Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:18 pm
"They're just called lap harps, At least the standard size it." She held her hands out to give him an idea of how big the harps were. "Is everyone in your family musical?" she asked, perking up.
At the question of dancing she straightened up "Same thing for dancing, I was started as soon as I could, I think I was dancing before I was even playing the Piano." The way her tone shifted from instruments to dancing made it clear that dancing was something she really loved. "Singing to~" And another.
She might never be as skilled as her mother or as her sister, but she LOVED singing.

"You recognized the dancing pretty easily, do you know dance as well?" She asked, curiously.

Pastin asked.

At the question of how long they have been with their trainer, the Pokemon all looked to Vany'n for a moment, who let a nostalgic smile cross her face.

Kiss Kiss Started
Kiss paused to let Vahy'n continue she continued  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:41 pm
"Ohh, alright," he said, nodding at her estimation of the size of lap harps. That seemed like a decent sized instrument. Her question made him grin, and he nodded. "Yeah, my parents got all of us into lessons young, so most of us can dance and sing, and we all know at least one instrument," he explained, "so yep, I dance too. Waltz, tango, all that jazz," the blonde finished with a smile and a wave of his hand before it returned to his guitar, and he regarded her curiously. "What about you? Just ballet or did you learn other dances too?"

Isaac explained, then moved right on to the other topic. Something struck him, though, and his ears perked up a bit. Ohh dear, he hoped not. Why did there always have to be bad humans everywhere?

At Vahy'n's words, he shifted his focus to her, and his ears perked a bit again in surprise, though that warmed his heart and brought to mind memories of Abel's younger siblings as small children. The Espeon asked, curious if their family had been similar to Abel's - obviously not the same, at least, due to her including mention of just a mother.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:04 pm
Rosie's eyes widened when he said that he had taken dancing as well, a brighter smile spreading over her face. "Oh wow!"
At the mention he had done jazz, Rosie lifted her own hands and shook them in a display of jazz hands, along with a pose in the dance style.
"Oh lots, I was in many different ballroom classes, I've taken Hiphop, contemporary- I loved the modern style dances." she seemed to light up talking about dance, clearly it was more then just a hobby to her.
"I love hearing that other people have taken dance, you don't get to meet too many others that dance outside of clubs, not that there is anything wrong with that, its just different."

Pastin confirmed,

Vahy'n fins slicked back a little at the question about a sibling. She replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:31 pm
"I took more contemporary stuff," he admitted with a light shrug and a smile, not missing how much more excited she seemed about the topic of dance. "But yeah, dancing in clubs is a lot different. Still fun, but not as fun as some other dances," the blonde said, then paused thoughtfully. After a few moments, his smile widened a bit and he asked, "Wanna dance?" Why not?

Isaac said as his ears swiveled back, a soft frown evident on his features, The Espeon glanced at his owner briefly before focusing once more on Vahy'n, a little concerned by the shift in her body language, but he opted not to ask and instead offered her a smile. he explained.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:11 pm
"Contemporary is fun! I don't stick strictly to that though, honestly the real reason I took the other styles was so that I could teach myself ways to blend them with Ballet." She admitted. "Have you seen dances like that? they're amazing!" mixed style dancing was always so much fun to watch, and to actually DANCE.
At the offer to dance Rosie smiled, taking a step back and holding her hand out as she slipped into an elegant curtsey. "A dance sounds wonderful."

Pastin admited with a kind smile.

> Vahy'n said with a smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:33 pm
Her level of enthusiasm made him grin and chuckle a bit, reminding him almost of a little kid talking about their favorite thing. That level of passion and excitement for something was a wonderful thing, and he hoped she kept it. "No one in my family took ballet," though Amelia might have. She might have done a lot of things, had she lived. "I've seen mixed styles before, but none with ballet," he admitted as he ceased playing and carefully set his guitar in its case, then stood. "I'll definitely look that up later though, that sounds really cool." At her curtsy, he offered a deep bow, then stepped forward to offer a hand for her to take and one for her waist to dance with.

Isaac offered Pastin a smile in response, but Vahy'n's words captured his interest fully. he said with a nod, then shook his head before elaborating, the Espeon further explained with a smile.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:05 pm
"Well, that was just my specialty." She admitted.

She accepted the dance as naturally as she seemed to breath, a delicate hand falling in his shoulder as her other hand fell politely into his. Not sure what dance he was going into she just went with his lead for now.

She asked curiously, a slight tilt of her head following  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:13 pm
Delighted by her willingness to dance and with the level of knowledge she possessed, he lead her into a unique dance, a blend of a variety of styles as opposed to just one.

he explained, the Espeon finished with a smile. He paused, regarding Vahy'n and the rest of them curiously.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:33 pm
Ohhh, a challenge. Rosie knew right away that this wasn't any particular ballroom. It took her a a couple of run through with the base steps to catch on to just what he was doing. But she was able to quickly get an idea of what he was leading her into, so she was able to keep up.

Vahy'n nodded as she listened to the Espeon's explanation politely. It wasn't unusual for pokemon at all, that was good they still found family in each other.
She explained, though she kept it polite, it was clear that it was something she had had to be at peace with, there was always that softer tone in her voice at the mention of her dear friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:19 am
Oh, she was good. Abel beamed as Rosie picked it up right away, and heartened by the ease with which she moved and her skill, he changed the dance to one with steps from dances with a slightly quicker beat.

He nodded as well, ears perked as the Vaporeon explained. Mention of the mother passing almost startled him a bit - Rosie was so young, but then, age didn't usually have much to do with it in some cases - and he bowed his heard, ears slicking back. he said quietly, his tone sincere and with a tinge of sorrow as the morbid topic brought up yet more memories. He raised his head again. None of the pokemon had any outward signs of grief, and Rosie herself seemed quite happy, so it couldn't have been a recent occurrence - if it had, he wouldn't have dared to ask.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:13 pm
Rosie smoothly glided with his lead, throwing in her own flair and elegance whenever his movements would indicate an opportunity.
"Its easy to follow you, you're a great lead!" She said sounding impressed. It was hard to follow a dance when the lead was not giving the partner proper direction, but he was mixing things up, and she was still able to follow.

Vahy'n confirmed with a soft nod. there was a slight tilt of her head, yellow eyes peering back at her fellow eon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:09 pm
As soon as she started trying to add in her own flair, he happily obliged and in fact made a point to try and supply her with opportunities for her to do so. Her compliment made him beam, and he chuckled as he moved to spin her. "You're not giving yourself enough credit; you're a natural at this," he said with another chuckle.

Isaac said gently as he nodded once at her words, ears still back. There really wasn't a lot to say about such sad things.. At her question he hesitated, then nodded again, ears going back further. he explained softly, a tinge of sorrow in his features.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:17 pm
His complement drew a bright smile. "Thank you." She said politely.
Dance was always what she excelled at, even though at times she did wish she could have more of talent for singing.
Rosie wasn't complaining though, "Dance is one of my passions, I'm just happy to be able to."

As the dance ended Rosie took a spin backwards and dipped herself smoothly into a bow in thanks to her dance partner.
"Where did you say you learned how to dance?" she asked again, excited.

Vahy'n's head bowed lightly, she spoke gently, before her eyes lifted again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:39 pm
"Passion is very good," he noted with a bright grin. She seemed like the type to just dance whenever the mood struck her, and that was something he wholeheartedly approved of - and something he often did, though usually it was singing, for him. "It's always good to do what you love."

When she spun away, he stepped back as well and matched her bow with his own. "My mom had me take lessons when I was a kid, back in Sinnoh. I usually practiced in a dance studio, but mom made me practice at home a lot, too," he explained with a chuckle as he straightened up, his thumbs seeking out his pockets.

The Espeon nodded his head once, though his ears perked up a bit as the topic switched to Abel. he said, his colorful gaze shifting up to his friend. He supposed, though, that he was rather biased. His eyes drifted to the blonde girl next, and he tilted his head a bit before offering a smile to Vahy'n, Or at least, the ones he saw battling did. They looked to be thoroughly enjoying themselves and appeared to be quite happy to him.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out