Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Captain and Kiwi

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:43 pm
Captain tohru honda

This is an RP between Captain tohru honda and myself. We know the Rules and shall obey by them.

Name: Elias Tray Summer
Race: Vampire
Brief Bio: He is the youngest son of the leading Vampire clan in the area. Not much else is know about him and he has kept his head down and out of the limelight.
Personality: Elias is very kind and loves to be around people. He has a habit of staying in the sun to long and is very artistically inclined. He has a bit of a hard head when it comes to certain maters and he can be a bit snippy. He tends to bounce around in an excited way a lot of the time and he is less "cultured" than the rest of his family. He also has always had a fascination with werewolves.
Picture:User Image

Looks: User Image
name: Login Wells.
dislikes: my family being injured, being bored, being annoyed and cats.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:13 am
[[i totallt spelled his name wrong in the pm xD]]
Logan sighed as he went to a meeting between the werewolves and the vampires. His father was the leader of the wold tribe and told him know that he was old enough he has to start attending these meetings. When he got there he sat down b his father and listened as they talked about a peace treaty. He got slightly more interested as the vampires talked. Then the trading of a vampire to the wolfs to show peace made Logan gasp quietly. How could they trade someone of their own kind?
[[hope you like the first post. ttyl gonna go to bed now!]]  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:25 am
((this takes place a few day's after your post))

Elias didn't know if he was excited or terrified as he stepped out of the black car that had brought his family to the reservation. He felt like he should be scared, that would be the logical thing, but at the same time Elias was excited. He had always wanted to meet a werewolf and now he would be living with them and be technically marrying one.. or well whatever werewolves call marrying. Elias didn't know what that was but he had been told to be careful when meeting the man who he would be partners with. Elias was sure this man would not be cruel, or hurt him, but there was always that chance. Elias felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up at his older brother.

The taller man was one of Elias four other siblings who had come, the other three needing to stay home, and he had always liked Elias the best out of all is siblings. "You look like you're about to bounce out of your skin Elias. Calm yourself. Remember that these are werewolves and they can tell your emotions easily." Elias nodded carefully and took a deep breath before looking forward again and following his family up to the home of the chief. Elias could still feel his nerves humming but his brothers stayed by his side and his mother and father walked in front of him. The red head took a deep breath as his father knocked on the door and in the next minute an older man was opening up the door and letting them in with a tight smile.

Elias smiled at the man as he walked through the door, giving him a wave, before following his family into the living room. There were quite a few people in the room, almost all of the chiefs son's, and with the addition of Elias family there were now even more. Elias stood beside his brother, looking for the son he was supposedly promised to, and then he looked up at the older male. "Which one brother?" Elias heard his father chuckle and his mother pointed to the third eldest son. Elias peaked around his mothers shoulder and then smiled at the man who was sitting on the couch.

The woman smiled and gently ruffled her son's hair "Well don't hide behind me Elias. You're not three years old. Go say hello." Elias looked back up at his mother and then carefully walked around his mother, straight through the gauntlet of tense wolfs and stood in front of Login. Elias stood there shifting for a moment before holding out his hand for the other to shake. "Hello Login. It is nice to finally meet you." Elias smiled at the boy. He had been waiting quite a few years for the other to mature so that they could finally go through with this promise. "I don't know why everyone is so tense… I can't even hurt a rabbit without feeling like a horrible person." Elias pouted slightly and heard a sigh from his mother. He looked back at the woman, his hands pulling at the hem of his shirt now "Did I say something wrong?" The woman smiled and shook her head before everyone focused as the Chief came into the room.

"Ah there you are boy. Come over here for a moment, let me get a look at you." Elias walked over with that natural grace of a vampire and stood in front of the chief. "Well aren't you a lovely thing. I had thought your parents were exaggerating when they spoke of you but… what happened to your eye." Elias looked up at the chief and then carefully pulled off the patch. "I am just blind in this eye. I always have been… but I keep it covered…" Elias looked down at his feet. "Because they don't match? It certainly make you more unique. One red eye and one blue." Elias blushed as he put the patch back on, shaking his head, and then he was turned around to face the other wolves.

