Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:57 pm
"Okay," he replied, straightening his posture slightly. He spent a moment in quiet thought. "I have some books if you're interested in reading, or… I'm not much of a cook, but I could make something if you want to eat." He understood the value of a distraction.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:01 pm
She shook her head at both suggestions, feeling bad that he was trying so hard and she remained as unreceptive as ever. Books had never interested her much, and she wasn't hungry, and if he put food in front of her she'd likely just stare at it indefinitely and maybe poke at it a bit. "I'm not hungry..."  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:06 pm
"Okay," he repeated, undeterred. He leaned back against the couch's cushions. "That's fine too." He just wished he knew what she needed and had the means to offer it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:16 pm
Surely she must be frustrating him or something; she remembered trying her best to offer moral support to her friends when they needed it, but had absolutely no idea how to do that or what to say... She remembered how quiet they were and how they wouldn't speak, and how exasperated she felt over her lack of any real idea of how to help. Surely that was how he felt now, with her so quiet and negating every suggestion and with how unreceptive she was to all of his attempts to help her.

With a heavy, frustrated sigh, she dropped head and raised her arms with her elbows on her knees, intending to put her face in her hands -- except such an endeavor required two hands to do so. When her face met just one hand, she flung her shortened arm down with a grimace before looking away, towards something, anything else. Ugh, everything was just so full of bullshit.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:37 pm
It wasn't exasperation Luke felt so much as it was an unpleasant understanding of his limitations. Under these kinds of circumstances, there just wasn't a simple solution to make everything better. Only reversing time could prevent this kind of despair; all there was, unfortunately, was to let it run its course.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff