Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:27 pm
He shook his head, "Not yet."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:34 pm
"Yeah... I know she hasn't really wanted to talk a lot, or go out a lot." So Rosie wasn't too surprised. "WEll, okay, so I will make sure to keep next week clear" The blond confirmed.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:46 pm
He made a sound in agreement, roughly understanding Seraphine's feelings on the matter. He didn't have great hopes for her reply, but he would at least extend the invitation. Her confirmation received a quiet smile and a similar "thanks."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:22 pm
Lifting her shoulders up a little with a smile before letting them drop back down, linking her fingers into one another in front of her. "No problem... I know its important." she said with a light hearted voice.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:32 pm
He nodded, a light smile replaced gradually by a thoughtful and mildly disapproving frown. "Mm, I'd prefer to avoid subjecting you to my father if at all possible, but I guess we'll see what happens…" He'd prefer to avoid subjecting himself to his father, but that one would probably be a bit harder.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:17 pm
At his words she paused, she knew what Luke thought of his father, and knew what his father had done to him, she knew it was probably obvious that she might be in a position to meet him, not to mention Luke having to see him again.
"I'm sure it will be okay." She attempted at encouragement.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:23 pm
He drew in a breath, nodding as he exhaled. "Yeah," he agreed, though the sentiment still felt distant, "I'm sure it will be."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff