[PRP] Where it all begins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:09 pm
"I don't...know?" Apparently the female agent didn't smile too often for it to warrant such a response. He didn't have much experience in making people smile, so he really had no idea what he had done. "Perhaps she was just being kind?" He offered as some sort of explanation. He let the topic drop as they approached the display case holding an assortment of sandwiches and fruit. "...Pokemon talk back." He said slowly, his tone mildly confused. "Jabari talks all the time." He'd had countless conversations with the Shuppet, though his pokemon always seemed to get the last word.

Turkey...ham...some odd mixture of vegetables...none of these sounded particularly satisfying at the moment. "...I will take an apple, two oranges, a pear, and...I'll take one of the mixed fruit cups." He was never tired of fruit, he would gladly live off of it if it wouldn't make him sick.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:45 pm
Unexpectedly Jerome found that he had extra weight suddenly dropped on his back. he threw a foot out to catch the weight, but didn't need to look back before he guessed, and recognized the voice from the person on him.
"M'sure Bro' talks more th'n you do." Jerome pointed out, reaching his hands up to get a grip onto Izaya's arms as they draped over his shoulders, locking him into place.

Jerome nodded as he watched the kid take his selection of food, still holding onto Izaya, mostly unsuspectingly as he waited for him to gather his things so they could start back to the room.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:21 am
"Well, sure they do, but how much sense and you make of it? Mostly it's just bestial noises or, at best, their name. I mean I know some of the psychic ones can speak telepathically, but that's through thoughts, not words." It was really difficult to misinterpret or twist direct thoughts and concepts as opposed to spoken or written language.

Happily resting his cheek on the back of Jerome's neck, the grunt laughed. "He does?! That must be quite a feat; I've been told I talk quite a bit." He continued to smile from his place on his roommate's back, observing the food choices that the purple-haired teen made.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:13 pm
Jabari made plenty of sense...but he was pretty sure that was because he had raised the Shuppet and they had had plenty of time to come up with their own form of communicating with each other. It seemed to him that Izaya simply hadn't taken the time to try and bond with his own pokemon...whatever type they were. "Jabari and I get along just fine." He muttered with a vague shrug before promptly taking a large bite out of his pear.

He didn't see much use trying to argue his point when Izaya seemed pretty convinced otherwise.

With his arms full of fruit, he turned to the two older men expectantly. "...I'd like to shower sometime soon." He prompted, motioning to the exit with a careful jerk of his head. No need to make himself dizzy again. Thankfully, he didn't need to say anything else as Jerome turned and started out. He munched idly on his pear as he listened to Izaya babble on about how much he talked. ...Yes, he was beginning to see that. Or...hear, rather. With a soft, put upon sigh and a roll of his eyes, the teen followed after the two grunts. Ready to shower, sleep, and prepare for his first day as an official member of Team Rocket.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas