Friendly Wrangler

12,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:38 pm
Preferably in the PMs - less cluttered.

I am dom, this is non-negotiable.

I prefer semi-lit to lit. I don't need three paragraphs each time, and I don't mind if you mention your actions *like this* (or this). As long as you have a grasp of the English language and don't BS it, we'll be fine.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:01 pm
LittleDollWhip2

I prefer semi-lit to lit. I don't need three paragraphs each time, and I don't mind if you mention your actions *like this* (or this). As long as you have a grasp of the English language and don't BS it, we'll be fine.

I've been wanting to try a yuri. I think submissive can help ease me in. Are you looking for someone with experience? If so, ignore me because I have none what-so-ever...  

Carrot Commander

LittleDollWhip2

Friendly Wrangler

12,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:42 pm
HemlockDollie
LittleDollWhip2

I've been wanting to try a yuri. I think submissive can help ease me in. Are you looking for someone with experience? If so, ignore me because I have none what-so-ever...

I'd be willing to try. Do you have a scenario in mind?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:51 pm
LittleDollWhip2
HemlockDollie
LittleDollWhip2

Hm... Maybe a bully x artist situation? I'm sorry, but I'm not so good at this~ Ah~ Is there something you're itching for?  

Carrot Commander

LittleDollWhip2

Friendly Wrangler

12,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:52 pm
HemlockDollie
LittleDollWhip2
HemlockDollie
LittleDollWhip2

Hm... Maybe a bully x artist situation? I'm sorry, but I'm not so good at this~ Ah~ Is there something you're itching for?

I'll PM you, we can hash it out there.

In the meantime, tell me about yourself!  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games