Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
RP with make-ups

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sailor moon!
  yay! ^^
View Results

darkness my calling card

6,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:22 pm
this is an RP for made-ups, and if you want you can be the original people, i just like to play in RP's ^^

rules: 1.fallow the guilds rules

name:
history:  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:24 pm
name:darkness
apperence:my avi looks like her
history:she's always been nice and sweet, but by her apperence, she's misunderstood, and no one talks to her  

darkness my calling card

6,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ms Anna Marie Lebeau

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:52 am
Name Sailor Leo Aka Ren Leonhart
Age 18
Appearence piecy Shoulder length bob and green eyes Prefers Bohemian and gypsy style clothing Red rampant Lion tatto on right wrist Red rose birthmark on right shoulder bladeUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
History Sailor princess of Earth Darien's Little Sis in past Warm Sarcastic Empatheic with animals Navy Brat and Proud of it. Will Try to Make friends With people before writhing them off  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:46 am
YUNA heart SAILOR MOON YAY

Sophisticated
Aloof
Interesting
Loving
Odd
Recovers way quicker than most people if they were hurt

Maybe
Odd
OR
Nothing

Yelling doesent help her
Undentified
Not noisy
Always acheving her goals  

-V i t a l P a n i c-

Ms Anna Marie Lebeau

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:08 pm
*Ren Walks Down a Toyko Street thinking not paying attention 'Third Move in a year' She Bumps into someone "Oops Sorry."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:58 pm
(Why not?)

Name: Jiro
Scout Name: Sailor Star Destroyer
Appearence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(No pic drawn yet xp )
History: The rougue sailor. The one with no home planet. The starlight considered to be on equal grounds as Galaxia and the only sailor scout with the power to destroy a planet without dieing in the process. He constantly appears and attack the other sailor soldiers though his true motives are unknown.  

Twilight Seraphim

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Ouja Akuma

Wealthy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:58 pm
name: Nabeu Wasaba *senshi name: starlightpharah*
apperence: long black hair that is shaped like Usagi's. has blue eyes and is 6'3'' feet tall. always wears punk clothes and carries a golden, heart chappes broach with a star in the middle
history: she grew up in Egypt but moved to Japan to persue her dream to become an anime producer. she loves being with friends and dreams about meeting her special one somday. although she looks like someone that would be mean and cruel, she is actually sweet and friendly. her power is different from any sailor. she uses the power of the stars to help her win against enemys and save the ones she cares about.

*she looks like this when she is a senshi:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:58 pm
(how do we start?)  

Twilight Seraphim

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Misato93

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:08 pm
Tracy Lockheart/ Sailor Super Death
My Avi....oh what fun
On her 9 birthday Tracy wakes up to find a black crystal embeded in her silver locket that she wears every day (not pictured). She thinks nothing of it and goes on with her day as she normaly would. Around 8:00 pm (Noon in Japan) she somehow gets transported to Tokyo in the middle of a fight..... she soon finds out that she's stronger that Sailor Moon and ends up aiding her in the final battle with Galexa, she ends up saccraficing herself to save her little sister Memmi (pronounced Mem-e).  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:44 pm
PrincessofLa
My Avi....oh what fun
On her 9 birthday Tracy wakes up to find a black crystal embeded in her silver locket that she wears every day (not pictured). She thinks nothing of it and goes on with her day as she normaly would. Around 8:00 pm (Noon in Japan) she somehow gets transported to Tokyo in the middle of a fight..... she soon finds out that she's stronger that Sailor Moon and ends up aiding her in the final battle with Galexa, she ends up saccraficing herself to save her little sister Memmi (pronounced Mem-e).

(isnt that godmoding now?)  

Twilight Seraphim

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Misato93

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:58 pm
Twilight Seraphim
PrincessofLa
My Avi....oh what fun

Huh?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:29 am
Miaka57
Twilight Seraphim
PrincessofLa
My Avi....oh what fun

Huh?
((saying your super strong is basically the same as godmodding))  

Christica

Mewling Paladin

HyperDrive NTA

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:18 pm
(Before I join, what's going on so far?)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:03 pm
((can i join as my cyan knight character???))  

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items