Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
X-In the Asylum-X Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:45 pm
X - Welcome To HavenHill Asylum - X

Profiles will be posted here as to not take up space on the actual page.

: )

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:39 pm
oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

User Image

VICTOR MARCUS VONTRA

ѕσмє ¢αℓℓ мє
» Freeze «

ι нανє ℓινє∂ ƒσя тнιѕ мαηу уєαяѕ
» 21 «

ι тσσк му ƒιяѕт вяєαтн ση
» December 23rd «

ℓαѕт тιмє ι ¢нє¢кє∂ ι ωαѕ
» Male «

ι αм α ...
» Ice Demon «

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

†hïš ïš ωhα† ψ⊕ur g円ïηg ïη†⊕.
Victor has never really suffered from anything extremely alarming except self-doubt and a small issue with separation. Being used to loneliness and exile it is common to find him quite quiet often unless spoken to first. Shyness can be common upon first meeting but it doesn't take him long to warm up to people despite his species. Victor, due to his very low body heat(or lack of heat), is very timid about being close to people, physical contact concerns him greatly because he's afraid of making people cold. He blames it in front of humans as bad circulation. Despite his timid shyness Victor is a very kind person, he loves to help others as much as possible when he can and is a very good listener. Unless provoked he is hardly ever angry, and usually walks away in violent situations in fear of hurting someone with his unusual powers of the ice nature. In all Victor is a nice young man, who is unfortunately understood because of his own fear. Getting past his cold outer fear is easy if you provide him with sweets of warm gestures, he then can become quiet childish and funny.

Once friends with Victor it is very easy for him to become loyal, easy to trust he is a good asset as a friend. Once befriended he is very silly and laid back, ready for most anything and willing to try anything at least once.

ï guεšš ψ⊕u ωαη† †⊕ κη⊕ω.
Being born in Alaska, Victor's parents rejected him into the snow and icy wilderness to let him die. It was common that Ice demons would sneak into the smaller villages of Alaska and sneak their offspring into pregnant woman to thrive, they hoped. Victor was a reject child, his cold flesh, wings and tail off putting immediately to nurses and any human. Victor would not die of frostbite in the cold due to his species, but would die of malnutrition, but was lucky picked up by an exiled woman who lived on the edge of town. She was elderly and had lost her own flesh and blood to an ice storm years before and clung to the rejected child. Victor knew no better than that this woman was his real mother. She raised him as her own, never questioning his demon appendages, but instead helping him to live with them, helping him learn to conceal his wings with his willpower, but his tail protested problems because it was not something he could chose to conceal. As he grew older his tail grew longer and his wings larger, but he learned to hide his true self with guidance.

His foster mother taught him as best she could at home, not wanting anyone to find out about him in the village, but Victor grew lonely quickly, asking more questions about others, about himself, which his mother could not answer. He wanted to be with others, So they tried. It did not take him long to figure out the problems his mother knew would arise, people questioned his pale and freezing skin, why he wasn't fazed by the weather, how he seemed to get sick after eating hot foods. His mother quickly took him out of school, trying as hard as she could to console Victor, but he told her it was fine. They tried several times, all to the same conclusion. This rotted Victor emotionally, but he learned to live with things carefully. His foster mother passed away when he turned 17, leaving him an explanation of what he was really, where she had found him. Most of all it said to be happy. Victor took this as a sign for him to try again.

He took a boat to the states, a dufflebag full of his things and crossed the states trying to find a place he could call home without hiding. He tried smaller towns, big towns like New York, farm towns, even beaches. That was the worst one. He was sick for weeks. Canada was just as lonely as Alaska, but he stumbled upon HavenHill in a whim for somewhere to stay for awhile, but to his joy, it worked. Him being strange was normal for an Asylum, and he didn't mind anyone there, they thought he had a nice personality, and when people touched him, some even enjoyed it nicely. Pleased, he decided that even if it was a strange place to stay, HavenHill was his home, at least for now.

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

gινє мє мσяє:
Sweets(especially smoothies)
Animals
Snow

єωω gєт тнєм αωαу:
Heat
Rejection
The Color Red

ωαιт α мιηυтє тнєяє'ѕ мσяє.:
Victor has a skyblue color tail that he usually places around his waist to disguise it as a belt, and a pair of wings that he can conceal into his back, which can get painful after awhile so he has to go off out of sight to stretch himself. He also can produce ice at whim and use it as he wishes.

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:23 pm
oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

User Image

JASMINE MIE LOCUST

ѕσмє ¢αℓℓ мє
» JAZ «

» 147 «

» DECEMBER 12TH «

» FEMALE «

ι αм α...
» VAMPIRE «

Jasmine has been around for a very long time. Her personality used to be rather calm when she was human. She was kind, caring, a classical house wife who would bake and cook at will, was good at just about everything and always did what she was told to do. After being changed and living through everyone she loved die, she changed just a bit. All of those qualities are still under her, but being changed into an unchanging monster makes her break down rather easily. It messed with her mind making her very easily breakable, she would have episodes at the wrong trigger words, making her angry, suicidal, depressed and among others things crazy. With vampire strength this was dangerous. Jasmine is a very kind person, she isn't shy very often and likes people, but is fragile at times and very dangerous. During an episode she could hurt lots of people, without meaning to, but will always apologize after. She is very sarcastic, but also full of a sometimes not so good curiosity, and stubbornness. She can be very sassy.

Jasmine lived a young and happy life, from what it looked like on the outside her family was perfect. They had a white picket fence and a dog, and would go happily to any outing around town. This was a lie, a hoax to keep their reputation spot free and untarnished for their name. It was far to late for them to do something, her and her brother. So they took the abuse that lied within the home. This went on for years, etching mental and physical scars on the children, but once night, Jasmine managed to escape, running as fast as she could towards the nearest town to try and hop a train out. She made it, and traveled far away, but after that she had no way of doing anything and was dying slowly in the streets. On the brink of death a man took her into his care, and she was grateful until she found out what he really was. Jasmine was turned into a Vampire on her 19th year of life, stunting her forever and trapping her into the same body.

Jasmine watched from the sidelines as her brother grew old, and died. She watched time pass and seasons change, but stayed the same. Her sire, never let her leave town. It slowly broke her down, knowing she was no longer human, and her sire would trap her in the basement of his mansion for months on end, sending her into frenzies of insanity. It drove her brain to a breaking point, and so he stopped, but she had become so sensitive it was no use but to treat her delicately. Her sire and her new become vampire family/clan took care of her as well as they could but sometimes she just didn't have the mentality to contain it and would break. She would fight the girls in the house, ruining rooms, furniture, making a mess. They agreed together to send her to Haven, hoping it would help her.

gινє мє мσяє:
Storms
Music
The Color Green

єωω gєт тнєм αωαу:
Confined spaces
Pitch black
Death

Jaz is covered head to toe in a variety of scars, stopping at her neck.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:51 pm
Flawless Fire

User Image

SERAH LYNN MADDOX

ѕσмє ¢αℓℓ мє
» Just Serah «

» 21 «

» January 17th «

» Female «

ι αм α...
» Pathetic Human «

Many people say I'm harsh, that I should be kinder and not so offensive. I like to call those people pussies. They're the kind of people who are too wrapped up in their own little bubble to see how truly cruel the planet they call home is. I am an offensive person, I don't hold back what I have to say. But that shouldn't make me a b***h. I'm just honest. What should make me a b***h is when I spit in your face for messing up my coffee, which I have done before. I'm bipolar, my emotions are worse then a heartbroken teenage girl on her period, but they only go from mildy angry to I-will-brutally-murder-you angry. I used to be kind, but that person died years ago and will most likely never come back. Basically, I'm not a nice person, I'm the rudest and most offensive person you will ever meet and if you don't like it, tough s**t.

I guess now you would love to hear about my messed up life and I'll gladly tell you. I was born in Rochester, Massachusetts to a happy mother and father. They were great people and the only people I still care about. They treated me kindly, even with my anger issues bubbling up by the time I was 6. They got me treatment to help control my anger and I was able to be as normal of a child I could be. But, that all went downhill. When I was 11 years old, my mother and father were brutally murdered right in front of me by serial killer. He had tied me to a chair and forced me to watch my parents be killed. He then proceeded to rape me and attempted to kill me. My neighbors found us a few hours later, I was unconscious and covered in blood and dried up tears. After that, my life has never been the same. I bounced from foster home to foster home, none of them were able to handle who I was and how cruel I was. I carried the weight of my parents murder with me everywhere I went and I wanted to kill the man who killed them so desperately. I wanted revenge. I began to take martial arts when I was 14 and by 15, I was a black belt in Karate and already on my way to a red belt in Jiu Jitsu. About 2 years ago, I was walking home late from work, when a man jumped me and tried to rape me. I could see his face in the moonlight, it was him. The same man from so long ago. So I lost it and I throttled him. By the time the police came, you couldn't even see his face and he was way past dead. During my trial, they determined me "mentally insane", so instead of spending time in prison, I'm stuck in an insane asylum. But I plan to get out one day and reclaim my freedom. I just need the right time to do so.

gινє мє мσяє:
Smoking
Fighting
Sugary Things
Sleeping

єωω gєт тнєм αωαу:
Dumb people
The color green
Memories

Tattoo on my right arm

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:23 am
Random Lullaby

User Image

ARIZONA MARIA COMPTON

ѕσмє ¢αℓℓ мє
» Little Red «

» 18 «

» July 4th «

» Crazy Female «

ι αм α...
» Schizophrenic «

In the times thaat a ct Arizona is actually sane, she is civilized person with an outgoing personality. She loves to talk a person's ear off. It's not very hard for her to make new friends and she can make everything into an adventure. To her, the world around her is open for exploration. Curiosity has almost killed the cat a couple of times. Though, she doesn't take well to being bullied and she is easily offended. It's hard for her to separate a joke from someone being serious. Arizona is just very slow minded.

When she is having one of her moments, Arizona is moody and crazy. She yells, hits stuff, and gets really angry at people. Though, sometimes her fits cause her to be scared and she just wants to be held. They make her psycho. She has hurt people before whether it be scratching them so hard they bled or biting someone. After her fits are done, she is really shaky and emotional. So beware! She may just break down and cry right in front of you. Try to be nice to her at all times because mean behavior triggers her fits easily.

Arizona had a rather... rough child hood. Let's start with how her parents treated her. They would force her to watch scary things and tell her scary stories that made her cry. They claimed that they would make her stronger. That was so far from the truth, though. Her and her mother never really had a good relationship. Her and her father's was barely better. When she was four years old, she broke a vase that her parent's had paid a lot of money for. Their little terrier had ran in front of her and tripped her. Of course at four years old, she was in her little dream land. They took her to the store. It was a tense and awkward time. She made sure to walk in silence and do what ever they said so that they wouldn't get angrier at her. They had been in the store for about forty minutes when her parent's told her they were going to the bathroom and to stay up. Like a statue, the little four year old Arizona didn't move an inch. Time passed. One minute to one hour... Two hours later, her parent's still weren't back. She left her post and ran through the store looking for them. Her heart sank because of fear. Hysterical, she walked up to the help desk to call her parents. They didn't come, so the police were called.

When the police took the little brown haired, at the time, girl to her home. They police men knocked on the door. Her mother answered and claimed they didn't know the child. The evil woman said that the child was someone's kid who had been following them around the store. The police didn't have any other choice but to take the little girl to the local orphanage. For weeks, the little girl cried. Everyone tried to calm her but it didn't work. She was hurt, lonely, and very confused. Why did her mommy say that? At one point, the police came back to get a piece of her DNA, which was very odd. Little Arizona was only there for three weeks when a couple came rushing into the small building. They asked specifically for the little abandoned child. They adopted her in a heart beat. As she grew up, she liked the couple much better and they became her real parents. When she was old enough to understand, a truth was revealed.

When Arizona was 8 months old, she was stolen from her home while her mother took a much needed nap. The little girl had been snatched right from her crib while she was sound asleep as well. The couple that had adopted her were her real parents. The police had come for her DNA because they had done a lot of research. They had suspicious that the little girl might be the couple's because of the way the kidnappers had acted. The DNA came back positive and reunited the family. Everything was perfect till the visions started. Horrible, awful images that would flash in front of her eyes and make her see gory scenes that weren't really there. It all started when she was 16... Her parents took her to the hospital and they diagnosed her with schizophrenia that was caused for all the horror stories and movies that her kidnappers had made her watch. They were starting to catch up to her now that her mind was calming down from all the events of her life. A few years later, it got so bad that her parents sent her to the Asylum in hopes of their little girl getting better. None of them want to lose anymore time with each other...

gινє мє мσяє:
Classical Music
Blankets
Hugs

єωω gєт тнєм αωαу:
The Cold
Her Visions
The Though of Death

Arizona had her right cartilage pierced. Her left and right ear lobes are both pierced twice. Other than that, she is clean as a whistle.~ OH! FUN FACT! She started dying her hair bright red when she was sixteen. She literally redyed it right before she was sent to this awful place.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:39 am
La Chucaracha

User Image

PACHA ROY OLIVER

ѕσмє ¢αℓℓ мє
» Patch «

» Died at 19
Been dead for 15
«

» May 7th «

» Male «

ι αм α...
» Ghost «

Pacha tries to fade into the background and avoids conversation whenever he can. He has an difficult time speaking and most of the time can't finish his own sentences. His movements are very sloth-like, as if his whole world is in slow-motion. Though he may seem dumb, Patch has quite a brilliant mind. When it becomes necessary for him to talk, he tries to use his actions to express himself more than his words. Most of the time he's very composed and docile, but he does get scared easily. He's very well-mannered and polite to others. He seems to be cold all the time and is in a permanent state of sickness.

Patch doesn’t remember anything about his life before he died. He woke up in a graveyard with no idea to who he was or what he was. All he had was the name on the gravestone, which he took on as his own. He had a few birth defects, like not being able to control his ghost powers and losing his ability to talk. For the first few weeks of his death he thought he was alive. That didn’t go over very well. He tried to go to the police, assuming he was some sort of amnesiac and thinking they could help him find his identity. But when he couldn't speak to them they assumed he was trying to pull some sort of prank and kicked him out. After that, he resorted to trying to communicate with someone on the streets. He’d start floating in public or turn invisible without warning. Thankfully, another ghost saw Pacha making an idiot out of himself trying to grab the attention of others and stopped him before he took it too far. It was then that Pacha was told that he was dead.

It was hard for him to believe at first, of course, but eventually he adjusted. Having nowhere to go and no one to turn to, Patch wandered for the majority of his life/death without thought to where he would end up. To his horror, he discovered he was no longer able to sleep and he never seemed to get hungry. He avoided people, traveling in isolated places, and never really stopped traveling unless he stumbled across something that intrigued him. Over time he gained control over his abilities, but his speech remained jumbled and unintelligible. Patch ultimately gave up on his speech, viewing it as a lost cause. When he received word of HavenHill, Patch drifted on over there without much reason to. He'd been getting bored of wandering and figured he'd try out settling down in one place for a while.

gινє мє мσяє:
Peace and quiet
Tomato soup
Painting
Crime novels

єωω gєт тнєм αωαу:
Conflict
Messy places
Talking
Spicy food

Patch has a stutter and a subtle lisp.

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:14 pm
-AngelusVindemia-

User Image

Riley McKenzie Hallows

ѕσмє ¢αℓℓ мє
»Rii «

» seventeen «

» February 19th «

» female «

ι αм α...
» human «

I'm usually very quiet. I don't like talking really, unless I have something important to say. I used to talk more, but now I find myself hiding behind my brother. I used to feel like I belonged, now I just don't know how to handle myself. Everything is so different now. I don't understand how to talk to people, so I just stay quiet. I don't take rejection very well, I don't take people very well. I guess you could call me socially awkward, but I wasn't always like this, I used to be fine, I used to fit in. I used to be brave, confident, social... I just want to go back to my old life, where I fit in, where I knew everyone, where I talked, where I laughed, where I belong... Where I had a mother.

Well, it's not that exciting, more like filled with a desolate sadness that eats away any feeling you might have ever had.. I was born to two helpless people, a woman who couldn't keep a job or stay in school, and a man who never wanted to have kids, and was cursed with a b*****d baby at eighteen. The woman, Anna Davis, couldn't take care of herself, much less a baby, and the man, Josh Cole, didn't want a thing to do with the baby, or the one night stand of a girl. Eventually, Anna resorted to being a call girl, and Josh faded from her life. Anna dropped out of school, and soon became prego again, this time by a client who had decided not to protect his doodle. She had an abortion though, she could barely take care of one baby, let alone two. A year later, she was arrested, drunk driving ironically, and child services stepped in, taking her burden of a baby away from her and sending her to jail.

I grew up in an orphanage in California, the northern part where tings would ice over during the winter, and burn like fire during the summer. It was alright, I guess, but every time a couple would come to adopt, they would avoid the ginger of a baby that just sat there quietly. I freaked them out you could say.. Eventually, a social worker came for me and I was entered into the foster care program, moving from one house to the next. Each house I moved to, they were all the same, I scared the parents, so they sent me away. Why I scared them was beyond me. All I did was sit there, obey, and be nice. Late at night, when they were all asleep though, I danced all over the room. It was my way of expressing myself, since I rarely spoke, unless I had something to say, dancing became my way expression.

Eventually, I was moved to a house where the man was a business tycoon that was gone for extended periods of time, and the woman was infertile, and wanted some form of a child. She took me in, finding me different, not odd, or weird, just special. All the others had thought there was something wrong with me, just like the kids at school. One had even taken the most special thing to me, a stuffed bunny rabbit, and burnt it, thinking it would make me grow up or something. I was never the same after that, but not Mrs. Caffee, no, she liked me, and I liked her. She was only about 30 something, though she looked 20 something, and cared for me like I was actually her child. One night, she found me in my room dancing, and enrolled me in dance classes at age 10. I loved them, and her.

She adopted another child, a boy, about a year or two older than me, and soon, we became the closest of the closest. He was my big brother, and I loved him.

One night, I came home to my brother covered in blood, hugging our mother. She was dead, lifeless in his arms, and I dropped to the floor to cry with him. It felt like hours, but eventually, the police came, and took us away. To this day, two years after the murder, they still haven't caught the man that did it. My brother and I were never the same though, and a few months later, we enrolled at Haven Hill in hopes of fixing our broken minds.

gινє мє мσяє:
Dancing
Rain
Sleeping

єωω gєт тнєм αωαу:
Blood
Darkness
Screams

Before I came to the asylum, I cut and burned my wrists, and the scars are still there. They look like faint zebra stripes up and down my forearm. On my left wrist though, there is a tattoo. it's very important to me and I trace it when I'm worried.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:24 pm
-AngelusVindemia-

User Image

BLake Daniel Hallows

ѕσмє ¢αℓℓ мє
» Blake «

» nineteen «

» August 2nd «

» male «

ι αм α...
» human «

I'm a protective silent type of guy. At first, I don't like to talk, but I will, I'm far from shy. I just don't trust people. Eventually I warm up to be a friendly guy, one who will do anything for the people he cares about. I'm very protective, and if I see anyone I love hurt, then I jump to defend them. I can never just stand there and watch. I don't take to orders lightly either, but usually I just follow them to avoid problems. I don't like getting in fights, it just happens. I have an anger problem. Its usually hard to set me off, but once you do, I explode. I'm not fun when I'm angry, I get very violent, and it is hard to calm me down.

I grew up to a family with too many kids. My mother had four kids, and the man she had me with had three. I was just the unwanted brat. By age 12, I felt like a battered and beat dog, having everyone gang up on me day by day. I was through, so I ran. I ran away to an orphanage, hoping they would take me in and save me from my family. They never looked for me.

It didn't take long for me to be adopted, a woman by the name of Alexandra Hallows. She'd had a tough past, and just couldn't give birth to children, so she was adopting. On the ride home she told me that her husband was away a lot, and she had a daughter named Riley. Little did I know that on that day my life would change.

Riley and I grew close, and we were all a happy family. For a while at least. Then that tragic night happened. I came home from a date to find our mother on the floor, lifeless. I dropped to my knees and wrapped her up in my arms. The woman who had saved me was dead, her blood coating my body. It wasn't long before Riley came home. Everything after that was a blur, even getting to the asylum, was a blur.

gινє мє мσяє:
Running
Thunder
Sketching

єωω gєт тнєм αωαу:
Guns
Feet
Officers

I'm covered in scars, all from being beaten when I was younger. I don't like talking about them.

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:56 pm
Flawless Fire

User Image

Nathaniel Lucifer Burns

ѕσмє ¢αℓℓ мє
» Nathan is what I prefer, but I do get called Devil on occasion, but that's my father. «

» I look 22... «

» June 6th «

» Male «

ι αм α...
» Demon «

Well, I'm not the nicest of people sometimes. I don't have crazy anger issues or anything like that, I'm just not always kind to people. I'm very sarcastic and I hate when people ask or say stupid things. I've been told that I have a wicked sense of humor and I like to play pranks on a lot of people. I do, however, have a drug addiction which can change my moods rather quickly if I don't have my fix. I can go from being genuinely nice to in your face in 0.5 seconds. But, other than that, I like to think I'm a decent being, since, ya know, I am kind of a demon that can brutally murder you.

I grew up with a normal family. Well "normal". We had to pretend we were human. Obviously, we looked the part, but I had to hide my red tail and my, fortunately, small horns had to be hidden in my long hair, so I've never had a buzz cut or anything. I also couldn't randomly light someone on fire, no matter how badly I wanted to. I actually did one time, but I got out of town the very next day and there were no witnesses, fortunately. My life has been decently normal, my father didn't rule Hell or anything and my mother, kind of a b***h, took decent care of me. I say decent cause I still ended up in an asylum for drug usage and lighting people on fire, but it's no biggie.

gινє мє мσяє:
Fire
Drugs
Music

єωω gєт тнєм αωαу:
Cold
Idiots
Being Sober

No tats or piercings, just a tail and horns and some pretty wicked powers.

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games