Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Back to Guilds

Come and join this friendly and awesome Guild of Animal Crossing New Leaf. Were the Adventure never ends. 

Tags: Animal Crossing, Games, Chat, Contest, Adventure 

Reply Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should we make a thread looking specifially for trades?
  Yes
  No, let other's make their own threads for it.
  Penguins are the best bird.
View Results

Stomping Time

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:58 am
Pseudopathogen
Stomping Time
For sure! Once I get it figured out I'll let you know how it goes! I'm hoping it'll help a lot but I don't think it'll do too much lol.

Yeah true enough hopefully it was just because he already had one then! I can do it like pretty much anytime before 6PM today if you wanted to do it now or whenever!

I would love to see Final Fantasy items in there little statues of characters would be pretty cool or like just a huge Buster Sword to put in your room! lol Maybe a gunblade or two razz But if they put stuff in from the .hack series or the Shin Megami Tensai stuff I would be so hooked on it! Lol and yeah Fire emblems would be cool! It would be nice if they had those NES games in this! I remember you could play a little minigame on it as well in the other ones!

Lol! Awesome and yeah this series definitely has evolved a lot! So many animal crossing games yet they still manage to keep it interesting!

That was neat that Redd works for visitors as long as they haven't already bought from him in their own town. I suppose with the power of Wi-Fi. Haha.

A bit off topic- I slowly start getting into Shin Megami Tensai. Very solid RPG choices from what I seen so far. I've been meaning to check out the .hack series. More so on topic- I would imagine there's a fair chance for third party downloadable items with more focus on third party games these days. One can hope eh? Hehe.

How are you finding the island games to be? Have any favorites? So far I'm loving the fishing based ones, but the selection is nice in general.

The 3DS has been quite fruitful with returning series. I don't have a Wii U yet, but wonder if they'll make an Animal Crossing on that in the future.

Yeah it was! I'm so glad it did too cause I still haven't seen that damn Fox in my town! lol

Oh yeah it definitely is! I love the games they have! Have you tried any of the SMT: Digital devil saga or Nocturne? Lol and if you can find the .hack stuff you definitely should play it! Tons of fun.
Ahh and I sure hope so! These days you never know I guess lol it'd be cool if they added in more game costumes too!

Hmmm I'd say the fossil one is pretty fun or the matching game is neat, can be a bit hectic but it's not bad! Yeah I agree though they definitely have a good spread of games so far and I'm loving it! lol

As for the WiiU Animal Crossing I'm sure Nintendo will! They'll milk that cash cow until it dries up lol, besides that tablet style controller would be epic for Animal Crossing! Just think of all the stuff you could do with it, inventory management, mini games whatever lol it'd just be cool!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:00 am
Wrenry
Bought 20 turnips of June on Sunday for 250 bells. In my own town Reese was offering on Monday during the day 75 bells for them and Tuesday 100 bells. Went to a friend's town Wednesday morning and their Reese was offering to buy the turnips for 400 bells. Did I jump on the deal, sure as heck did.

So if you play the turnip game always check with your friend's Reese in their town to see if she's offering way better deals than the Reese at your town.

Right on! That's a pretty good sized profit, definitely awesome! If you'd like to as well feel free to post in the Stalk market(Turnip market) sticky I made, it's actually designed specifically for this kinda stuff! That way if someone is getting good prices in their town and they don't mind letting people sell their turnips there then everyone can make lots of money! lol  

Stomping Time

Deadcant_Closed

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:08 pm
Stomping Time
Yeah it was! I'm so glad it did too cause I still haven't seen that damn Fox in my town! lol

Oh yeah it definitely is! I love the games they have! Have you tried any of the SMT: Digital devil saga or Nocturne? Lol and if you can find the .hack stuff you definitely should play it! Tons of fun.
Ahh and I sure hope so! These days you never know I guess lol it'd be cool if they added in more game costumes too!

Hmmm I'd say the fossil one is pretty fun or the matching game is neat, can be a bit hectic but it's not bad! Yeah I agree though they definitely have a good spread of games so far and I'm loving it! lol

As for the WiiU Animal Crossing I'm sure Nintendo will! They'll milk that cash cow until it dries up lol, besides that tablet style controller would be epic for Animal Crossing! Just think of all the stuff you could do with it, inventory management, mini games whatever lol it'd just be cool!

Haven't played Digital Devil or Nocturne, but have played some Persona and Devil Survivor. (I tend to get distracted from games so it may take a few tries to play through. Hehe.) I never realized how many series there were within SMT. Haha. Not bad though considering how enjoyable.
Any particular game series costumes you would like to see in Animal Crossing?

Don't think I've played the fossil one yet. The games seem rotate though so no doubt soon will try. Have you joined Club Tortimer?

Haha. Good points. Do you happen to like Pikmin and if you have tried the newest one- what did you think of it?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:05 pm
Pseudopathogen
Stomping Time

Haven't played Digital Devil or Nocturne, but have played some Persona and Devil Survivor. (I tend to get distracted from games so it may take a few tries to play through. Hehe.) I never realized how many series there were within SMT. Haha. Not bad though considering how enjoyable.
Any particular game series costumes you would like to see in Animal Crossing?

Don't think I've played the fossil one yet. The games seem rotate though so no doubt soon will try. Have you joined Club Tortimer?

Haha. Good points. Do you happen to like Pikmin and if you have tried the newest one- what did you think of it?

If you can you definitely should, Digital Devil especially cause I love the way your character changes between demon and human! I have Devil Survivor 1 and 2 as well on the DS! They're so much fun! Lol and yeah there definitely is a ton of them out there! They're actually releasing SMT 4 on the 3ds this July!!!

I would love to see the .hack characters as costumes or even like just FF ones! Being able to dress up as Vivi from FFIX would be awesome! What about you?

Yeah I like how they change every day! lol and yep I finally got my club tortimer! It just like allows you to go to the island with a random person online, right? I haven't tried it yet! lol

Ahhh I haven't played any of the Pikmin games but my friends are all into it and I would try it if I could! Are you pretty into the series??  

Stomping Time

Deadcant_Closed

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:16 am
Stomping Time
If you can you definitely should, Digital Devil especially cause I love the way your character changes between demon and human! I have Digital devil 1 and 2 as well on the DS! They're so much fun! Lol and yeah there definitely is a ton of them out there! They're actually releasing SMT 4 on the 3ds this July!!!

I would love to see the .hack characters as costumes or even like just FF ones! Being able to dress up as Vivi from FFIX would be awesome! What about you?

Yeah I like how they change every day! lol and yep I finally got my club tortimer! It just like allows you to go to the island with a random person online, right? I haven't tried it yet! lol

Ahhh I haven't played any of the Pikmin games but my friends are all into it and I would try it if I could! Are you pretty into the series??

Ooo. I'll note those. Thanks for the recommendations.

Ah. Final Fantasy is another I haven't played too much of. Items or costumes from Fable and Fall Out would be interesting, but highly doubt it even with the third party interest these days. Haha. The Fable idea perhaps would be more realistic I suppose.

As for Club Tortimer that is exactly what it does. I haven't used it much, but the different selections in medal bought goods is a nice change if you're looking for anything. Any medal stuff you're aiming for?

I haven't tried the first one, but some of the second and if was highly enjoyable. I would certainly recommend trying it. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:28 am
Pseudopathogen
Stomping Time
If you can you definitely should, Digital Devil especially cause I love the way your character changes between demon and human! I have Digital devil 1 and 2 as well on the DS! They're so much fun! Lol and yeah there definitely is a ton of them out there! They're actually releasing SMT 4 on the 3ds this July!!!

Ooo. I'll note those. Thanks for the recommendations.

Ah. Final Fantasy is another I haven't played too much of. Items or costumes from Fable and Fall Out would be interesting, but highly doubt it even with the third party interest these days. Haha. The Fable idea perhaps would be more realistic I suppose.

As for Club Tortimer that is exactly what it does. I haven't used it much, but the different selections in medal bought goods is a nice change if you're looking for anything. Any medal stuff you're aiming for?

I haven't tried the first one, but some of the second and if was highly enjoyable. I would certainly recommend trying it. 3nodding

Sure, no problem!

Fable and Fallout style costumes would be pretty cool! But yeah I agree probably not as likely for Fallout. Maybe on the Fable with the re-release of the first one! lol Some Borderlands stuff too would be interesting but I doubt that'd ever happen in a Nintendo game! lol

That's pretty cool then! I still haven't tried it yet but more items is always a plus! I haven't really seen anything too crazy that I want out of it now that I've gotten the club membership and the wetsuit. What about you, have you seen anything you want out of it?

That's cool! If I can get my hands on a copy then I'll definitely give it a shot! It looks really interesting how you control a little army of those Pikmen things.

Oh! Also Project X Zone released a few days ago on the 3DS, is that something you're into? It's got tons of different characters from all across different games stuck into this grid based tactic style fighting game! It's pretty epic so far.  

Stomping Time

Wrenry

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:10 am
If you have Spot Pass on Rich will be waiting for you at the HHA Showcase.  
Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games