Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:11 am
Gummy remained where he was, once again still and staring at nothing in particular.

"Thanks!" Henrietta took it as a compliment, and launched into more enthusiastic comments about her own pokémon. "Both of mine are super tough! Gummy's my strongest though cuz I got him first! He's awesome in battle!"

The 'huh' got her to look in the direction of the pokémon and she grinned at the scene, then.
"Aaw! Awesome! They made friends!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:55 pm
With a hand on his hip, Yuri smiled, continually impressed with Hen's enthusiasm. He didn't think there was anything that'd get this girl down, and that was pretty admirable.

"Yeah? I bet they are."

However, with their attention now on Gummy and Astal, Yuri looked to be a bit doubtful of Henrietta's observation.

"I dunno about that. Doesn't look like the captain's all too happy with that arrangement."

Indeed, for the Eevee started to back away from the staring Totodile.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:51 am
"Whoa! The captain? Was he in the military too?!" Henrietta asked, somehow skipping the part about he and Gummy not actually making friends.

Gummy didn't seem to be in the mind to pursue Astal as the Eevee backed away, but he continued to stare at whatever he had been staring at.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff