Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Rp? Please?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:47 pm
Need a good RP. This is... pretty much all I know!

Anime:
~Black Butler
~Soul Eater
~Ouran High School Host Club
~Persona 4
~Fruits Basket
~Naruto (Will be slightly OOC if we do this... fair warning.)
~Hetalia
~Blue Exorcist (Again, might be a little OOC, but... somewhat decent.)

Video Games:
~Final Fantasy (VII-X/XIII and XIII-2)
~Tales of--(Vesperia for right now)
~Kingdom Hearts

If you have any other custom plots or shows/movies you want to do, let me know!! I'll be more than happy to take suggestions smile

Would also prefer lit-semi-lit. Just let me know, either here or PM, and we'll start whenever.

If it's in this group, send me the link. Or just send me a PM if we're doing it there.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:59 pm
XxBlackMaidxX

Hello!
      I'm advance lit, but I basically mirror my posts, so I'll write the length that you do. Although, at times when I'm in the mood I will write more.
      I'm really in the mood for a Naruto roleplay, I do have a sort of basic plot for it. Right now, I'm up to date with the manga, and I haven't watched the anime.

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:07 pm
Kari is Kute
XxBlackMaidxX

Hello!
      I'm advance lit, but I basically mirror my posts, so I'll write the length that you do. Although, at times when I'm in the mood I will write more.
      I'm really in the mood for a Naruto roleplay, I do have a sort of basic plot for it. Right now, I'm up to date with the manga, and I haven't watched the anime.

I've read some of the manga, and I haven't watched the anime in a while, so that's why I say that I'll be a bit OOC. I'll still do Naruto, though. I'll probably do the same with replies, so that's alright. And if you have a plot then you can share~ I don't mind at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:11 pm
XxBlackMaidxX
Kari is Kute
XxBlackMaidxX

Hello!

I've read some of the manga, and I haven't watched the anime in a while, so that's why I say that I'll be a bit OOC. I'll still do Naruto, though. I'll probably do the same with replies, so that's alright. And if you have a plot then you can share~ I don't mind at all.

I see!
Well, I don't want to spoil anything for you? In case you were wanting to continue with the manga/anime; could you tell me where you last left off?

Also, I'm all for doubling up! Where I would take two characters, and you as well. That way we would each play a boy and a girl.

For my roleplay idea, we would need some cannon characters, just a few.  

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:23 pm
Kari is Kute
XxBlackMaidxX
Kari is Kute
XxBlackMaidxX

Hello!

I see!
Well, I don't want to spoil anything for you? In case you were wanting to continue with the manga/anime; could you tell me where you last left off?

Also, I'm all for doubling up! Where I would take two characters, and you as well. That way we would each play a boy and a girl.

For my roleplay idea, we would need some cannon characters, just a few.

We can double up, definitely! I have no objections to it~!

And I don't really remember where I left off with the manga, I know it was really early in because I was just starting to read it. The anime I don't remember either but I remember a majority of the characters. I can do Akatsuki, that's about it. Anyone else, I'll be more than happy to be if needed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:28 pm
XxBlackMaidxX

And I don't really remember where I left off with the manga, I know it was really early in because I was just starting to read it. The anime I don't remember either but I remember a majority of the characters. I can do Akatsuki, that's about it. Anyone else, I'll be more than happy to be if needed.

Ah! Well, if you were far enough to know Akatsuki, is it safe to say that it was after the 2 year period? Basically when after Naruto went off to train with the "Pervy-sage" Frog sage guy? Where he's taller and a bit older; I was hoping to start the roleplay there.

As for my idea, I can play any character you want to play, but we will have two OC's.

So, again, I was hoping to start after the 2 year period where Naruto comes back from training and his clothes aren't that orange jumper but it's the black/orange jumper now.
The Leaf village is still doing missions while under the care of the Hokage, and their mission this time is to protect someone especially important.

It's a high rank level mission where Team 7, Naruto's team, is to transport this important person from the Leaf Village to their home village.

We can fit another OC character in there, say your character possibly? Who can really be anyone, either an enemy to stop Team 7 from transporting the person. Or even someone working with them. Say, along with Team 7's protection, there's a few shinobi from their village helping to transport the important person.

Let me know if this makes sense or you would like me to clear anything up!  

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:39 pm
Kari is Kute
XxBlackMaidxX

Ah! Well, if you were far enough to know Akatsuki, is it safe to say that it was after the 2 year period? Basically when after Naruto went off to train with the "Pervy-sage" Frog sage guy? Where he's taller and a bit older; I was hoping to start the roleplay there.

As for my idea, I can play any character you want to play, but we will have two OC's.

So, again, I was hoping to start after the 2 year period where Naruto comes back from training and his clothes aren't that orange jumper but it's the black/orange jumper now.
The Leaf village is still doing missions while under the care of the Hokage, and their mission this time is to protect someone especially important.

It's a high rank level mission where Team 7, Naruto's team, is to transport this important person from the Leaf Village to their home village.

We can fit another OC character in there, say your character possibly? Who can really be anyone, either an enemy to stop Team 7 from transporting the person. Or even someone working with them. Say, along with Team 7's protection, there's a few shinobi from their village helping to transport the important person.

We can start from there, I'm fine with it smile off the top of my head, I don't remember a majority of the jutsu's used, but I'll Google it eventually... because I have so many resources. *lie*

For the OC thing... is it going to be two each, where both of us has one, or is it going to be mine and your's? Just making sure so that I don't screw up.

That idea actually sounds really cool, I'll be fine with that!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:42 pm
XxBlackMaidxX
Kari is Kute
XxBlackMaidxX

We can start from there, I'm fine with it smile off the top of my head, I don't remember a majority of the jutsu's used, but I'll Google it eventually... because I have so many resources. *lie*

For the OC thing... is it going to be two each, where both of us has one, or is it going to be mine and your's? Just making sure so that I don't screw up.

Yeah!
I was thinking, I would have an OC, she's going to be female.
And you would have an OC, can be any gender.

Is there a cannon character you want me to play?  

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:51 pm
Kari is Kute
XxBlackMaidxX
Kari is Kute
XxBlackMaidxX

Yeah!
I was thinking, I would have an OC, she's going to be female.
And you would have an OC, can be any gender.

Is there a cannon character you want me to play?

Then I will also be female :3

Not that I can say now, really. I'll be whoever you want me to be, though. If we're talking crushes, then... yes. Yes there is. It's Shikamaru and I'll be your's when needed!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:54 pm
XxBlackMaidxX

Then I will also be female :3

Not that I can say now, really. I'll be whoever you want me to be, though. If we're talking crushes, then... yes. Yes there is. It's Shikamaru and I'll be your's when needed!

Ok!
I'll play Shikamaru! We can definitely work him into Team 7, they can use his smart brain!

I'll go ahead and set up the thread, and we can use little skeletons for our OC's and such. I'll send them to you in a PM in a minute  

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:49 am
XxBlackMaidxX

If you'd like to join a group RP I made one here. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:58 am
LilRinn

I'll definitely consider it, thank you smile

I'm not a huge fan of group RP's but considering the genre that's used definitely interests me. I'll be sure to PM you when I decide!  

IBeCrazy123

Anxious Cat

10,525 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:05 am
XxBlackMaidxX
LilRinn

I'll definitely consider it, thank you smile

I'm not a huge fan of group RP's but considering the genre that's used definitely interests me. I'll be sure to PM you when I decide!

Okay, thanks! ^^  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff