Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Idea For A Group Roleplay(Please Give Feedback)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the idea?
  I like it!
  Not for me.
View Results

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:53 pm

Hello Hello!
I'm putting up a neat idea for a Roleplay.
What I really think would be interesting, would be a Roleplay on 'Monster Girls.'
By this, I mean a Roleplay about interactions between people and half people half animals. I think this would be really nice because it would put a big twist on the stories of characters and how they interact with other characters. It also would be nice to see a different way of interaction between other characters, like the normal characters. It would be fun if a lot of people got into it. What do you think?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:01 pm
This idea sounds interesting, But I think it would all have to depend on what sort of Roleplay this ended up being as to how interested I would be in joining. It's an interesting concept, no mistake. I'll make sure to keep an eye on this topic though if people decide they want to discuss application or anything else XD  

Imm0rtal Ryuu

Hallowed Hunter

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:16 pm
I agree with Ryuu,
the concept is interesting but I'd need to see more about the story and plot to decide if I would join or not.
Definitely interesting though.
I have always felt that a real world anchor makes a fantasy story more engaging.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:26 pm
Imm0rtal Ryuu
This idea sounds interesting, But I think it would all have to depend on what sort of Roleplay this ended up being as to how interested I would be in joining. It's an interesting concept, no mistake. I'll make sure to keep an eye on this topic though if people decide they want to discuss application or anything else XD

I see what you mean. I haven't really any ideas for it yet, but it is totally open for concepts that would pull in other people. It can really become how people want it to become, instead of a silly plot that some can get into and some can't.

Justinian The Great

Risky Teenager

11,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Garden of Wisteria

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:43 pm
The Condor Candle
instead of a silly plot that some can get into and some can't.

I'm sorry, I have to disagree with you on this.
I feel that when RPs are 'open' with no set plot, it quickly turns into a mess.
Pairs clumping off by themselves and no 'drive' to the story.

You aren't here to appeal to everyone. There are no shortage of RPs out there, you don't have to appeal to everyone.
But a well crafted story not only draws people in but keeps them involved in what happens with the story.
Not just, 'oh I met someone and now we are together and in love and....:: shrugs ::'

I'm not telling you how to run your RP, do it however you like,
but just don't discount the value of a strong plot to drive a story and enrich a roleplay.

Anyway, just my two cents.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:59 pm
Garden of Wisteria

I'm sorry, I have to disagree with you on this.
I feel that when RPs are 'open' with no set plot, it quickly turns into a mess.
Pairs clumping off by themselves and no 'drive' to the story.

You aren't here to appeal to everyone. There are no shortage of RPs out there, you don't have to appeal to everyone.
But a well crafted story not only draws people in but keeps them involved in what happens with the story.
Not just, 'oh I met someone and now we are together and in love and....:: shrugs ::'

I'm not telling you how to run your RP, do it however you like,
but just don't discount the value of a strong plot to drive a story and enrich a roleplay.

Anyway, just my two cents.

I agree with you on this one Wisteria, but I don't think that's what he meant. I think he meant that he would take people's advice on building a concept that lots of people would enjoy, rather then coming up with it all himself which may only appeal to a few people. Or maybe your right on what he may have meant, I'm not sure.  

Imm0rtal Ryuu

Hallowed Hunter

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces