Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Grimmoire: The Land of Fairytales Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RumJackPirate

Dapper Raider

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 am
The profiles thread for Grimmoire is located here. I will ask you to post it once you have been accepted.

Looking for the main thread? Click Here  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:02 pm

~~~I am a resident of Grimmoire~~~

Birth Name: Soo-Ji Hyung
Tytle: The Fox Demon ( The Fox Sister )
Nickname: Ji-Ji
Sexuality: Straight
Living: Forest.

~~~I might not look exactly like the story says I do~~~

User Image
[ Fox Form ]

Height: 5 feet and 5 inches
Weight: 125 Ilbs
Hair: Jet Black Hair
Eyes: Ice Blue Eyes
Distinguishing Marks: Birth mark in the shape of a fox on her left shoulder blade.

~~~Things that might not be told in the pages of my story.~~~

Personality:
Soo-Ji is kind-hearted, spirited, and a bit energetic despite her lifestyle. Soo-Ji tries to maintain a positive outlook and often refers to gloomy or annoying people as "big meanies". Her cheerful outlook often makes a stark contrast, however, when she is sad or upset, and despite her outwardly happy exterior, she seems to carry some insecurities, particularly when it comes to her own future and what she wants to be.
Despite having this personality, it is noted that Soo-Ji can go through a personality change. When she transforms into her fox form she isn't the Soo-Ji that everyone should know. Soo-Ji becomes distant, quiet, cold, and more calm then in her human form. Soo-Ji becomes stern and scathing, and does not smile often. She is nonetheless kind-hearted and caring toward others (when she feels the need to).
Favorite Things: Sugar Plums, Light Rain, Mango Tea, Books
Least Favorite Things: Meat, Harsh People (despite being one herself), Raisins, Animal Traps.
Strengths:
Soo-Ji has amazing strength, being able to lift things heavier than an elephant.
Amazing Vision & Hearing.
Has vast knowledge of medical treatments and dabbles in Healing Magic.
When in her fox or human form she is well versed in the art of Black Magic and fighting with Dual Swords.
Weaknesses: Soo-jI is HIGHLY afraid of thunder, large mobs, and large bugs (in both human and fox forms). Her main weakness is when her tail is grabbed and loses all her strength even being unable to perform any magic in her human form if she is captured and loses the ability to move she loses her strength and ability to do magic.
Favorite Song: Select

~~~So this is my life~~~

Bio:
Soo-Ji Hyung, was born from a hunter and his wife who was farmer. She had lived an ordinary life until the day she turned six. One day Soo-Ji woke up and found herself with ears and a tail. She had blood around her mouth and one of their cow's dead. The father was in total shock on how this could have happened. It had seemed the mother had made a deal with a guardian fox to have her baby come out healthy and lively. In exchange the daughter would carry fox features as a reminder of the mother's wish. Though after her turning of age six, her family's animals and even the other villagers animals have fallen to their deaths. Soo-Ji would wake up in and found herself bathe in blood of the farm animals. Her father took her away deep into the forest and locked her away in an old house that had belonged to and old hermit. She was never permitted to leave the premises and come near the village. Since then the animals had not been eaten and the village lived in peace. Sadly for Soo-Ji she lived in solitude, but even so she had managed to make herself happy and had hope that there is so much more to life.

kushiixu

Wheezing Fatcat

RumJackPirate

Dapper Raider

10,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:30 pm

Birth Name: Diedre Jordan Fallow
Tytle: Robyn Hoode (Robin Hood)
Nickname: Dre, Robyn
Sexuality: Pansexual
Living: Forest

User Image

Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 134 lb
Hair: red-brown
Eyes: green
Distinguishing Marks: scars on her back from a short time she was captured and tortured

Personality: A bit of a prankster. She is also one who will do for the good that may not be deemed right.
Favorite Things: sweets, pranks, helping the needy.
Least Favorite Things: snakes, sour/spicy foods, getting caught
Strengths: Diedre has excellent marksman skills, and is capable of pickpocketing just about anyone. Along with her talents as a first rate thief, and archer, she has a fast knowledge of the land of Grimmoire and its layout.
Weaknesses: She cannot resist helping someone in need (and sometimes that's how she gets caught thieving, really) Diedre also is terrified of storms, having been lost in one as a child.
Favorite Song: Cry of the Celts

~~~So this is my life~~~

Bio:
Born of Robin Hood and Maid Marian, young Diedre grew up as a child, in the castles of Everafter. She was originally thought to take the Tytle of Maid when she was to grow up, but at a young age, Diedre showed no want of frilly clothes, fancy tea parties, or being royalty. Often she was shunned by the other princesses and royals, due to her misbehaviors and according to them, bad manners. By age ten she began to show interest in archery, and seemed to be a good shot when using a sling to throw stones at the boys who were picking on her. Immediately the Robin Hood knew that the child was not destined to be Maid Marian as everyone though. No, she was to become his heir; his next Robin Hood. So, he began training her in the art of archery, as well as that of pulling off a good prank here and there. What can we say, the Hoods love to have fun, too! Well, there came the day, when she was sixteen, that it was time to take the title of Robyn Hoode, and so she did. She started her first big adventure of providing for a few of the poorer individuals of Everafter. She took up residency in the forests just on the outskirts of the Everafter side, and continued to help people. There was a time, though, when she was caught. Not by Everafterians, no. It was the day she first decided to go into Neverafter. Captured by the Sherriff, she was taken captive for a year and tortured. She doesn't know how she managed it, but she escaped, and to this day has decided to avoid Neverafter any time she can. You can usually find her in the forests of Grimmoire, or, outrunning the guards of Everafter after pick-pocketing one of them or pranking them.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:59 pm

Birth Name: Lilium Monoceros
Tytle: The Last Unicorn
Nickname: Lily or Unicorn
Sexuality: Pan-sexual
Living: The forest

User Image

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 120lbs
Hair: white as snow
Eyes: crystal blue
Distinguishing Marks: Crescent moon birth mark on her chest

Personality: Lilium is a shy character that thinks herself as an abomination. Being half human, half unicorn isn't what some people consider so 'Pure' and some think that it stains the image of everything that the unicorn stands for. She is very nice and will help anyone in need of a place to rest or needs to be healed. Whoever ends up getting lost in the woods, from either side of Grimmore, she helps them to their towns. She is very caring, loves to visit whoever lives in the woods and is often considered wise.
Favorite Things: flowers, herbs, open fields, apples, strawberries and carrots, the moon and sun
Least Favorite Things: fire bulls, adoptive grandfather, complete darkness, feeling trapped, poachers and animal traps
Strengths: Healing
Weaknesses: Traps, complete darkness, being driven into the ocean
Favorite Song: Hunter's Kiss- Rasputina
~~~So this is my life~~~

Bio: Born into the world of Everafter, it had became obvious that the Unicorn had gone back to Schmendrick to turn her back into Lady Amalthea so she could be with Prince Lir. Unicorns do not feel human emotions like lost love or emotional pain. But after Amalthea's battle with King Haggard, Lir's adoptive father, and the Red Fire Bull, she freed the missing Unicorns and went back home with them, being the only Unicorn to feel human emotions. After a few years of heart ache, the Unicorn went back into being a human to be with Lir. Although, Lir was not happy with her decision, he still wedded her and had child with Amalthea. What they didn't take into consideration that Amalthea still had Unicorn DNA inside her, so when she was born, she had the horn and tail of a unicorn. They named her Lilium since she was pure white and they could see the purity inside her, despite the humanly features. It was hard growing up for Lilium since the other children looked so normal and belonged in well known fairytails like Sleeping Beauty, Snow white, Three little pigs and red ridding hood. She was either picked on because of how much of an abomination she is, or that not a lot of people knew her fairytale. After childhood, she moved out into the woods where unicorns roamed. They remembered her mother and her story on how she became a hero and saved the unicorns from King Haggard's selfishness. Despite Lilium not being all Unicorn, they still accept her and saw the Unicorns Purity inside her. She lives in an old abandoned cottage that she cleaned up and fixed up, healing anyone from either town. She loves visiting the Robyn Hood and exploring the woods when she can. The only thing she usually has to worry about in the woods are poachers that hunt Unicorns and animal traps.

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items