Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Miles and Asho's story (a continued rp with Tenten) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3<3<3
View Results

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:01 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Be careful what you wish for...

Grinning after Miles he nudged his horse and fisted it's mane as they galloped. Asho purposefully let the blonde keep the lead; it was rather nice to watch him ride. Not only that but the laughter was infectious and soon he was laughing too as they played their odd game of chase.

He was careful to watch out for the limbs of trees and where they were headed if he needed to come back or got himself lost. This small forest was humming with energy and it excited him greatly to be around such nature. In fact he was a little lost and didn't see the sign telling them not to be there.

In the small pasture that Miles stopped in Asho slowed his horse and let him trot towards the waiting one. Easily slipping off and trailing his hand over the arabian's coat as he walked towards the other man. "A surprise? Will I like it?" he asked with a tender smile. More kissing maybe?

Making it over he slipped his hand into Miles' and let his lids lower until his view was all black. This didn't mean he couldn't hear all the leaves rustling or the smell of earth around them. Nor could he ignore the strong pulse in Miles' wrist. His heart was hammering, which in turn made Asho's speed up. Not that he was afraid just nervous. This was all new to him; the liking and stuff.

...Because there is usually a Price.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:23 pm
RoseandBlood

Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles bit his lip and clutched Asho's hand as he slowly pulled him through the tunnel. It was a very short brick tunnel that led through a small opening in the forest with the sun now hidden away due to the thick green canopy that the maple and birch trees made. He lead the djinn carefully over a small, clear creek and finally, after pushing a few branches aside, they were back in the warm sunlight. Walking a little farther out, Asho could probably hear Miles' excited little giggles. Miles then kissed the being's cheek and covered his eyes with his pale hands. "Okay, you can open your eyes~" he whispered in his ear.

When Miles removed his palms, Asho would see a vast field of greenery powered with little white, pink, yellow and orange daisies. The meadow was open with the same small creek cutting through it. The flowers that became aware of Asho's presence danced and waved to him, their colors becoming more vibrant. The grass was soft and lush and the plethora of flowers balanced the color of the warm green grass. The meadow was surrounded by the woods, and most of the trees were either oak or maple, but there were a few willows there too. Miles felt a warm sense of happiness cover over him as he sighed and scratched the back of his head with a small bashful grin.

"hehe.. Welcome to the other half of my garden....~" his cheeks were a cute light shade of pink as he stepped back to let Asho see everything.

... I Got This.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:05 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Asho's lips twitched into a small smile. Miles sounded really excited. As they walked he could smell sweet scents and feel the nature all around. The life was so vibrant that he didn't have to open his eyes to know it was all there. But when he was able to open his eyes they shimmered with joy.

The djinni's eyes grew and swirled with color. "Miles...." he gasped breathlessly. It was an eden. A piece of earth hardly touched by humans. "It's beautiful..." he stepped forward and let the grass sway around his feet. "It's just like before..." he spoke lowly and softly reaching down to touch flowers and what not.

Eventually he made his way to the creak. "Is it okay to swim in it?" he looked over his shoulder to ask. Even as he did so he was slipping off his shoes to dip his toes into it. "I love it here Miles. This is... a wonderful surprise. So lovely. It's like a small piece of my past right here," he spread his arms out to encompass all this. The flowers shivered and the water rippled at his ankles. "Are we going to have a picnic here? Can we stay a bit? Please?" he asked eagerly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:08 am
RoseandBlood

Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles grinned, but pondered as he overheard Asho speak about..'before', and 'like his past..'. It made him wonder and worry a bit. He watched the djinn step into the small serene little creek and it made Miles laugh a little. "Yeah, We can stay..I didn't prepare too much of a picnic, but there is a pear tree nearby. " he replied and looked around. There in the distance, was a small pear tree with only a few ripe pears on it.

Running over to the tree and quickly climbing it, Miles pulled down two pears and hopped back down, returning to the djinn. He handed the fruit to the Djinn and nestled in a soft patch of lush grass next to the being in the creek. " I'm so glad you like it... I wanna take you to even more places so you live a free and happy life... I want to make the happiest memories with you so you can hold and cherish.. and try to fill up the lives you've missed.." Miles flipped over on his stomach and giggled as the tickling of the soft, warm, green grass nuzzled against his face. He fiddled with the pear in his palm and then rested his head on his arms, looking up at Asho as his smile seemed to quietly fade. " But... you mentioned about this place being like in your past? I don't get it, have you been here before? What was your past like? I-I mean, the good parts of your past. Were you in love? Did you have family? You know, stuff like that..? I'm just... curious" .. he asked with so much wonder and intrigue.

... I Got This.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:01 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

As Miles collected pears Asho slipped off his shirt and started on his pants, very intent on a dip in the stream. He accepted the pear and tossed his pants into the grass. "Brr!" he grinned as he settled into the deeper parts of the small creak. The djinn looked over his shoulder as he spoke then shifted his body a bit. Miles, always so curious and inquisitive.

"It reminds me of the earth before humans. Quiet, gentle, peaceful, untouched." He sighed happily and spread out in the water. "I did have family. Lots of them in fact. I don't think I was ever in love in love. I had lovers and flings. I did whatever I wanted because I could. I really don't have much memory of it. It's been so long ago..."

Running a hand in his dark hair he grinned at Miles. "Come here," he held out his hand. "It's cool but the water feels nice~" he purred as he beckoned the human over to him. He rested nude in the water on his belly, pear in one hand, other outstretched for the blonde to take.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:09 pm
RoseandBlood

Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles listened intently and was in awe of the what Asho's family may have been like. He said he a lot of family, so a mother, a father maybe?.. Miles began thinking too much about it and rolled on to his stomach, only to see Asho begin to strip down and thus making the golden blonde male blush.

Covering his face, he attempted to not get a nosebleed from the heated image of his lover. Asho was just so hot in the moment, and seeing his naked body wasn't helping. "I wish I could have seen that world with you ...must've been nice.." he mumbled. His lover then extended his hand and beckoned him over. Still blushing over the sight of the mouth watering djinn, Miles shyly stood up and slipped his shoes off and just dipped them in water. The water was pretty cold so it made Miles a bit more hesitant about going in the water.. "The waters freezing ...!" he called out, hesitant about taking his clothes off.

... I Got This.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:31 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Asho's grin got wider as Miles approached. When the human was close enough he curled by him in the shallow, clear water. "It is but when you get used to it it's not that bad," he admitted trailing his fingers lightly over the water. "If you could have seen it... then you'd have thought it was paradise. It's something humans would consider an eden. But this placei s a definite second..." he sighed and leaned his head on Miles' lap.

"So lovely," he whispered looking up at the blonde against the blue sky and tree line. Such a simple and trivial pleasure pleased him. After a life of grandness this was pleasant to him. Perfect really.

Reaching up he cupped the man's cheek and pulled him closer to peck his lips. "I really like this Miles. It's so peaceful. It's all I ever wished to have."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:13 pm
RoseandBlood

Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles couldn't help but giggle with Asho's chilled fingers touching his warm cheek. It tickled. His lips were addictive too. A sweet, chilled taste grazed over Miles' tongue. He liked that taste and went to retrieve another kiss. This moment was almost as beautiful as this sanctuary. Miles reached down and stroked his lovers head and sweetly grazed his fingertips against Asho's cheek. Something about this scene gave Miles a peaceful and nostalgic feeling. His heart was warm and at ease now. The crispness and clarity of the water was almost too much now.

" You make the wishes now.. and I'll grant them.... Well... I'll try at least.. hehehe" Miles giggled as he then pulled his shirt over his head to take it off. He found it funny that the wishing roles seemed to be reversed, even though they actually weren't. It just seemed like a happy game of irony. Asho and Miles both had regally chiseled bodies, but to Miles, it seemed like Asho had the more gorgeous frame.

He was just about to wrap his arms around his lover's neck and join him in the sweet and refreshing water, "... hmm.-?!" when suddenly, there was a sound of vibrations in Mile's back pocket. His cell phone was ringing and snapped the blonde back to the cruel real world. He reached around and pulled the device out his pocket only to see that the caller ID stated that it was none than Mary calling. Miles frowned and looked at Asho with a questionable gaze and debated about answering the small phone. Why did he decide to bring the stupid thing? "Uhh... it's Mary...~" he told Asho. He couldn't help but have the odd feeling that Asho would end up punishing the blonde if he answered the phone.

... I Got This.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:47 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Miles tasted so good to Asho's parched senses of trust and love. The second kiss was even better because it was given to him. He hummed softly and then just watched the man as he undressed to join him in the water. The djinn's eyes swirled with a warmth at the words his human lover spoke, color even rose in his cheeks he was so delighted. "That's.... thank you Miles." He grinned.

Just as the blonde was slipping into the water that horrible contraption started making noise. He frowned deeply. Plucking the device out of Miles' hands he looked at it. "Let it go to voicemail. We'll call her back later~" he tossed it into the pile of clothes and wrapped his arms around the other's chest and held him from behind. "I want you to spend time with me. Here..." his cheeks darkened a bit. "That's what I wish...."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:51 pm
RoseandBlood

Don't Worry...

User Image

The phone was taken out of his hand and he knew that were going to be repercussions later. But Asho was so addicting and Miles was too far gone in love to ever say no to him. Watching his cell phone plop amongst his other belongings, Miles gave in to the warm embrace from behind.

"Heh.... " Miles let out a sweet, heated sigh as he reached back to gently touch his lover's dampened head as the djinn carefully grasped his chest and stroked his head. " As you wish...." Miles dipped into the cool water and turned to face the swirling colored eyes that belonged to Asho, sweetly kissing his nose and wrapping his arms around his neck. " ....Master~" Miles blushed hard and looked away. He couldn't believe he just said that... but it just seemed to fit... He hoped Asho wouldn't make him feel too bad about it.

... I Got This.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:22 pm
TenTenPrincess23

User Image

Miles' sweet lips made him smile. Even better the human gave in to his wishes and plastered his chilled body to his. Just as he was about to purr a reply the blonde called him 'master' and his whole face turned red. Nuzzling into the other's pale neck he groaned. That had to be the cutest most sexy thing Miles had ever done before. Even Asho's ears were flushed red. "Nnn...." He couldn't help but n** Miles shoulder playfully.

Pulling back he looked at him with deep violet eyes. "Miles...." He leaned in, hesitated a moment for the other to pull away before kissing him deeper than before. This was still a new thing for him to be doing willingly but it felt good with Miles. Like a desert Miles was his oasis. A patch of light and life back into what was once a parched soul. Trembling slightly he squeezed the other man closer.

Honestly he didn't know what to do next but he didn't want to the let man out of his arms right now, so he kept kissing him. Over and over again he connected and reconnected their lips, pressing close to the man he loved.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:57 pm
RoseandBlood

Don't Worry...

User Image

Miles didn't quite understand why seeing Asho blush like that, made him feel satisfied. It made him glad that he could get Asho to react like the way he did and know that he can make him happy even if he was just a virgin. But then again, Asho doesn't have to do much to make Miles happy. Just being around him was enough..

But Asho knew how to play with Miles' body now. The warm embraces, the little nibbles here and there, and the sweet touches all made Miles shiver.
Miles was so heated under Asho's persistent kisses. After just the first few, Miles was ready to give in and let Asho just take him. But there was always some part of his virginity that still kept him back from going any further. Plus, Asho says he likes it this way, and Asho's pretty new at the whole 'love' thing too. But damn, Asho knew how to make Miles shudder. It was almost nerve-wracking at how hot Asho was making this moment. The water was still cool enough to keep his body temp down, but Miles' cheeks and shoulders were turning pink. Miles was warming up to the sweet and tender kisses and soon he wrapped his arms around Asho's neck and gave a few hot and savory kisses.

After a good while, Miles calmly pulled back and sweetly kissed the tip of Asho's nose. "Mmmh~...." he smiled a warm and sweet, giggling grin as he looked up in Asho's swirling, violet eyes. " I love you...." he giggled as he actually started to release Asho bit by bit in order to let him go, but still keeping his arms wrapped around his love.

But then the phone kept ringing. Its buzzing was almost like an irritating fly that just didn't know when to quit. Now it was beginning to really bother Miles. He knew he would get an ear full if he didn't pick it up by the third or fifth call. Mary was a persistent woman who wouldn't give up until she got what she wanted. But she liked Asho so maybe she wouldn't be too upset if he said he was with him.. but what could she want right now. The vibrations kept going on and on and Miles tried his best not to glance back at the little device. He knew Asho wouldn't want him to but... it was so close.. and the vibrations were annoying. Perhaps, if Miles was sneaky enough, he could at least try to reach for the little thing and just see what Mary wanted...

... I Got This.

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash