Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
ѕ σ υ ℓ м α т є ѕ PROFILES

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:13 am
User Image

ѕ σ υ м α т є ѕ PROFILES

Created by: Flawless Fire
Genre: Romance
Inspiration: A picture on facebook, Catch Me by Demi Lovato, Come on Get Higher by Matt Nathanson and my mind
Codes: Flawless Fire, unless I borrowed, then I'll give credit where it's due
Roles: 5 available, 2 girls and 3 boys
Links: Roleplay & OOC

You're so hypnotizing
You've got me laughing while I sing
You've got me smiling in my sleep

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:19 pm
xXJustified_DeathXx
xxxxxJoel Curtis Ryland

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx Hey there! My name is Joel!
xxxxxxxxxxIf you like, call me Joel or Joey
xxxxxxxxxxI'm only 17 years old!
xxxxxxxxxxYou couldn't tell? I'm a Boy
xxxxxxxxxxI'm only interestested in Whatever
xxxxxxxxxxAccording to most, I act like a Heart but I don't think so!
xxxxxxxxxxI like my hair! It's blonde like the sun!
xxxxxxxxxxAnd my eyes are brown

════════════════════════════════════

xxx• • • What can you say about young Master Joel. he grew up in a modest home with three older sisters. Triplets. That right there pretty much explains his personality. To make matters worse, his dad was in a line of work that was fairly dangerous and when Joel was very small, his dad was caught in an accident. A few weeks in the hospital and fighting for his life couldn't save his life and it hit the family hard. Their mom took a little too much time off work and the sisters were a little depressed as well. Fortunately for them Joel was too small to remember much of the incident save for the stories, so he grew up a normal happy boy. So carefree and comical he slowly brought life back into the Ryland home. His sisters started getting out and playing with him more and more and eventually his mom start getting out as well. She didn't start dating until just recently though. Though none of them would ever admit it, he saved the from their depression.

Living around women 24/7 would have it's effects, as you would imagine. Fortunately Joel had his friends and uncles to be that male role model in his life, so he wasn't completely lost. Still, he would be teased by his friends as being, shall we say, of the "alternative" lifestyle. Even he would catch him thinking those thoughts, but with no REAL intentions. At least that's not what his charm told him. He knew about the charms on the necklaces and how they would heat up when you were near the person you were destined to be with. No guy had ever made it react, but for that matter no girls either. His mom always said she was out there, his soulmate. Would he find her? That was up to him and fate. He wondered what it would be like, to see her for the first time. What would she be like? When would he find her...?
• • •

xxx• • • Joel is the fun-loving, dorky kid who is always looking for a laugh, even if he is quiet most of the time. As long as he's around his friends or people he likes, he's the life of the party. To a lot of people that can get really annoying really fast, but he really doesn't care much. He knows there are people who appreciate him for him. If he gets caught alone or in a place with strangers, then he quiet's down and blends in with the crowd, which is good for him sometimes, just because it brings him back down to Earth, at least for a second. • • •

xxxxxxxxxxLike
music
fun
beaches
PIZZA!

xxxxxxxxxxDislike
rain
macho guys
sad people
milk...

I take my orders from xXJustified_DeathXx so deal with it!

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:20 pm
oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo
xxxxxDestiny Renee Holloway

User Image

Hello! You can call me
xxxxxxxxxxHello! My name is Destiny!
xxxxxxxxxxIf you like, call me Des
xxxxxxxxxxI'm only 19 years old!
xxxxxxxxxxYou couldn't tell? I'm a Female
xxxxxxxxxxI'm only interestested in Love is Love
xxxxxxxxxxAccording to most, I act like Star but I don't think so!
xxxxxxxxxxI like my hair! It's Brown!
xxxxxxxxxxAnd my eyes are A mix of light green and blue

xxx• • •Destiny grew up in a laid back family, they were caring and understanding. There was little tragedy and it was everything a little kid could hope for in a family. Her older brother found his soulmate at a young age, which was lovely for Destiny because it gave her hope that maybe the same thing could happen to her! It was not so, but she grew up with her brother and fiance loving her from the start and encouraging her to go on with her lifes dreams. It took Destiny a long time to figure out what that was, being she had an interest in everything. When she was 13 her family suffered a death in the family, her mother, to be exact. This took a huge toll on her and her brother, and to get away from the memories, they decided to move to another state. This is where she met her best friends. Having people get so close to her sent her mind into a frenzy of things she could accomplish. After an accident at home with her father, Destiny realized she wanted more than anything to help people and become a nurse.

Even though her brother encouraged her to search for her soulmate, to better her life and herself, Destiny was focused on her dream to help people who needed her, and even being in highschool volunteers at the local hospital. She took time off for her senior year to leave with her friends on vacation, and she had never been to the beach so to her, that sounded like the most lovely idea.
• • •

xxx• • •Destiny has a personality that can be described as most just pleasant. She is caring and helpful, and always ready to make a joke or go adventure. Being a nurse, she has a more than helpful personality, very motherly and concerned about hurt people. Being shy is not something you would expect from her, but being she has saved herself for her soulmate only, she hasn't done much with, anyone, and any kind of romance sends her into embarrassment.• • •

xxxxxxxxxxLike
Comic Books!
Sweets
Nature
Being a nurse

xxxxxxxxxxDislike
Assholes
Death
Spiders
Meat

I take my orders from oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo so deal with it!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:30 pm
Flawless Fire

xxxxxBrynn Paige Thomas

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxWell hi there! I'm Brynn Paige Thomas
xxxxxxxxxxBut you can just call me Brynn!
xxxxxxxxxxI'm Sweetly Seventeen
xxxxxxxxxxGod made me in His perfect image and He made me a girly girl!
xxxxxxxxxxI'm only interestested in boys, but only the right one.
xxxxxxxxxxI'm pretty romantic, apparently I'm a sweet heart and that's pretty true!
xxxxxxxxxxMy hair? I love it! It's a deep red, sometimes called "ginger".
xxxxxxxxxxAnd my eyes are hazel!

xxx• • •I grew up in a very loving family. My parents were madly in love and they taught me how to love. They taught me how to care for other people and I learned, by example, how to love my significant other, whenever I met him. I would pray every night that my soul mate would be just as crazy about love as I was. My parents spoke highly of God, and I do believe in God, just not as faithfully as they do. I curse regularly and do believe in premarital sex but that's about all that could define me as not being faithful to the Lord. Anyways, I learned how to be the girl I am today from them. They were always happy and had great jobs that allowed them to support each other and my brother and I. My brother is 2 years older than I am and I couldn't ask for a better brother. While my parents may have taught me that life is innocent and precious, my brother taught me the dark things in life, to always have fun and that not all boys I meet in life are going to be how I imagine them to be. He showed me how to live a bit like a rebel, but nothing I would regret or would be considered sinful. I also have my "sisters". I call them sisters since the 3 of us have been friends for so long and we're so similar, it wouldn't be a surprise if we were separated at birth. They've always been there for me and have always supported me and I couldn't be more grateful for them. I've lived a happy life so far and I hope to meet my soulmate someday soon. • • •

xxx• • •I'm a sweet girl. I don't think I have a mean bone in my body. I'm always putting others before myself and looking out for people close to me. I'm in love with love and the idea of something binding people together. I'm incredible romantic, maybe even hopelessly. I'm always giggling at something and I love humorous things, no matter what they are. I can be serious when I need to be and sometimes I'm not in the laughing mood, but it's never like that for long. Many think I'm ditzy and not bright, but I'm actually really intelligent. I take all AP classes and I do very well in them. All in all, I think I have a good personality, but that depends on what other people think when they meet me!• • •

xxxxxxxxxxLike
romance
pizza
being happy
sweet foods/candies
the colors red and pink
sunshine
reading
singing
dancing
being around fun people

xxxxxxxxxxDislike
arrogant people
nighttime
any kind of bug
not being able to sleep
being alone
bitter foods
the color green
heartbreaks

It seems as though Flawless Fire likes to tell me what to do!

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100

Flawless Fire

Desirable Raider

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:30 pm
ViViD Maestro
xxxxxAbel Reid Vogel

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxTch...You want to know my name that badly? It's Abel R. Vogel
xxxxxxxxxxI have no time for stupid pet names just stick with Abel
xxxxxxxxxxDoes it look like I'm that old? I'm 18 years old!
xxxxxxxxxxYou couldn't tell? Or do I have to unzip my pants...I'm a Dude
xxxxxxxxxx My eyes only fancy Whatever...I'm not picky anyway
xxxxxxxxxxAccording to most, I act like The Moon...tch which I find mostly true.
xxxxxxxxxxI rarely do anything to my hair, I just stick with my natural Dark Brown
xxxxxxxxxxAnd my eyes are a rare color which is grey, but it's lighter in the moonlight

xxx• • •Really? Now you want me to explain my life to you people? Tch..guess I have no options: Welcome to my life nosy people. I grew up into a single parent household, and that single parent was my father. He was always out of the house due to his job; he is a Commander in the Navy Forces. My mother dropped me off at my father's doorstep while he was stationed in London for a few years. Which also explains my slight British accent, and my strong addiction to tea. Due to my father's job, I was always home with a nanny to take care of me, until I got older. My life was nothing but hardships as people bullied me from elementary and middle school and I almost...killed myself. I made a vow not to let people push me over and not to make my mind go into that dark corner ever again.

Around the age of 13 was when my father and I moved back to the United States. I began to act out in high school, drawing graffiti all over the buildings and sometimes even on the vice principal's car...I really hated that man. I hate him because he would always wondered around the girl's locker room while speaking with the gym teacher, so I made his life miserable, and I didn't care for the mass of trouble I got into, at least it stopped him from visiting the locker room. I also got fed up with bullies around the school and got into fights with them after school, I hate when people pick on the weak. I found a few real friends to keep me company, and I was easy up a bit, and I even got a small school spirit to join the track team and eventually got all my grades in top marks. Well that's it about my life, well the major details anyways. Want to know more about this lovable log, then ask me I'll be an open book to you.
• • •

xxx• • •As you can tell from my life story, I'm very protective when it comes to people, most the innocent. I'm a bit of pain the rear quarters, when it come to high power, because I hate people that walk over others, and I have a quick temper towards those things. I-I do...tch.. do have a soft side when I'm concerned about others, and I tend to show it off in a rough tone like; "Hey, watch it you moron! You could have gotten hurt." that sort of way. In a party...I tend to be the wallflower, but when I hear the beat of the music, well you'll find out. Out of the guys, I'd say I'm the most mature and calm looking, but my temper would say that otherwise. Also sometimes I may come off as a smarty-pants...or in other words a smart-a--. • • •

xxxxxxxxxxLike
Playing Piano
Writing Stories
Looking at the Stars
Graffiti
Playing Video Games
Running Track
Dancing....Don't Judge Me
Fencing

xxxxxxxxxxDislike
Bullies, even if I act one myself
Uneducated people
People disturbing his sleep
Chocolate (allergies)
Feeling Useless
People seeing his soft side

The one that bosses me around like a useless puppet is ViViD Maestro so bugger off!

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games