Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Back to Guilds

Come and join this friendly and awesome Guild of Animal Crossing New Leaf. Were the Adventure never ends. 

Tags: Animal Crossing, Games, Chat, Contest, Adventure 

Reply Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)
Anybody Have The Department Store (Nookling Last Expandsion)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King_of_I-Iearts

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:33 pm
Anyone have the expansion and is willing to just let me go there one day to basically buy out your whole gardening shop? xp

I'm am desperate for bamboo and persimmons at this point, and the bushes are a nice plus lol.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:46 pm
I don't have it just yet but maybe by this weekend or the next few weeks ill have it buy then. Would that be okay?  

Sweet Kawaii Snow Bunny

Interesting Raider

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

LostUnicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:12 pm
I'm getting the second expansion...it'll be a bit before I reach the merger expansion.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:33 am
Sweet Kawaii Snow Bunny

LostUnicorn

I'm actually on the fourth expansion (did I already say that) going on the fifth so I'm pretty close, too. I'll let you guys know!  

King_of_I-Iearts

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Shadow BlackJinouga

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:47 am
is the department store the one that sells kk music? cos if it is then yeah i got TiY, i also got the cafe, the second museum floor and make atleast a million bells every night,  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:26 am
right i got the department store yesterday afte clearing gracies check a fourth time.

if you like you can add me then come over and do abit of shopping  

Shadow BlackJinouga

King_of_I-Iearts

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:23 am
First of all, sorry I've been gone, I was on vacation and didn't have access to a computer.

Then a quick update: I received persimmons quite awhile ago, so I would be more than willing to hook up with you guys online to get you some persimmons.

Shadow BlackJinouga

If you have bamboo that you are willing to spare me, i would be much obliged. I don't know that I have anything I can give you, seeing as you don't need money, and you probably already have persimmons. Need any other fruits? Or anything? xp

I used to make 1,000,000 bells a night, but I got so tired of the island. Instead I've just resorted to the steady income or perfect fruit every four days, not like I have much left to buy anyways.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:28 am
King_of_I-Iearts
First of all, sorry I've been gone, I was on vacation and didn't have access to a computer.

Then a quick update: I received persimmons quite awhile ago, so I would be more than willing to hook up with you guys online to get you some persimmons.

Shadow BlackJinouga

If you have bamboo that you are willing to spare me, i would be much obliged. I don't know that I have anything I can give you, seeing as you don't need money, and you probably already have persimmons. Need any other fruits? Or anything? xp

I used to make 1,000,000 bells a night, but I got so tired of the island. Instead I've just resorted to the steady income or perfect fruit every four days, not like I have much left to buy anyways.

well i have all the fruits and sure i can spare some bamboo, do u have any skeleton doubles? cos i need parasaur tail, ankylo torso, diplo hip and tail, and styraco torso, imcollecting the mini skeleton figures and ive got 7 so far  

Shadow BlackJinouga

King_of_I-Iearts

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:17 pm
Shadow BlackJinouga
King_of_I-Iearts

Shadow BlackJinouga

well i have all the fruits and sure i can spare some bamboo, do u have any skeleton doubles? cos i need parasaur tail, ankylo torso, diplo hip and tail, and styraco torso, imcollecting the mini skeleton figures and ive got 7 so far

Definitely! I'll go check my catalog and see what I have (I think you can order them from there, right?).

I'll be able to get any fossils that I have to you tomorrow!
Just as an extra question, could I have some fertilizer, too? emotion_yatta sweatdrop

Like a fool, I got overly excited and sold the first piece of perfect fruit the game gives you, so now I'm stuck without any perfect fruit trees. emo  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:06 pm
Shadow BlackJinouga
King_of_I-Iearts

Shadow BlackJinouga

emotion_facepalm So you can't buy fossils out of the catalog, but you can see them (makes sense now... xp )

Anyhow, aside from my stupidity... I have collected some fossils over the past two days.

Out of the fossils you asked for, I ended up with the diplo tail. confused
So basically, I'd only be able to give you one fossil for now, which, given what I'm asking for, doesn't seem like proper payment.

Perhaps you still need one of the other fossils I picked up?
-parasaur skull
-apato skull
-ptera left wing
-raptor torso
-ankylo tail
-dimetrodon torso
-dimetrodon skull
-plesio torso
-sabertooth torso

Just let me know! emotion_yatta  

King_of_I-Iearts

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Shadow BlackJinouga

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:10 am
King_of_I-Iearts
Shadow BlackJinouga
King_of_I-Iearts

Shadow BlackJinouga

emotion_facepalm So you can't buy fossils out of the catalog, but you can see them (makes sense now... xp )

Anyhow, aside from my stupidity... I have collected some fossils over the past two days.

Out of the fossils you asked for, I ended up with the diplo tail. confused
So basically, I'd only be able to give you one fossil for now, which, given what I'm asking for, doesn't seem like proper payment.

Perhaps you still need one of the other fossils I picked up?
-parasaur skull
-apato skull
-ptera left wing
-raptor torso
-ankylo tail
-dimetrodon torso
-dimetrodon skull
-plesio torso
-sabertooth torso

Just let me know! emotion_yatta

out of that list its only the ptera left and raptor torso i need,i found out that the diplo has 5 parts in total, i'd completely forgotten that so i need the neck but ill work on that...

you wouldnt have a hammer by chance would you? i gotta get another and i was hoping to trade my orange wetsuit for one of maybe 20k+  
Animal Crossing New Leaf (Events, Contest, and More!?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games