memories for further evidence but quickly abandoned the endeavor. "Either way, they were arrested. Or, most of them were. I think one got away."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:38 pm
Rosie nodded at his comment, "I know there are." she agreed, Camphoreon was full of great people, "Its just terrible that of all of them it had to be people who wanted to hurt her." She shook her head again, still never going to understand where these people come from, and why they chose to hurt people.

She fell quiet as Luke spoke, but she didn't look away from him. She found the words she wanted to say, this of course had worried her all day, she hated seeing her friends hurt, and seeing him like that so suddenly had started her so badly.
"I'm glad you were able to help her." She said after a while, "I know that's the kind of thing that we want to be doing, to help people, and protect good people. I just-"
She lowered her gaze to the injured on his arm reaching out to touch his arm lightly where the bandage ended. "Its okay, I - ... It worried me, the thought that you were hurt, or that something like this happened to my best friend and I had no idea, That's all. I'm just glad right now that nothing worse did happen" she looked up from his arm to his face again. "And that you were able to stop them from hurting anyone else."

Though the mention of one of them getting away, she blinked, "Are they still looking for them?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:58 pm
"I'm sorry," he repeated, understanding the sentiment behind her words. To be frank, if she suddenly showed up in front of him all bruised and cut, his first instinct would probably be anger - from various sources. "I really should have said something sooner. I guess since no one got hurt, it just kind of left my mind…" Kind of embarrassing, really, though it probably had more to do with exhaustion than relief.

"I'm not sure," he said. "They have a description, so I would imagine so." Especially if they really were Rockets; he couldn't envision that the police would just shrug their shoulders and cut their losses.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:12 pm
"Its okay." she reassured, shaking her head, at least showing him that she wasn't angry. "I can imagine there were a lot of different things on your mind,"
She paused, tiling her head and lifting her hand up to adjust the headband she was wearing a little sheepishly.
"I hope I'm not coming off as pushy, or nosy, but after everything we've been through..." She thought about it, and it certainly did seem like quite a bit, more then she really initially realized.
She shrugged lightly as she seemed to lose her train of through and struggle around what she was trying to say. "I care about what happens... to you."
She fell quite for a moment "So don't be sorry, I just... wanted to say that."

She had every confidence that they would find this man sooner or later. so she nodded at Luke's words and smiled. "good."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:30 pm
"No, I understand," he said, waving a hand dismissively. "I understand, and that's why I want to apologize. I was thinking that it worked out really well with me being the only person who was hurt, but if it were you like this," he moved his arm indicatively, his smile slightly painful at the thought, "…I'd probably feel a lot differently."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:16 pm
Looking down at the arm as it was indicated,She tilted her head lightly, "Heh" She made a soft noise, lifting a hand to her shoulder where her fingers gripped to it lightly. "I feel the same way." She smiled though, more encouraging, in an attempt to bring things back up a little, and cheer him up. "So at least we know that. So, from here on out we remember we're a team." she held her hand out to him. "Of good people, or something." She giggled. "I will remember too"  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games