"These are all my children and their mates. You already introduced yourself to Login, he is the one you will be mates with, you will get plenty of time to meet the others after tonight but for now your only task is to be with my son. I will speak with your family for now… Login why don't you go speak to Elias alone in your room? Get to know each other. It's better to know each other before your mating…if only a little." The older man smiled and then Elias was following Login out of the living room and into his bedroom. "What does he mean by mating?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:40 am
[[I apologize in advance for my posts won't even be near what yours are]]
Logan sighed and had Elias follow him to his room. He sat on the bed and looked at the vampire. "When they say mate, they mean like consummate. yu know, put us in a room together alone until we do it?" Logan said and sighed again. "I'm too young to get married and I'm sure you don't want to be married either." Logan balled up his fist and punched a pillow. "And how could your parents give you up like that? don't they love you?" He asked, trying to stay calm.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:06 pm
Elias blinked in surprise as the wolf before he got angry, and frustrated, and he chuckled before sitting next to the other on the bed. "I chose this you dunce." Elias ran a hand through his hair. "I wanted to get away from the rest of the vampires… I love my family but if you couldn’t tell I am very different from them. I am not nearly as… stiff." Elias grabbed the others hand, pulling him to look at him. "I wanted to get away and to be honest this is more a freedom for me than anything else. Don't be angry with my family, they love me a great deal, and they want me to be happy. With the way I am and the way I look I am not happy with other vampires." Elias smiled and gave the other a small kiss on the cheek. "You are young, I know this, but just understand that I will not make this hard for you. If you need it I will hardly show my face after we do this… I am more than sure I can find things to do." Elias smiled widely and then stood from the bed to look around the room. "So tell me a little about yourself."

((It's all good))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:53 pm
Logan blushed as his cheek was kissed. "I-I guess this would be better than nothing and I won't be angry with your family." Logan said and sat down. "Tell you the truth we werewolves aren't as strict as the vampires. He said smiling. "so you want to know more about me? Well..lets see. I love to eat especially sweets." Logan said and got up. He pulled out a bag of candy from his dresser drawer and popped a butterscotch in his mouth. "I like nature and I like music and the moon. I also enjoy pranking my brothers when I get the chance, but otherwise they are always pranking me. What about you?" Logan asked and sat back down.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:51 pm
Elias smiled as the other spoke, describing himself, and he carefully bounced on the balls of his feet as he looked a few things over. When the other pulled out the candy Elias took a piece and popped in his mouth. "I like a lot of things. I enjoy eating when I can, I don't get to do much since my body can't always handle it." Elias chuckled slightly. "I am really into art… I love being outside and my favorite thing to do is hand out with my eldest brother. I am the youngest child in my family but even then I am older then you. I wasn't turned either, I was born, so there is that." Elias sat back down on the bed and removed the eye patch he had on. "I was born blind in my left eye so I have a habit of tripping over myself and very poor depth perception. It's a good thing I am a vampire or I probably would have been seriously injured quite a few time." Elias chuckled and leaned back on the bed. "I love my family and Beside a few vampires I love my kind. I am curious as hell about werewolves though… I wasn't expecting to have to MATE with someone though. That's a bit scary. The most I have ever done is a few kisses on the cheek."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:16 pm
Logan chuckled a bit too and leaned back on his bed. "I'm glad your were born into your family instead of being turned. And from what I've seen with my brothers, mating isn't that bad. Once we werewolfs find someone we want to spend out life with, we mark each other on the neck or the shoulder and then that tells everyone that, they are together and not to interfere. So if I was to mark you no one would dare mess with you cause you would be mine and I would be yours." Logan said softly. "Just to think in a few days we will be mating. I wish I could do i for love though. Not that there anything wrong with you.." Logan said and blushed. "It's just my brother said when you love someone and you mate it the best feeling in the world."  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:15 pm
Elias looked at the other as he spoke and then the ceiling. He took a deep breath, sighing a bit, and shook his head. "You could love me if you wanted to. It isn't an instant thing but we could see if it worked." Elias sat up, pulling his legs onto to bed and crossing them as he faced the other. "Is it so hard to believe? You could love me if you wanted to try, I could love you, just because this is a peace treaty doesn't mean it's the end of you having a chance. I know I am not much to look at, not even the same species as you, but we can still try. If it doesn't work then we can at least be friends and I would understand if you did fall in love with someone else." Elias gently grabbed the others hand. "Plus there has to be a bit of excitement to this right? We certainly are not the first Wolf and Vampire to be mated but we just joined a very small list. It has to be kind of exciting right?" Elias smiled widely, his giddy nature showing through, and he started shifting around. "I mean it's more exciting for me I guess! I have been waiting for this for a while… I finally get to see your race! I have been so excited about this! When I was told I spent all day asking as many questions as I could! I wanted to come here and talk to you, or someone, anyone really!" Elias shifted around much like an over excited puppy. He stopped suddenly and looked at the other "You won't be changing forms when we mate will you? I mean it's okay if you do but I am not too sure how exciting feeling fur brushing against me would be. I don't think I am all that in to bestiality…"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:39 pm
Logan burst into laughter as he heard the last thing the other said. "You are cute and no we don't change. You know what? I think I will give this a chance. Who says I can't love you?" Logan said and kissed Elias's cheek. "That was from earlier. And if we aren't in love and do mate I'll still give it a try. You have a special quality about you that I wanna keep." Logan said smiling. "Do you want something to eat? I can go to the kitchen and get us some sandwiches."  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Role Playing 1x1

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items