Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:18 pm
Jace only grinned, glad that she was agreeing so fullheartedly. He absolutely could not wait to get his very own.

Her surprise and apparent recollection made him laugh aloud, and he nodded. "I bet there are! What about seeing a green dragonite?!" he offered as another example, growing more and more excited with each idea that came to mind. Man, that would be so so cool!!!

However, before the young boy could spout any more ideas, his attention was again pulled to his parents who were now motioning for him to join them, their beach bags packed and the towels rolled up under his father's arm. With a sigh and a clear look of disappointment, he looked to Henrietta. "Guess I gotta go... We should hang out again! Uh...somehow!" he said, standing and picking up his little pail.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:52 pm
"Ooh man! Yeah! Or, uh, a yellow Gyarados!" Henrietta piped up in reply, eyes wide. This was what she loved; always something new to suddenly find out and get excited about. Pokémon were just utterly amazing. "That would be so totally awesome!"

She blinked, however, as her friend got up, announcing it was time to get going.
"Yeah, we totally should! I'm around here kinda a lot! Besides, you'll totally have a pokémon soon, I bet, so we're absolutely bound to get to hang out then!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out