Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:32 pm
There was a certain way the trainers looked at her now, she could tell, They didn't know what to say, they didn't know how to even seem to know how to greet her without that uncertain sympathetic crease in their brow.
Very few of they spoke about it thought, or even brought it up, just tip toed around the subject.

Rosie knew what it was all about, That morning there was a news article, not just in the news paper, but all over the League Forums, discussed mostly by the trainers who had been discussing it.

"League trainer, Discovered to be a part of Team Rocket, Attacks trainers at a Kanto competition."

It went on to further detail the people involved, not sparing who Faleen was, and the fact that her sister was one of the trainers attacked.
Rosie had been asked about this after she had left the hospital, curious journalists cornered her, very polite, but very blunt with their questions. Eventually the only way Rosie knew to just get away without breaking down was to call her pokemon out and just leave.

It seemed they didn't need Rosie for information, as this article highlighted much of the event.
And eventually drive in the point that there had been a member of Team Rocket in the League for years, and the League had no idea.

They were looking into it... the Article had said, Rosie imagined she would be hearing from the League before too long, if she had to answer questions, for now, she just had the sympathy of her fellow trainers, and the awkward silence.
She wish they had not found out.

With Seraphine still not accepting visitors in the hospital, there was little else to do that didn't involve leaving the city for a length of time, she wanted to remain close, in case she could see her friend.
But all the same, her pokemon needed to keep up with their training.
With a Love Ball clasped lightly in her hand, the blond hair being help out of her eyes by the wide headband she had over her head, the trainer skimmed the wild around the forest, seeing if any pokemon would pop out for a battle, though her eyes were not searching particularly hard.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:39 pm
Ahh she would have to make it up to work SO much for as much time as she was taking off. Thankfully they were aware of the emergency that she had explained and allowed her to go.

Ray would arrive in Camphoreon though to learn that Seraphine was not accepting visitors.
GAWD that punk, it was so like her.
She didn't have much more news then that, as she wasn't family. and it was fare enough.
It was pretty cool being back in Camphoreon anyway, as far as Cities go there was something interesting about this place, be it now new it seemed to be, and the growth rate of its population, or the fact that it had this ominous dark cloud hanging over it, there was never a dull moment here, just as she had been expecting it to be.

There was little for her to do at the moment though, since she had arrived, she spent much of her time outside.
The long women crouched on a gentle slope, her hands clasped around one of the straps from the leg of her pants, and her eyes locked closely on a black Rapidash, nibbling at the grass a distance away.
A Large red and white snake coiled next to Ray, his attention on the surroundings instead.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Doc Goth

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:08 am
The blazing sun glared off of the titanium sea-pokemon statues at the harbor located in Camphoreon City. A man dawning a hooded fur-trimmed vest stood on the edge of the port looking up upon this glistening statues. A faint smile grew across Boar's face and widened into a cheshire cat-like grin: his expression then changed to that of a five-year old boy whom had just walked into a huge candy store.
"IT'S SO PRETTY!!!" He yelled.

On lookers stared at this strange new guest who was now flying around the harbor running at full speed- that is until he tripped on his his string that was poorly tied caused his clumsy demise.

Boar stayed on the ground for a moment before throwing himself off of the ground and landing in an embarrassing unimpressive pose.

"Not to worry! Im ok citizens of Champoreon!" For the most part the on-lookers ignored him and went about their business. None of them barely paid any attention to his little embarrassing escapade. Boar frowned. . .but that frown quickly turned into a grin when he pulled out this ugly colored piece of notepad paper with a chibi koffing printed on it in the corner.

In scribbled handwriting wrote
Soap: Non-scented
Bleach: Safe for black clothes
Window Cleaner: 20 bottles of the cheapest stuff
Toilet Paper: 30 packages- preferably the ones with the pikachus printed on them
Paper Towels: 15 rolls- remember not the crappy kind from before

"This looks an awful lot like a cleaning list. . .oh man. . .it is." Boar let out a sigh~ HQ always has him running errands like this. At least they were nice enough this time to write him a list. The last time he did an errand run he brought back five rocks that he felt were interesting, some old used up potion bottles, and one roll of paper towels he managed to steal out of a port-o-potty.

Boar brushed aside the thought of his last errand mission...or what he could remember from it. . .and continued on into the main part of Champoreon City.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:28 pm
He wasn't entirely sure what drew him to this little, grassy hill just outside of the city, but Andre found himself settling himself down in the cool grass with a sigh. He hadn't been in Camphoreon but already he was anxious to find Zacharie and get back to Grande Ile. The longer he stayed here the more likely that something stupid would happen back home and he didn't particularly feel like cleaning up any messes. Louis was more than capable to take care of everything...but still, it made him anxious and he loathed feeling anxious or rushed. Being in a hurry didn't suit him at all. It would be okay though; that girl he met, Nicolette, would keep an eye out for Zacharie and he had his entire homeless network on the lookout as well. His little brother would be in his arms soon enough.

Where to start?

He was at a loss of anything particularly productive to do. Until Velencia, his lovely little Espeon, arrived from Ventair he couldn't wander far from the city. Running a hand through his hair, the purple haired man let out a disgruntled noise and opened his eyes to glare up at the clear sky. He had so much to do and yet it wasn't the time to do any of it. He needed to first deal with his parents, his visit was long since due. After that he needed to find out if Zacharie had left Camphoreon, get his pokemon, and then if Zacharie had indeed left the city...track him down. "...You've caused so much trouble, brother of mine." He sighed, though he smiled wistfully.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:44 pm
For the most part, Ray left the Rapidash alone, letting him graze. though whenever he would lift his head up, ears pressed back and features strained in a constant state of anger and annoyance, either at one thing or the other, most of the time being that Ray had dared to attempt and wander closer to the beast.

periodically the tall women would return to her full height to wander along the grassy territory. Double Stripe slithering with her as she did, allowing his own attention to wander while Ray kept her eye on the dark Rapidash.
His vigilance was helpful in different ways, for one, it allowed him to spot things that Ray had not been paying attention to, like a man with purple hair sitting not to far from where they were heading.

Alerting his partner with a gentle hiss, and a sharp flick of his tongue to the back of her neck the traveling boots draw to a sharp stop, and a single mossy colored eyes, heavily shadowed in a black turned in the direction the striped grass type was looking.
Shaking her head lightly, chasing the drape of gray hair out of her other eyes, to allow her clearer vision, having spotted the man, she glanced around for any other pokemon that she might need to be aware of... only to find that there were none other that she could tell.

"I've got a pretty unpredictable pokemon out right now."
the voice of the square jawed individual sounded behind Andre, a long wiry person, dressed in natural colors and half hidden behind a curtain of hair stopped just a few feet from the man, crossing their arms over their chest.
"Its kind of a crazy one, just wanted to ask if you had any pokemon out so I know what to look out for." a grin then crossed this person's lips, a wide grin, almost too wide.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:53 pm
A glimmer of blue flickered between blades of grass near Rosie as the foliage rustled a little in front of her. Curious, two dots of eyes peered at the blonde trainer, staring back from a shimmering blob of gelatinous, bright goo. "Ditto?" it called shyly.  

Tymiko

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:16 pm
Andre tilted his head back to regard the grey haired woman with half lidded eyes. He wasn't particularly in the mood to socialize right now but it wouldn't hurt to ask about Zacharie. "No, it's just me." He said with a wry smile. He really, really hoped that Velencia would get here soon...or that he'd be able to catch a pokemon while he was here. It was irritating not having one on hand and he mentally berated himself for not thinking of bringing one. "It's unpredictable you said, would it hurt someone?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowing in fake concern. "My little brother might be out in those woods...it wouldn't hurt him would it?" He highly doubted that Zacharie was out in those woods, it was a slight possibility but the youngest had never been out of the city before and he doubted he'd move to a forest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:22 pm
At the noise Rosie was snapped to attention, taking a quick step back and bringing a hand up to her pokemon belt, ready for a wild pokemon to come out and attack.
What she caught sight of drew a moment of pause from the girl, as she notice that she wasn't being approached by a pokemon that looked like it wanted to battle.
She couldn't just go attacking it, what even was that pokemon anyway?
Another glance over the creature and it was easy to figure out that it was a ditto, only it had the special glimmer to its body, indicating very clearly that it was a Shiny Ditto.

Blinking once, the Trainer loosened her stance, putting her hands on her knees as she peered at the blue pokemon with widened eyes. "Hello there. are you doing alright?" She asked. wondering about its shy demeanor.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:25 pm
Ray's head was tilted up a little at the questions, and even more the concern he had about his brother in the woods.
"Honestly, yeah, he probably would stomp the first person or pokemon it could get close enough too, but we're trying to avoid that situation completely."
Shaking her hair out of her face she loved her eyes toward the woods.
"You say he might be out in the woods? Why aren't you sure of that? Might be good to know where your kid bro is, don't you think? there is more then just an angry Rapidash to worry about in these woods."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:26 pm
Andre let out a snort of laughter at the woman's bluntness, "Ah, I see." He murmured as he turned his attention back to the woods. "He ran away from our parents about a week ago, I just now have found out." Maybe he'd go back to that cafe and get some tea before heading to his hotel room. He had countless people searching for Zacharie so he could afford a little break while he decided on what to do next. "I'm not entirely sure he's in the woods, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to take a look."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:40 pm
Letting out a long whistled the women crossed her arms over her chest, leaning forward as she chose her next words "Runaway, well, you know enough kids do that now a days. Its called Pokemon training." Shaking her head she stepped forward a few more steps, letting her gaze drift over toward the Rapidash that was eying them with his eyes back.
"Either way, I'm sorry to hear that, Buuut you know boys, always itching to get out and have an adventure. I'm sure he's fine."
Still, she watched the back of this man's head, his gaze turned toward the forest.
She could imagine it was a bit unsettling for him.
"How long have you been out here looking anyway?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:45 pm
"I never really knew him as the adventuring type." Andre said softly, more to himself than anything. Fact of the matter was...he didn't actually know much about Zacharie and it hurt him deeply to acknowledge that. Sure he knew the basics (height, weight, appearance, general interests) but he wanted to know everything that made his baby brother tick, right down to knowing the molecular structures that made up that perfect little person. Some found his love for his younger sibling disturbing but...that simply was how it was. This was how he showed his affection for Zacharie. "I would say about four hours." He replied, shrugging elegantly. "I'm just taking a break before heading back in." The purple haired man sighed heavily before running a hand through his hair. "Though I'm not so sure if that's a good idea with a violent Rapidash running about."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:48 pm
"Four hours." She repeated, tilting her head and glancing around the aria, not noticing anymore bodies around... "Alone?" this was said more as an observation then a question.

Eyebrows arching at the mention of a violent Rapidash. "ah well, I would exactly say that he's so much running about, as he is... meandering... casually- he's right over there, you can see him." a long finger pointed toward the black fire type on the field.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:24 pm
Andre turned his attention to where the woman was pointing, acknowledging the Rapidash with a slight incline of his head. "I see." Which seemed an odd thing to say since it appeared that his eyes were closed. "But yes, I have in fact been searching by myself." He confirmed, tilting his head back so he could look back up at the woman. "I'm the only one in the family that cares that he's gone missing." Mostly true. Their grandparents had no idea that Zacharie had left home, but if they did they would likely send the police after him and Andre wasn't having any of that. He would keep his brother out of their clutches by all means possible. "I don't mind looking for him." He said distantly, a slight frown tugging at the corners of his lips.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces