Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wanderlust (Marina Elemento x Kiyiya Sakura) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:15 pm
stelle Dominique areau
User Image

There was a moment of still silence before Estelle got an answer to the question she let loosely slip from her lips. She hadn't meant to seem so concerned, not around the others who might take advantage of such things. Both she and Kylie jumped when Trykster sat down next to them at the table. They tried to look nonchalant in response to what she was saying, but even Estelle was losing her grip. The fork she'd been holding to her mouth dropped and fell on her tray of food with a clattering thud. An uncomfortable chill ricocheted down her spine, but her face remained stone cold. After a moment, she picked her fork back up and continued to eat, knowing full well that several people in the room had probably noticed.

Kylie gave her a sideways glance, making sure she was okay, before clearing her throat and taking a bite of bread. Mouth full in a casually chatty manner, she looked at Trykster curiously. "What kind of questions?"

Estelle was still secretly proud of Kylie and how well she kept up the cheeky, childish facade. She, on the other hand, hated it already, and she knew it would only get worse from here. Only a few days ago, she'd wanted to scream and howl to the world about just how happy she was, how she was finally free, and completely utterly in love. Now, she desperately needed to shut all those emotions away, for hopefully only a little while longer.

When Trykster took her mask off, Kylie's mouth dropped open. She didn't mean to be rude, so at once she shut it but blinked in amazement at the wild, oddly pretty girl next to her. "Wow! How'd you get so pretty? You look like a fairy tale princess or something." She covered her mouth in a giggle, secretly hoping that being friendly and cute would work, because it was something she at least knew how to be.

((OOC~ Oh man, I'm stoked to find out what you guys have up your sleeves! surprised ))
RedZeroFive

io3121

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:49 pm
User Image

Ekkeardt soaked up this new information like a sponge, watching his new pet without blinking. He never touched his food. "Fascinating." He said finally, his eyes twinkling conspiratorially. "Perhaps one day I will make a trip to visit this Mechanic of yours. For now however, I grow tired. Running a show of this magnitude takes a lot out of a man." He stood and headed for the door before stopping and glancing over his shoulder at Rust. "I expect your progress to continue at this speed. No delays." With that he vanished deeper into his quarters, laving max alone with the goon, who stood silent by the door.

Max listened as the newcomers spoke among themselves about Rust and shuddered to think of what Ekkheardt had planned. Whatever it was, he already decided that it had nothing to with him, and that he should keep his nose clean. At that moment, Tryk sat down with them, commenting about their boss. For reasons Max had never fully understood, Ekkheardt had a bone to pick with this poor girl in particular, and was usually treated far less than fair by the ringleader and his cronies. When one of the newcomers commented that Tryk looked like a Fairy-tale princess, he couldn't suppress a smile. As true at that statement may have been, Tryk was anything but girly.

He glanced at Tryk as she ate. She'd become somewhat of a younger sibling in his eyes, and he usually kept a close eye on how the others were treating her. He took a few bites of his own food as he watched the others before looking over his shoulder. Reasonably sure that Ekkheardt was occupied he took his plate, still half full, and passed it down to Tryk. "I'm not that hungry," he said rubbing his stomach. Sweetheart gave him a knowing glance. She had no food, having given her plate to him, nor did she remover her mask, but he could see the smile in her eyes.

Marina Elemento

io3121

((Sorry for the super late reply! Now we have internet (And time, hopefully) and should be posting a little more regularly!))

RedZeroFive

Friendly Raider

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:34 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Rust had done his best not to show how unnerved he was by Ekkeardt, keeeping a straight face as the man watched him throughout the "interview". Glancing at the man's plate, Rust wondered why he even bothered to be dished up in the first place. Spoken words brought Rust's attention back to his new boss's face. A surge of slight fear for his old boss bubbled in his gut when Ekkeardt spoke of one day perhaps visiting Mr. Ravyn. Luckily, he knew for a fact that the kindly mechanic was well on his way to the west coast along with everyone else who had evacuated.

Rust stood when Ekkeardt did, watching him move towards the door. He nodded at the "No delays." and waited for him to leave. When the man's footsteps were drowned out by the noise of the mess tent, Rust allowed himself to heave a sigh. With shaking hands he took his own plate, nearly as untouched as the ringleader's, and carried it out to the main tent. He had seen his pack outside the tent when he had been led in, and it only served to reason that they would be here now.

He spotted them, sitting at one of the long wooden tables crowded in and around other circus hands and performers.

Tryk did not bother to answer Estelle's question right away. Food was far more important. However, when the nine year old spoke, telling her that she looked like a fairy tale princess, Tryk looked up and smiled, a piece of bread stuck on her lips. A quick flick of the tongue and it was gone, leaving her full rosy lips clean. With a wink, she looked over at Estelle, "Things like his past and ambitions. While he answers, the boss looks at him, but not really at him, but at his soul or something. I dunno how he does it, but he finds something to take and keep you here. He took Inai's voice." She nodded to the tall, thin male cook. "That's what keeps his twin, Gem, here. She won't leave without Inai and his voice. See they was singers, a duo. Inai's voice was his confidence and now Ekkeardt has it." Max sat and Tryk smiled at him. Her smile turned into a happy gape when he handed over his plate to her. She glance quickly around the room. making sure no one that would snitch was watching, and then quickly took the plate and devoured it's contents.

Catching her breath, a hiccup escaping when the plate was clean, she looked back at Estelle. "He got all he wanted just now. Or maybe nothing yet. Hard to tell. I can't read him like I can everyone else." She looked over to see if there was any food left on Estelle's or Kylie's plate, wondering if she should have stowed some of what she had been given for later. She was just so hungry. Handouts like that from Inai and Max were rare. If they got caught, they'd suffer for it for sure, yet they still seemed to make sure she got something.

Rust approached the table, looking over the pack and finding that everyone seemed to be alright for the most part. Scared and trapped, but at least alive. He came to sit across from Bongo, next to Estelle. Bongo looked at him with a great many questions in his eyes, but the alpha knew better than to ask them in front of untrustworthy company. Rust nodded, silently letting him know that he would fill him in as soon as possible. He looked at Estelle, wanting so bad to hold her and to kiss her. He needed her touch. He felt himself fraying without it. He held it down however, instead getting right to business. "You and Kylie have been practicing right? I've a song, I'll right the lyrics and give you the tune when I can. I still have to talk to Ekkeardt about it, but I'm sure he'll love it." He took Estelle's hand, "You'll be painted up to look like a china doll. We'll have another of the pack," he looked at Bongo, "I'd prefer you, dress up as an inventor." He looked at Kylie, "You'll sing the introduction, I'll write it so you each know what to sing, Bongo will speak his lines in the song. You wont have to sing." He said looking at his alpha. The look of relief made him smile. "It'll make sense. I promise, and I know it'll be a hit. Ekkeardt will love you, and as weird as it will be, at least you'll be protected." He let go of Estelle's hand and looked down the table at the rest of the pack, then back at Bongo. "You know the pack better than I, so I need you to come up with what they can do to keep safe too. I don't want Ekkeardt to think anyone useless and risk them getting hurt or... worse." As he spoke, Rust sounded more and more stressed and strained as fear he had been holding back began to leak into his voice.

Tryk sat back, watching the conversation. Something about this new group hands had her thinking. They were all capable, and it seemed Ekkeardt really liked the talkative one. Perhaps... Just perhaps... Her amethyst eyes were calculating as she watched them.

(OOC: The song Rust will gove them. The sung part will be Kylie, the spoken part will be Bongo. Estelle will dance.)

Marina Elemento

RedZeroFive

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:25 pm
stelle Dominique areau
User Image

Estelle could barely believe what the little girl was telling them. It sounded like some kind of Grimm fairy tale that she'd heard about when she was very young. In exchange for a wish, the evil villain stole the singer's voice and they remained indebted to the villain for life. It sent more chills up Estelle's spine, but she looked rather placid as she ate her food. She was getting better and better at remaining calm, despite the unfolding of events and stories that kept revealing themselves in front of her. This place was absolutely crazy, and so were the people. They were lucky they'd been this kind though, even if they were a little "off"...

Kylie cleared her throat. "I hope he doesn't take my voice... or yours, Estelle. It's so pretty." She sounded whiny and concerned, and Estelle couldn't really tell if she was being serious or not. Then the child looked back at her new friend and shoved the rest of her food to the girl. "Here, you can have the rest of mine. I'm full." Honestly, at the moment, her appetite was fragile and small, and she didn't really feel like eating until she could eat to celebrate.

Estelle's eyes were wandering around the room nervously, but she looked at Tryk with a raised eyebrow. "All he wanted..?" Whatever that was, it didn't make her feel any better. When Rust sat down next to her, she jumped a little in surprise but was filled with immediate relief. She too wanted to cling to him, just to touch him at all would fill her with reassurance. But she remained attentive when he explained the plan. She remembered singing and dancing when she was little, and how much she'd loved it. If she could just find that happy part of dancing again, she'd be a bright part of the show that would hopefully satisfy that mad man.

When he was finished explaining, Estelle could only exhale the deep breath she'd been holding. "Rust," she told him quietly, "It sounds like a great idea to me. How do you do it?" The question referred to many things: how he kept his composure, how he thought up such grand schemes, how he'd managed to speak face to face with Ekkeardt at all, and much more... "We'll all do our best. Right?" She looked at Kylie and Bongo expectantly, hoping to spread the sudden optimism she carried. Kylie only smiled and nodded.

((OOC~ Yay! Alrighty~ That song is so perfect and creepy! o.o Good choice.)
RedZeroFive

io3121

Marina Elemento

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:44 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

Trykster, having said more than enough, remained silent for the rest of breakfast, watching the newbies. They were definitely an odd bunch, and Ekkehardt was going to have a lot of fun with them, that was for sure. When another plate was presented to her, she took it, overjoyed! She ate as much as she could of what she wouldn't be able to hide, then stuffed the portion of bread down her shirt. There was still more on her plate, but if she ate anymore, she would burst. Her little stomach had been filled to capacity.

Rust smiled at Estelle, glad she still seemed optimistic. He could keep going, for her. He finished his breakfast with the pack, going over what everyone should do to keep the ringmaster off their backs. The only problem was Snowball. While he had talents that he could have used, his condition had hardly improved, and doing anything strenuous, Mischief said, would only worsen it. The griffin attack had left him with several broken ribs, and all of the excitement afterwards had caused complications in healing them. "I'll do what I can to speed the healing along, but Snowball needs rest." Mischief said to Rust. He nodded, "I'll see if I can keep Ekkhardt's attention off of him. I don't think he would care if we told him our problem." Mischief nodded, then looked over to Sweetheart. "Were you going to show us where we will be staying?" She asked as politely as she could manage. This whole fiasco had worn down her nerves and patience, not to mention her attitude.

(OOC:Hee hee! Thanks. By the way, should we start to bring in Estelle's father again soon? I feel like that should happen either during the carnival plan or shortly after.)

Marina Elemento

RedZeroFive

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:19 am
User Image

Sweetheart stood when Mischief asked where they would be staying. "Follow me" She said, turning towards the door. Meanwhile Max collected everyone's empty plates and hurried them to the back so Gen and Inai could clean them. Coming back, he nodded at Tryk. "You wanna help me out with some chores around camp?" He asked, offering her something to keep her busy, and therefore out of Ekkehearts line of thought.

Meanwhile, Sweetheart made her way through the camp towards the living areas. She wanted to ask some questions, but decided that doing so out here was a bad idea. Stepping around a larger cart, Sweetheart gestured to a pair of good sized red and white canvas tents nestled under a large oak tree. "You guys can divide the living space however you want. There's five bed's in each tent." She looked around, and when she was sure there were no prying eyes and each she leaned in to Mischief. "If you need medical supplies, let me know. I've got a stash hidden for emergencies." Stepping back, she curtsied. "I'll leave you guys to it. I do suggest you come back to the meeting tent before one o'clock though, when we have our daily camp meeting. Impress Ekkheart with punctuality and you may just earn a few well needed points. And trust me. You are going to need every one." With that, she vanished silently around the cart.

Marina Elemento

io3121

RedZeroFive

Friendly Raider

7,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marina Elemento

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:32 pm
stelle Dominique areau
User Image

Hastily, Estelle took Kylie's hand and followed Sweetheart and the rest of the group to the place they'd be staying in. She was eager to get away from the little girl with the fiery hair, and she was also eager to get a moment of peace away from all the masked strangers they knew as their hosts. It was all a bit overwhelming for her, and she imagined it couldn't be much different for her little companion.

On the contrary, Kylie was holding up pretty well. She grew up in an environment full of danger and excitement, so she figured this was something she could handle okay. And besides, she trusted her pack like nobody else in the world. She knew they'd be perfectly fine. ...Right?

When they reached their new tents, Estelle felt a wave of relief wash over her. She was so in love with the idea of a new bed and somewhere she could sleep at least somewhat warm, she practically forgot to say thank you. When she did, she watched Sweetheart with sudden interest. There was something so familiar about the masked woman she couldn't exactly place. The way she acted to kindly and generously, and even her voice, reminded Estelle of a friend of hers from ballet class when she was little. It made her feel a bit better about the situation still. Maybe they really would be alright.

Occasionally, she glanced at Rust, but took care to not draw too much attention to herself. She hoped he was alright. She simply wanted to hug him so much it was almost painful, and at the same time she was strangely proud of how well he seemed to be holding up. Snapping her out of her trance, Kylie tugged lightly on her hand and Estelle turned to look at her. "Estelle? We'll be in the same tent, right?"
Estelle just smiled and kissed the girl's forehead. "Of course."
"Good. I want to see you practice your dance!" She beamed, all aglow with optimism.

((OOC~ Ooh, good point. After, I think. I'll have to think of a way to bring back the crazy b*****d... Unless you had an idea.))
RedZeroFive

io3121

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:11 am
Kaine(Rust) Parker

User Image

As the group of werewolves left the mess tent, Tryk lay her head down on the table as Max cleared away the plates, following him with her amethyst eyes. When he came back and asked if she would like to help him with his chores, she made a raspberry noise and pushed her head back up from the wood of the table. "After all that food, you think I can do chores? Yeah right." she let out a satisfied sigh at her full belly, though it was making her quite drowsy. "Nah, I think I'm gonna nap before the meeting. I was locked out again last night but there will be a bed open somewhere now." She extracted herself from the bench and made her way to the door, making sure to pull her mask back down over her face before stepping outside of the mess tent. She ambled along and fell into the first empty bed she came across.

Rust followed Sweetheart as she led them to their new home for the duration of their stay. He looked around their new lodgings once there, then picked a bed and sat, lost in thought once again. Their tent's location was quite near the center of camp, just behind the main show tent. Ekkheardt had made sure any sort of easy escape was not an option. Nibbling his lip, he began running through what he knew. The mess tent was on the complete opposite side of the main show tent. After that the outlying tents seemed to consist of storage trailers and housing for the other attractions. He had yet to explore all of the camp. He would have to do that when he got free time. The more he knew about the camp, the better a contingency plan he could come up with.

Bongo, seeing Rust had chosen a spot already, decided it was probably best to divide the group by gender. "Alright, men in this tent, women in the tent next door. Mischief, keep Snowball with you in that tent until he's feeling better." He, Rust and Garrett would have this tent, leaving two beds free. Mischief Estelle, Kylie, Jamie and Marie already had five, so they were lacking one bed. "Actually, Garrett, you stay with Estelle, Kylie, Jamie and Marie in that tent. I'd feel a lot better with you being there at night. I don't trust this place. Mischief, you and Snowball will be in here with Rust and myself. Any objections?"

Mischief had none, and left the group to discuss it amongst themselves. She instead followed Sweetheart to inquire about those medical supplies she mentioned. "You said to ask you about supplies?"

(OOC;I'm Baaaaaaaaaack.)

Marina Elemento

RedZeroFive

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41

Manage Your Items