Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1 Partner Search <3 [Always Open]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiis-Barbiie

Magnetic Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:24 am
So i'm really bored and i'm looking for a partner to role play with,but not just any partner,I need someone who:

▷ Is semi literate to literate. Which mean's you post a good sized paragraph to each post and not a small sentence. I also need someone who speak's proper English. [I'm not trying to be mean,i just need to be able to understand what it is you are writing.

▷ Is consistent. Meaning I don't want someone who posts every two week's,I need someone who posts a fair amount a week.

These are the only two thing's i mainly need from a RP partner. If you can manage that,and you are interested,please let me know. I'm very flexible and i'm open to virtually anything.

Thing's you may need to know:

▷ I normally play female character's

▷ I'm into mostly syfi,romance,horror,S&M,mystery,fantasy,drama,and action. However i am open to try new thing's so if you have something in mind,don't be afraid to bring it to my attention. [The bolded one's are what i'm best at]

Potential RP Idea's:

Already dead [Horror RP]- Two teenager's have to survive the horror's of not only living like scavenger's but survive the unsightly zombies that haunt them. [ Even though its a one on one,we can play as multiple character's if needed or wanted]

Escaped![Drama/fantasy RP]- Many human's from all over the world where taken to a lab in the middle of no were,where various experiments were conducted on them. One day they somehow all escaped,and now they have to not only survive living in the middle of no were but they have to duck and dodge the creachers that the mad scientist's had sent to bring them back to the lab.[Again,even though its a one on one,we can play as multiple character's if needed or wanted]

Yes my lady[Drama/Romance]- A princess who falls in love with her servant,but her family would never allow her to be with him so they have to keep there love a secret.

Forever prisoner[Romance/fantasy/drama RP] - A siren girl,who has escaped from a circus,makes her way to the beaches of japan,where a werewolf resides. The werewolf falls in love with the gentle siren,and the two believe to live a happy peaceful life. Little does the siren girl know,she is being hunted,and will soon be captured to be taken back to the circus.

Your the one...[Romance/Syfi/Action RP]-He is the chosen one,that everyone desires,whether it is for lust,or for power. He is the boy who was chosen by the alien's power, brought down by a meteor that nearly killed him. He meets and falls in love with a girl who is also enriched with the power of the meteor,but is not nearly as strong as he is.

Your wish is my command[S&M]- A boy found a magical lamp which inhabited a beautiful and powerful genie. As everyone know's,a genie grant's three wishes. But the boy was smart,and wished for the genie to be his slave forever,and as a genie,she had no choice but to grant his wish. Now the genie must grant his every wish,and stay with him forever.

[More will be added]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:41 pm
Bump Bump Bump Bump

Hiis-Barbiie

Magnetic Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff