Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] The Nerd is the Beast Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:48 am

xxOh I know
xxxxMy life's not gonna change
xxxxxxAnd I'll live through all these wasted days
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

S K Y E x F O S T E R
age 19┇ ┇prince charming┇┇introvert┇┇heartbreaker┇┇intellect

"Their not back yet ... what could seriously be taking them so long?", Skye impatiently groaned, lightly tapping his fingers on top of a book that he had been reading for the last half-hour. Delilah and Adian were taking more time than they needed, well Delilah - for that matter, this would be her fault. Though her lunch break wasn't going to be over for another 15 minutes, Skye couldn't begin to understand why it would take so long to pick out some clothes. Plus, Adian looked fine ... yeah, he looked just fine.

A light blush swept across his cheeks as memories of seeing Adian today, it was only for a split minute. Wait, why was he caring of how the guy looked like when he first came in? Guys didn't care how other guys looked, unless ... Skye slammed his forehead on the counter (for at least the fifth time today) and sighed. Why did Adian, a person he just met, make Skye feel like an excited school girl? Forcefully pushing the thoughts out of his head, he began the waiting game again ...

As Delilah walked with Adian outside, she noticed the soft blush on Adian's cheeks - hmm, why were here friends always blushing at the sound of each other's name? "Of course! You don't need to owe me one, you already gave me the honor of being your new friend!", she chirped before realizing they had made it to Adian's car. until she realized they had already made it to Adian's car. She opened the side door and slid into the passenger seat. Now they would head back to Booklyn's, Adian will get dressed, he will be interviewed and ... she would get off at 9 o'clock. Skye should be getting off fairly soon. He was lucky!

As she waited for her friend to come inside his car, she smiled at him. "Mm~ Are you ready to go now? Do you remember how to get back?", she asked before pulling on her seatbelt.

[ooc: Yes she is <3 I wanted to make my posts a little more pretty >.< I hope you don't mind Skye's new picture!]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Never thoughtxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
That I'd end up this wayxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And I know It's gonna stay the samex

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:40 am
The Astro Zombie
Yes~ It's beautiful : D The other one was too~ And nope, I don't mind~ I like the picture~
-in a rush, out of town, possibly going home today-

User Image

x
x

Adian walked with the female, as he headed back to his car. Today was a pretty good day, so far. Di helped him with his clothes, and he was confident about the interview! On top of that, he found out that Skye might be sitting in on it also... He wasn't sure if he should be happy or embarrassed about that? What if he embarrassed himself in front of Skye?! That would be too much for him! Adian would just have to do his best to not embarrass himself and do his best at the same time. Smiling to himself, he couldn't stop his cheeks from harvesting a pink color. Skye was a good person- in his mind, and he wanted to see the male smile as much as he could! Hearing Delilah, he smiled some and nodded his head lightly. "Thanks, I appreciate you helping me out." He chuckled lightly and rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm glad you're a new friend." He said softly, while he hurried to get into the car.

Today was a good day! When he first moved here, he thought he would be friendless for who knows how long... Instead, he already made new friends! Getting into the car, he started up the car and put his seatbelt on. A happy smile on his face, before listening to what she was saying. "Yes, and yes!" He chuckled, before making sure she had her seatbelt on. Nodding his head lightly, he started to leave the parking lot, his new clothes placed safely in his lap. A soft hum leaving his lips, before he headed towards the shop. "When we get there, can you point the bathroom out to me?" He asked softly, slightly embarrassed about it. When they got there, he would simply go to the bathroom and change into his new outfit for the interview.

x
x

YOU'RE ALL THAT I NEED. JUST TELL ME THAT YOU STILL BELIEVE...

ADIAN IS CURRENTLY: Going back to BooklynsOOC:

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:59 am

xxOh I know

S K Y E x F O S T E R

Okay, something fishy was going on, and Delilah needed to do more investigating. This was almost painful to watch, and she needed to know for sure why her both of her friend's blushed at the mention of the other's name! She stared intently at Adian as she thought this, before the boy had thanked her, she smiled and nodded quickly. "Oh! Um-- of course, Adian. I'm glad you are too.", she blushed a little as he slid into his car seat and started his car.

She blinked when he asked her if she could point out the bathroom to him when they got there. So he could get dressed, of course. "Yes, I will!", she decided to take out her phone and text her coworker again, this time putting her newfound plan in motion.

To: Skye F.
We need to talk ASAP

That'll do it! She dropped her phone back into her purse and waited as Adian had arrived to the parking lot of Booklyn's. So he did know where to go! She was surprised at his memory. "Let's go!", she smiled before unbuckling her seatbelt, and grabbing her purse. She was sort of worried for her friend, believe it or not. But she though Adian was a total sweetheart, so he'll be just fine right?

[ooc: Been gone for twp weeks! Sorry, I just been so busy. >.< and sorry this post sucked and it was shorty, my brain is a bit fried right now.]

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:55 pm
The Astro Zombie
That's A-Okay! : D Poor brain though, hopefully it unfries : D My brain is also fried DX

User Image

x
x

His nerves were starting to calm down some, as he thought about what he would do after the interview... If he didn't embarrass himself, he would probably end up staying at the store. A small smile was on his face, as he slipped into the car and started to listen to her. Buckling himself in, he started the car and started to head towards the store. On the way here, he had been paying close attention to the directions and surroundings. It was not that long ago that she showed him here, so it was still fresh in his mind. Asking about the bathroom, he paid attention to the road and thought about how the male might like the outfit... Eh?! No! He didn't mind what others thought about his outfit...

Pushing that thought out of his mind, he listened to Di's response before smiling. "Thanks." He said softly, before he started to see Booklyns. A smile on his face, as he parked once more. It wasn't even long before he heard Di's excitement. Chuckling lightly, he started to get out of the car. Once he was unbuckled and out, he started to look over to the female with a smile. His fingers made sure his bracelets were in place, before he grabbed his new outfit. Okay... All he needed now was the directions to the bathroom. Heading to Di, he smiled at her. "Show the way, please." He chuckled with a smile on his face.

x
x

ADIAN IS CURRENTLY: At BooklynsOOC:

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:20 pm

xxOh I know

S K Y E x F O S T E R

The female smiled in reply before opening her door and stepping out. She walked to the entrance of Booklyn's and saw Skye engrossed in a book through the window of the door. She couldn't wait to see his reaction! After pushing open the door for herself and Adian, she greeted her coworker. "Hey, Skye. Sorry we took awhile.", she walked up to the counter and placed her purse on the top, afterwards stretching.

Skye looked up at her, then spotted Adian behind her. He was holding a shopping with what seemed had his interview outfit in. He snorted and tried to pretend he didn't care much, but in reality his heartbeat was starting to thump loudly in his ears. He was actually happy they were back, he was starting to wonder what to do with himself. "Okay, isn't he gonna change?", he closed his book and set it on the desk, leaning back in his stool and crossing his arms. He hoped he wasn't blushing again-- dammit, he probably was. Delilah nodded and walked over to Adian, pointing towards the back of the store. "Yes, he is! He's going to have his interview in a little.", she said to Skye before turning to Adian.

"Oh-- the bathroom is in the very back! It's next to the stocking room. It should be labeled.", she directed towards Adian. "If you need anything, let Skye know! I'm going to go get something out of my car. I'll be right back.", she smiled before grabbing her purse once again and walking towards the door. "~Be back in a few!" And with that, she was gone, leaving Skye and Adian. Skye got the idea she might have done this on purpose, maybe she didn't. The girl had a weird way of doing things. He sighed and nervously stared at his feet. What could he possibly say right now? "Um...well, you should go get dressed. I'll let my manager know you'll be ready."

[ooc: : D ]

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:58 pm
The Astro Zombie
: D

User Image

x
x

Looking at her, he smiled before he started to follow her to the entrance of the door. A small smile on his face, when he spotted Skye. Maybe he didn't have anything to be worried about... Even if he didn't get the job, they could all be friends couldn't they? Letting that thought fade away, he started to follow the female worker back inside the store. As he walked in, he heard her greeting Skye before he nodded his head in agreement. They probably took awhile... But that was okay... right? Hopefully Skye wasn't upset about that. Smiling at Skye, he started to look around some. Where exactly would he be changing?

Hearing his question, he nodded his head. Before he could speak, Di had spoke up. Seeing her walk over to him, he smiled at her and watched her point to the back of the store. Hm? Was she pointing to where the bathroom was? Listening to her, he nodded his head lightly. He agreed with doing the interview some, so he could get his nerves to stop jumping around. As she pointed it out to them, he nodded his head lightly and listened to her. Okay, he would just look for the bathroom label. As she continued, he stayed where he was and listened to her. Okay then... if he needed anything he would ask Skye. Looking down, he kept his blush from appearing.

Waving to her gently, he stood there awkwardly. Should he go and get changed now? Or should he wait for Di to come back inside? He thought about that, before he heard Skye. His gaze shifted to the male, as he listened to him. His free hand rubbed the back of his neck some, while his blush was appearing. "Um... Before you tell the manager... can you give me your opinion on the clothes?" He asked, before his blush darkened. "I mean, Di and I like it but... Um... I would like another person's opinion." he said slightly fumbling around with his words. His hand went from the back of his neck to playing with his other wrist's bracelet. "You don't have to, if you prefer not to." He added on, as his gaze shifted some.

Why was he so nervous? Normally he would be able to ask that so easily! No word fumbling, just saying it all at once in a clear voice... But this was Skye... Blushing more, he started to tug at his bracelet to calm his nerves. At that moment, the one thing he never wanted to happen happened. His bracelet he was tugging on snapped- also the thickest one on his wrist. Once he heard that, his heart stopped. "I'll get changed right now!" he said, while he hid his wrist the best he could without being so obvious. Hurrying to the bathroom, he practically locked himself in there. His heart was racing, and he looked at the scars... He didn't want anyone to see them, and he certainly never wanted Skye to see them.

Shaking his head, he reminded himself to pick up the broken bracelet when he was done getting dressed. Undressing in the bathroom, he started to get into the outfit for the interview. His wrists covered by the sleeves, and his fingers fumbled with the buttons. All the buttons were in the correct spot, but his fumbling made the middle button not button correctly. He calmed his heart down, before he slowly headed back out.

x
x

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:18 pm

xxOh I know

S K Y E x F O S T E R

Skye and Adian were now alone, and after every second passed, it seemed to get awkward-er. Skye tried not to make eye contact with the boy, because he knew if he did, he would see his blush. Though he didn't know that the other boy was pretty much doing the same thing. After hearing Adian's questions, his ears perked up. A second opinion on his outfit? His opinion wouldn't be much, because he didn't care for such things (well, he didn't really care about anything.) but when he had noticed the boy fidgeting and blushing... well, how could he say no? Adian could be really.... cute sometimes...

WAIT, cute? Why would he even think of that about someone, a guy nonetheless!? Skye blushed even darker. Yeah, wow, he wasn't gay. He has always been straight, he's dated tons of women, so why would thinking a male was ... a-attractive and--

While he Skye was still in his thoughts, and Adian was waiting for an answer, a sound of snap rang across the room. A sudden silence filled the room as Adian's bracelet had snapped and fell to the floor, and at the very second Adian bolted to the bathroom. Skye blinked as he reached his hand out, his voice cut off mid-sentence. Wait, did he see something on the other boy's wrist...? His mind flashed back to earlier, where he was pretty sure he saw something ... Wait, and why the hell did he run off like that? Didn't Adian want to at least pick up his bracelet?

The red-haired teen sighed and walked over to the bracelet, bending down slowly and picking it up. Adian had a bunch of these, right? So it shouldn't have been something to freak out over ... Was he hiding something, again? Like the first time... didn't he act the same way as well? Maybe he didn't notice he broke it... that's why he probably didn't pick it up. Yeah, that sounded right. He clutched the bracelet in his fist and shrugged. He guessed he should return it to him once he finished changing outfits. However, instead of walking back to the front counter, he glanced at the bathroom door. Curiosity took over and he began walking towards the back of the room, towards where Adian was supposed to changing. Skye didn't think much of it, because he didn't even think to why he wanted to return his bracelet instead of just waiting.

He came to his senses, and before he had hesitantly raised his hand to the handle (though, he didn't think that it was most likely locked.) the door has pushed open and there came out Adian. Skye froze when he almost collided with Adian and immediately blushed crimson. The teen stepped back and looked away, attempting to hide his embarrassment. Adian must think Skye looked like a total weirdo now! Oh god... Skye would never be able to live this tragedy down. He stuttered in mixed up words and shook his head quickly, shoving the bracelet against the other boy's chest, a little too hard, perhaps. "Uhh- Errm...y-you dropped this, s-so...", his eyes snapped open as he realized he was touching the boys chest, and what's more, Adian's button's were a little off. He froze for the second time, and gasped before pulling his hand away quickly and dropping the bracelet again.

The whole situation became 100 times more awkward now, and of course, Skye was horrible with awkward situations. He spat out a quick "Sorry." before covering his blushing face with his hand.

[ooc: >w> ]

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:20 am
The Astro Zombie
>u<

User Image

x
x

This was just too embarrassing! Skye was just another person... but he was so nervous with it just being the two of them! He didn't know why, but he was actually a good looking guy. Sure he's known he liked guys for a while, but he wasn't sure if that was the case. His blush was dark enough as it was. How come Skye had this effect on him!? However, he wanted the male's opinion on the outfit also. It just seemed he got more nervous as time went on. Nervous habits came back, and he started to tug his bracelet. Was it really okay for him to ask for his opinion?

The snap seemed to echo through his mind, before he hurried off to the bathroom before he received his answer to his request. He was quick to react to that, before he started to get dressed. Adian was trying to let his mind run around some, before he would see Skye again. When he saw the male again, he wanted to make sure his mind was clear. He didn't give the male a chance to see his wrist, did he? His stomach was twisting even more, before he just shook his head and started to leave the bathroom. Once he stepped out his eyes widened, huh? Looking at him, he blinked a few times. His face seemed to become a darker color. Why was Skye so close to the door?

Swallowing some, he started to think about why the male was so close...? He cleared his throat some, before he thought the male could be working. Before he could ask anything, he felt something hit his chest. Flinching, he listened to him. His bracelet? He went to grab his bracelet, before he could do so the male pulled his hand away and dropped the item once more. His hand rubbed his chest slightly, while he bent down to get the bracelet. Shoving it into his pocket, he stood there awkwardly. "T-thanks..." He said softly. His mind every where but how his buttoning was, and if he was covering his wrists.

"H-how..." He started his blush darkening even more by the moment. "... does... the outfit look?" Adian asked softly, before he saw the male covering his face. Cute... Reaching out some, he softly grabbed the male's hands. Was it okay to touch the guy? "You're... cute when you blush." He said softly and slowly, his blush went to the max. While he moved the other's hands, he kept a soft grip on them.

x
x

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:04 am

xxOh I know

S K Y E x F O S T E R

After muttering the apology and trying to hide his blush, he watched as Adian shove his bracelet in his pocket. Skye would ask why he ran off like that, all of a sudden. But before he could speak, Adian asked the same question he asked before. How does his outfit look...? "You...You look...", he didn't finish his sentence, afraid that he would say something stupid and embarrassing. Plus, what could he possibly say? Adian looked handsome in his outfit, his clothes fit him perfectly, and he looked handsome. He couldn't even think of the proper response, because he couldn't describe how lovely Adian looked. He already embarrassed himself enough though, he didn't what he would do if he were to screw everything up before anything happened. He didn't want to think what 'anything' meant, or what it could mean in the future, but right now it didn't matter. What mattered right now was: what was Adian to Skye? He knew it in his heart that he couldn't be gay, or bisexual, or anything like that... but why did it seem like he was starting to ... like him?

He gulped at how prominent the other boy's grips were on his. Wait, why was he even holding his hands...? If this were any other guy, he probably would shove him and most likely sock him... but Skye didn't flinch. He stared at Adian's face, wide eyed and blushing even more now. He was cute when he blushed...? Skye felt like steam would come out from his ears, and suddenly the room got so heated all of a sudden. His heart thumped even harder in his chest as he noticed how pretty the other teens' eyes were. He suddenly felt a weird sensation in his stomach while he felt his knees grow weak-- why was he feeling like this just because a guy touched him? And why did he... think Adian looked so cute right now, that he wanted to just freeze time forever? He began again after clearing his throat, he couldn't control himself anymore. Skye "I... I think you look really...", he gulped again, trying to ignore the thought's that ran through his head, all the while moving his face a little closer to Adian's, "...perfect."

At that very moment, the front door opened. Adian quickly glanced at the intruder and saw that it was Delilah. She stood there while still holding the door open, and froze at the sight of Skye and Adian so close together; blushing, touching each other, faces close, and Adian's shirt messed up. Skye felt his heart sink, why the hell would she walk in right now, of all times!? He quickly pulled away from Adian, frantically stepping away from him, trying to think of something to say to Delilah.

[ooc: ]

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:56 pm
The Astro Zombie
>u< SLEEP TIME YAY : D

User Image

x
x

Adian's heart was racing, how come? Skye was just another guy... For all he knew, the guy could be a homophobe... His mind refused that thought from entering his mind again, as he started to ask the male how he looked. He really wanted to know if Skye liked it... If the guy didn't, then he would just leave it at that. It would be an honest opinion, so he would think on the positive side of that. Listening to the male start speaking, his pulse started to speed up. Would he say it was alright? Did Skye find him weird for wanting his opinion? Why was he thinking so negatively!? He stayed where he was, and he started to listen for him to continue to speak. He looked what!? Why wasn't Skye finishing his statement... Did he look that bad!?

Holding the other's hands gently, he looked at the male mentally worried. Why could he hold his hands so easily? Well... He wasn't thinking about it, his body was reacting on it's own. Before he knew it, he was also verbally saying Skye looked cute when he blushed... Why!? Why would he tell that to Skye!? He could've kept it to himself and still be viewed as a normal friend to Skye... The guy was probably thinking he was some kind of weird person that needed help- wouldn't be the first time someone thought that. However, Skye's face just seemed to become darker. When the male started to finally speak again, he held his breath. He looked really...? Really what?

Why was his heart thumping so hard? He could hear the heart beats in his head! Noticing the male's face moving a bit closer to his own, he heard the other's response. Perfect? Letting out the breath he held in, he stared at the male. He really thought he looked perfect? His mind was wiped clear of worry; however, it was replaced with his knees feeling a bit weak. Sadly, they couldn't stay like this... Oh no, Di just had to come in at this time of all times. Looking over to the door, he soon felt the male pull away and also put distance between them. He held in his sigh, while he let his mind quickly find something to say.

"Hey..." He started as he rubbed the back of his head, feeling something off with his shirt. "Perfect timing." He told her, it was horrible timing for him but she seemed to have the perfect timing to interrupt people... "I can't even calm down about the interview... Ha, I can't even put my shirt on right and I even broke one of my bracelets." He started to babble on some, before he let out a soft sigh. What if Di disliked gays? What about Skye?! His panic started to rise in his chest once more, would it be okay to work here when he was gay? Those thoughts were all it took for his knees to finally give out on him. Falling to his knees on the ground, he let out a nervous chuckle. "What if I make a fool out of myself during the interview?" He asked the two, before he let out a slow sigh. Talk about needing to change the subject quickly.

x
x

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:31 pm

xxOh I know

S K Y E x F O S T E R

After Delilah had oh-so-conveniently ruined the moment, Skye looked over at Adian, who looked almost embarrassed as he did. Delilah also regretted coming in at the wrong time, but she didn't expect her friend's to be in that situation! She blushed a little clearing her throat, walking into the store and setting her bag on the counter. Skye kept on thinking: what would he have done if Delilah didn't interrupt? He almost felt like... he would have kept on inching his face towards him. I mean, Adian was looking at him in such a way, and he was holding his hands so how could he have resisted? He sighed and scratched the back of his neck. His feelings were all mixed up right now. The girl spoke and broke the awkward silence, "Sorry if... I interrupted?", she apologized, obviously embarrassed as well. Skye ignored the statement.

"Di, go let Heather know that the we're gonna start the interview in a few minutes. Um... I'm helping Adian get prepared.", he replied, the blush still reddening his cheeks. "Oh, um. Of course! Hehe~ I'll do that right now.", she smiled and quickly walked past them. Before she entered the office she looked back at Adian, who had dropped to his knees and admitted to both of them he was nervous. Skye knew in his mind he was going to do well, but it was common for anyone to get nervous for an interview. "You're going to do great! Getting nervous will only make things worse, just try to be yourself!", she giggled before quickly entering and closing the door behind her. Again, Skye wondered if she did that on purpose as well.

After a minute of gathering his own thoughts together, Skye finally spoke, "You're thinking too much and you're going to be fine.", Skye sighed before dropping to his knees as well. He didn't know why he did the next thing he did, but it was almost natural. He reached out and grabbed each side of the boy's shirt and began redoing his buttons. "Of course, you can't go in looking like that.", he murmured as he tried not to stare at the boy's slightly exposed skin. Come to think of it, when he touched him, his skin felt so soft against his. He wondered if his whole body was like that...? Wait. Why would he think of that? Adian wasn't gay, and he wasn't too. Adian would probably hate him if he only knew what Skye was thinking about sometimes. "I don't think you'll make a fool out of yourself, just like Di said; be yourself, okay?", he slowly stood up and extended out his hand for Adian to grab. He hoped that wouldn't freak him out or anything. They did have a few minutes to kill, so Skye would do his best to help his friend's nerves.

[ooc: ]

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:27 pm
The Astro Zombie
>u<

User Image

x
x

Today was just a roller coaster for him. A soft sigh left his lips, before he started to shake his head gently. Hopefully he could think about everything later on that night. However, he was a bit happy that he could have an interview... Still his nervousness of this was getting to him. He was grateful for Di breaking the awkward silence. Who knew what would've happened, if they were not interrupted... Would Skye have done anything? The guy was probably confusing him as a girl... But Skye knew he was a guy, so that wasn't probably the case. Pushing the unneeded thoughts out of his head, he started to let out a soft sigh. They were all embarrassed, he was certainly glad he wasn't the only one...

Listening to Skye, he started to have his nerves grow more. So the manager's name was Heather? At least he knew her name, it would do him some good in the interview. Of course, he would still be meeting her and introducing himself to her. Listening to the female worker, he smiled weakly. Hopefully he could stop his nervousness from affecting him... Letting out a sigh, he started to try and calm himself down. He wanted to get the job for two reasons. One, he would be able to earn money; two, he would be able to hang out with Skye and Di during work. During the job hours, he would make sure he was working. His gaze shifted to Skye, as he spoke. Thinking too much? That was most likely the case.

He watched the male drop to his knees also, before he felt him mess with his shirt. Eh? The now calming blush started to darken some. Instead of staring at Skye, he watched the male's hands fix his shirt. Listening to what he murmured made him smile some, true... He couldn't go in there with his shirt misbuttoned. He ignored the feeling of the other's hand, when he would touch his skin. Right now, he needed to calm down... Let his mind clear out, before the interview. He just stayed quiet, and listened to the male when he would speak. He didn't think he would make a fool out of himself? Looking at the male's hand, he started to take the male's hand and got up with his help. "No use worrying about it... huh?" He said softly, before he started to rub the back of his neck with his free hand. He just had to be himself...

x
x

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

The Astro Zombie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:46 pm

xxOh I know

S K Y E x F O S T E R

"If you do great for the interview, I'll...", he bit his bottom lip, searching for the right words to say, "...I'll take you out to lunch sometime. Plus, I owe you from being an a** to you that day.", he murmured before the office door opened, and Heather and Delilah stepped out. Delilah smiled at the both of them before walking to the other side of the room, probably to watch the counter.

"I'm Heather and the manager. It's nice to finally meet you, Adian, was it?", the young woman smiled sweetly before extending her hand out for a hand shake, "I've heard so much about you.", she continued before looking over to Skye. He nodded a greeting at her before Heather gestured both of them to her office. She laughed nervously before walking over to her desk, "Sorry if it's a little messy." She could really act like a teenager sometimes, despite her age.

Skye pulled a chair over to Heather's desk beside her. He waited until Adian would sit down, impatiently drumming his finger's on top of his knees. How was the interview going to go? And how was Adian going to do? In the next few seconds, he would be getting interviewed. What if for some reason, Adian didn't get the job? Would that be the end of their friendship? Skye gulped nervously as the many questions passed through his mind, giving him a bad feeling in his gut.

"So, tell me more about yourself and why you want to work for this place. I already know most of the basic stuff from your application, and I'm more interested in getting to know you as a person.", she rested her chin on her palm as she winked a little. Skye rolled his eyes before grunting at her statement, she wasn't very good at acting professional sometimes, despite her being in her late twenties. Maybe it was because Adian was attractive? He began dreading how horribly annoying the women who worked here really were.

Skye took this opportunity to glance at Adian. Who could really blame anyone for thinking Adian was attractive? 'Cuz I know I definetely do.., he admitted while his blush became more apparent. He should have been concentrating more, but too much happened a few minutes ago. That incident with himself and Adian... was it just a fluke? Was Adian just kidding around? This is seriously going to be the death of me. , he sighed before chewing on his bottom lip impatiently.

[ooc: Finally Skye is starting to realize he may like Adian >3< ]

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:12 pm
The Astro Zombie
Yay~ He's so cute >//u//<
-edited ever so slightly-

User Image

x
x

The interview would start soon, and he wasn't really sure what to think about. What kind of manager worked her? Was she strict or a relaxed one? Either way, he would try to do his best to please them- but he wouldn't lie about anything. If they didn't like something about him, he wouldn't change it just to please the person. Hearing Skye speak, his gaze landed on the male and listened to him. If he did great he would? Blinking a few times, he waited for the male to finish his statement. Once he was able to get it out, he smiled some with a light blush on his cheeks. "Thanks, even though you don't owe me." He chuckled lightly, before spitting Delilah. Smiling at her, she noticed another female next to her.

Listening to her, he reached her hand out and shook it. His head nodding lightly to his name. "It's nice to meet you too." He said softly, before he blinked a few times. She heard about him? By who? Looking over to Skye with a questionable look, he started to head into the office. His gaze shifted about the room, before looking to Heather once more. "It's okay, it is quite clean for a manager's office." He said, as he took his seat. Well, it was the cleanest manager office he's seen... So he wasn't lying about that. Sitting down, he smiled at the two of them. Mentally he was still a nervous wreck, hopefully he didn't embarrass himself- especially not in front of Skye!

He mainly looked at Heather, while he waited for her to ask him something. Once she spoke, he rose his eyebrow slightly. The wink was for what? "Why I want to work here is because it's a book store. I've always felt relaxed around books and while reading them, so I'm mostly found in a library or bookstore." He smiled at the thought of how his friends use to drag him way from the library to go have fun. "And about myself? Well, I don't really know if there is anything interesting to tell you about, so you can ask questions and I'll answer truthfully." He added, before he looked at the male that was in the room. He surprisingly felt calm with looking at the male... Hopefully he was doing good so far, but he wasn't sure if he should've added anything to his statements...

What if he didn't do well? Ugh! Why did he have to think negatively about this? Then again, if he did great Skye would take him out to lunch! Just as coworkers of course, but it was still a nice thought from Skye. Plus, he would be able to try and get to know the male more that way!

x
x

Suzie - Rawr Im A Dino

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out