Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ✩ ANIME
Otaku issues Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThurisazDay

Newbie Noob

3,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:42 am
missgothiclolita

Ok I respect your opinion, but are you and your SO at least Asian? if so then it's ok (ok not really) but also it's your kids name and your kid will have to live with that name, and what if they don't even like anime even Asian stuff! so imagine a blonde blued kid or w.e. with a Japanese name it just sounds ridiculous and also years of therapy for your poor confused child. I would think twice about it, unless you get a Japanese spouse.

I agree with you, but I'm genuinely curious on why Japanese names are so weird/something you shouldn't name your kid.
I mean all names have an origin, whether it's Greek, Scottish, Portuguese and I doubt all kids named Arthur are English.
I suppose it's the same concept with Hispanic names though.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:48 am
Gingerchan8
Or you also have that moment in time where you just start acting like the characters out of no where half the time.

hahaha I've done this! redface 4laugh aaand then I named cupcakes Naruto and Sasuke (all in one day) ninja  

xxxHell-Reaperxxx

Tanduin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:51 pm
Ya i experience all those problems, BUT if i had a daughter i would name her Rin......  
✩ ANIME

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff