Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$]Higurashi Moratorium (Faeryfae) [CLOSED]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:52 pm
Ariel hastily wiped his tears, and apologized "I'm sorry I didn't mean to break down like that" he then schooled his expression into a neutral one as he heard the children from behind the door that led to the kitchen. "Dinner isn't ready yet but if you want to help come in" he called to the children. All the children scurried in shooting looks at Lucas. Then one by one they begin getting plates and setting the table while Matthias plucked the knife out of Lucas's hands and took over the chopping.

*Bio*
Ariel
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:53 am
Tactician_of_Ylisse

Lucas wasn't surprised by the dirty looks the kids were giving him. They still didn't trust him, and he didn't blame them, considering all that they had been through. He found it noble, how they were so protective of their 'father.' "It looks like you have all the help you need in here, so maybe it's best if I get out of the way. I should freshen up, anyway."  

FaeryFae

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:41 pm
FaeryFae

Ariel nodded to Lucas and turned back to supervise the children so they didn't accidently set anything on fire. "I don't like that guy, he made you cry" he turned to look at Nana who was scowling, "it wasn't his fault Nana; he didn't mean it" Ariel said gently, as he scooted Emile out of the way, as her stirring was starting to slop the food everywhere. "Still don't like him" Nana grumbled. Ariel sighed and shook his head.

His children had a good reason to be protective of him, that he knew; but Ariel also could tell that Lucas was a kind man and that he wouldn't hurt anyone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:07 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

Lucas found his way to the bathroom. He splashed his face with cool water and washed his hands as he thought about how to handle this situation with Ariel and the kids. He could tell that the children weren't going to warm up to him anytime soon, which would make him spending the night awkward for everyone. They would be happy to see him gone tomorrow.

He left the bathroom and paused to look into the kitchen. Ariel and the children did look like a happy and loving family. He silently wanted to be a part of something like that. Lucas smiled softly, and found a seat nearby to wait, since he figured that the kids didn't want him in there with them.  

FaeryFae

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:34 pm
FaeryFae

Matthias walked out of the kitchen to fetch Lucas, he stepped in front of the man and stared at him for a second; his head tilting in curiosity. The others may have not noticed but he knew that Lucas relaxed their dad, that he calmed him. Why or how he couldn't understand, and while his dad thought he didn't need anyone except them Matthias begged to differ; so if this man made their father happy then to Matthias all would be right in the world. Matthias couldn't talk so he reached over and tugged at Lucas's sleeve in attempt to make the man follow him since it was dinner time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:05 pm
((I will delete this afterwards but please remember the rules and post a beginning post for Plot and such so we can see that you will be following the rules and so we can prove your characters are over 18, at least provide profiles and a sentence on how you promise to follow the rules please))

Truly thankful,
RosesandBlood---Crew

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:28 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse
FaeryFae

Name: Lucas McAvory

As he waited, Lucas stared out of a nearby window, lost in his thoughts. He was jostled back to reality with the light tug to his shirt sleeve. "Oh." he looked back to Matthias and smiled softly. At least this boy didn't seem too disgusted with him. "Is dinner ready? It smells delicious." He stood up from the chair and followed the boy back to the kitchen.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:56 pm
FaeryFae

*Whoops didn't even know you replied*

Matthias grabbed the man's sleeve leading him into the kitchen, most of the time Matthias would right by Ariel at the head of the table but not today. The other children watched him as he let go of Lucas's sleeves and pulled back his chair gesturing for Lucas to sit, Ariel looked at him in surprise that he would give up his seat but he just gave him a sunny smile, and went to sit by Emile. Emile leaned over to whisper in his ear, "I know what you're doing Matt, are you sure about this? it mind end up hurting dad even more if this man rejects him" she murmured.

Matthias lightly nodded, he was definitely sure, it was high time their father got someone who loved him.  

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:37 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

Lucas quietly followed Matthias, but was a little surprised that the boy led him to the seat beside Ariel. He was positive that the children would want to keep him as far away as possible, but he didn't try to argue. He thanked Matthias and sat down. "Dinner looks really good, Ariel. I bet it tastes as good as it looks."

*I promise to follow the Gaia TOS and the guild rules.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:51 pm
FaeryFae

Ariel gave out a light laugh at that "I hope so since the children helped me cook it." He shot Emile a questioning look when she leaned down to whisper into Matt's ear but she just gave him an innocent smile, "time to eat then go ahead and dig in" he said and started eating his own food, the children following Kent seemed to be having a hard time, he had always been a messy eater and was starting to slop food everywhere. Ariel made to reach over and mop the mess up.  

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:09 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

Lucas smiled. He was glad to see Ariel in lighter spirits again, after his little breakdown before. He followed suit, taking a bite of his food. "This is really good, Ariel." he said, glancing at the other as he was cleaning up behind Kent. "You're an excellent chef."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:29 pm
FaeryFae

"I wasn't always, I actually almost set the house on fire during my first few attempts, going out and getting cookbooks sort of solved that" Ariel laughed out, it was nice having someone compliment him; the children always said his cooking was good but Ariel had a sneaking suspicion that a few of those times was to get out of cleaning up afterwards.  

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:01 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse

"You're better than me." Lucas chuckled at himself, "I can easily burn water. I can make eggs, but that's about it. Anything else usually ends up inedible."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:33 pm
FaeryFae

*Sorry for disappearing I've been struggling with what to write for this, also a storm knocked my power out a couple days ago and it just came back on today.*

"Well....you are going to stay for a while right? maybe I could teach you" Ariel said a soft smile coming to his lips" Matthias and Emile shared a secret smile, that only the other two children caught. Nana's eyes narrowed what were her siblings scheming she'd have to talk to them after dinner and figure out what was going on.  

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:35 am
Tactician_of_Ylisse
FaeryFae

*Sorry for disappearing I've been struggling with what to write for this, also a storm knocked my power out a couple days ago and it just came back on today.*

"Well....you are going to stay for a while right? maybe I could teach you" Ariel said a soft smile coming to his lips" Matthias and Emile shared a secret smile, that only the other two children caught. Nana's eyes narrowed what were her siblings scheming she'd have to talk to them after dinner and figure out what was going on.

(It's okay. I understand.)

Lucas glanced back to Ariel. He had only intended to stay for the night, not wanting to upset the kids by overstaying his welcome, but after seeing the soft smile on the other's face and noticing that the kids didn't seem quite as hostile as before, Lucas nodded. "I'd like that."  
Role Playing 1x1

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games