Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Closed; Out of Business Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:02 pm
User Image
۩════════════════════════۩
"If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?"

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬Blake Wolff▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Blake let out a soft growl but stopped himself as he knew he will just be wasting time. He would've said more but now was not the time to tell them of such things right now, even when she had noticed the collar on his neck. Luckily his fur was big enough to cover it so he let his black coat fall down to cover it before nodding: "Sure, if it doesn't interrupt your daily routine. I'll just watch." He then just yawns and continues his guard duty. "I'll meet you tonight then for hunting." He then stares at the space ahead to watch anything that was suspicious to him or what not.
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬Animal Cop▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Kiyiya Sakura
Writer's Block

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:04 am
User Image

Pepper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pepper left him there, seeing as he seemed to be settled in that spot, and went to inform her pack of what was going on now. She looked back over at the large black frame, sitting there at attention. She had to admit, he was pretty good looking... for a pet. She shook it off and went back to her duties.

As the sun set and the moon rose, Pepper gathered the hunters. She made sure Quicksilver was watching the pups and went to get Blake. "Are you ready for the hunt?" she asked him, stretching herself and limbering up for a brisk run through the forest. "There have been some buck sightings, so we are going to the Great Meadow to hunt tonight."

Player Advisor

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:09 pm
User Image

With the moonlight now shining onto the dark forest, Blake still continued to watch what was in front of him. It wasn't like he wanted to protect them, but he wanted an excuse to think things through without being interrupted. His thoughts ran like a movie going from beginning to end. He remembers the times he spent with the kids when a big tree was in the middle of the room. It seemed like a joyous day hence everybody was smiling at that time. He also remembers the colorful leafs that get piled up into a bundle that he would jump on to spite himself. Hell, he remembers the good old days being a cop and...doing good things. "I'll never get to do those stuff anymore........it's all gone." He laid there with his head now against his paws, more saddened than ever.

An hour later was when the 'Alpha' shows up, asking if he was ready for the hunt. Blake cringed at that moment but knew this was to survive now and there is no time for questions. He stood up slowly and let his fur stand up a bit before he slowly nodded. "Great Meadows? What is that, a park?" He then eyed the group that was now behind the Alpha, and Blake recognized the look they are giving him; it was the same as the German Shepherds when he first joined the K-9 unit. Imma have to show my stuff here should I? But it's not technical stuff...it's stuff they did all their lives...this will not be simple. He then just sighs and mumbles: "Lead the way then."

Kiyiya Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:52 pm
User Image

Pepper

Pepper lead the way into the forest, her pack in formation behind her. "The Great Meadow is where the biggest concentration of deer go to graze and socialize. They only go there for special occasions, and we have to take this opportunity as it arises. A whole deer can feed the entire pack for two days." She explained to Blake as the traveled.

When they were about half a mile from the meadow, she gave her pack the signal to split off and get into position. They dispersed. She explained, "Deer are much faster than us, and so we have to be smarter than them. What we do is send one wolf to act as the startler, running at the deer and causing panic, making them less organized and easier to pick off. The rest of the pack run into the confusion and concur on a target, surrounding it while the flank runner, the one coming directly from behind, goes for the toppling. When the deer is down, one of the others goes for it's neck to end it's pain. Before we eat it though, we always pray for it's spirit to rise and be free, and thank it for giving it;s life to keep ours." She came to her position, the flank. "You may run along with us, but just watch this time, or go for a doe if you think you can, but this is to teach you, not for you to prove yourself. You are not part of the pack, and if you want to be, you will have to prove yourself, but later."

Player Advisor

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:03 pm
User Image

Blake obviously looked confused, his brain went in circles as she was explaining this whole 'ordeal'...and he thought learning the police commands were worse but so far they are better off. He then just lets them go as this was already too much to handle in one day. He knew this was probably not the day to do such things because of the 'newcomer' like himself are usually looked down upon, and not to mention he could hear snickers from some of the wolves that were toward him.

That snicker......really pisses him off.

But he ignores it and just goes off to a safe distance to get away from everyone. He wasn't too far though, he can still be seen from them and he can see them. Blake then just sat down and watched the show. He could see the 'startler' springing out of the bushes, letting out a very menacing bark which made the brown creatures scamper for their lives. He then could see which one was the weakest link and hence where some of the wolves went after. He then knew he was going to see the 'kill' until he suddenly felt a tail whip on his back. He immediately looked up to spring up to his legs and growl: "Should've known!"

"Calm down boy, I come at peace." A white-coat German Shepherd peered out of the darkness, looking at Blake with brown eyes. "So you found shelter in a wolfpack?"

"Not like I had a choice." The sudden squealing of the deer rang through his sensitive ears which made him twitch. The white dog shakes his head: "I guess that would be the easiest way of protection is to blend in with surroundings." He then eyes the pack that surrounded the now-dead deer. "I knew you weren't far my boy, the whole unit has been talking about what happened last night. Even though human reactions to this is predictable, most of us are concerned." "I should be concerned about how you got out of the house."

"ooooh, the cages aren't that secure. Besides, I know much to protect myself. 6 years of work wises your game a bit. By the way whenever you can get out of the pack's eyes for a good minute I was able to get a chicken on my way here." Blake then took the time to take a sniff at his 'buddy', Hideo to see he had covered himself up with grass and herbs to blend in with the forest....but his collar will say differently. "I must go now, I will talk to you soon." With that, Hideo took off leaving Blake alone...to think things through.

Kiyiya Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:57 pm
User Image

Pepper

Pepper was happy how the hunt turned out. She was about to take the first bite when an unfamiliar scent came to her nose and she looked up, as dd the rest of the pack. Another intruder. She sighed, exasperated, and trotted over to Blake as the stranger trotted off. She turned to the black pet. "Are there any other pets I should be worrying about coming into my territory wantonly?" She asked him, doing her best to keep the annoyance out of her voice.

Player Advisor

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:35 pm
User Image

Blake snickers and yells out:Yo buddy! You got caught!" "Kind of figured!" Hideo's voice echoed in the dark forest as his presence was long gone. Blake snickers again, finally feeling lighter for the first time but his seriousness came up. "If your worried he will rape the female wolves then no, he is the most honest and trustworthy man I know. He'll help you get a pet off your back." With that pet, he meant himself. One of the wolves, obviously a little scruffy growled: "Now he is bringing strangers we don't know!? He'll be the end of us, I swear." "Oh shut your dang mouth, one dog won't hurt you. If he is a pet, it should be easy for you to finish no?" Blake retorted toward the one wolf, defending Hideo's honor and dignity. "Yeah and the next thing we know there will be humans here and we'll have a party of a frickin' lifetime won't we?" Blake growled at that statement which did not mean any good. His growl was deep enough to vibrate the ground. "Oh shut up and eat the damn food you caught swine and leave the ******** stereotypes to yourself."

"Oh? And what are you going to do about it?" Blake kept on growling but he stayed at his position. "Thought so." The wolf snickers and walks back to the deer while Blake went his way to go back to the pack alone, he was not going to deal with this bullshit.

Kiyiya Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:13 pm
User Image

Pepper

Pepper snarled, getting everyone in her pack to be quiet. "Enough! All of you! Take the kill back to the common. No more harassment." She watched the pack, making sure that was the end of it, then turned and trotted after Blake. "You." She said firmly, "As much as you mind your tongue to me, mind it with the rest of the pack. As you are not a member, you do not speak to them so casually or with such disrespect. You must remember you are not a guest, you are an intruder." She tried to think of a way to help him relate. "How would you treat an unknown intruder, that could be potentially dangerous, in you old home, slinking around your loved ones and family? Around your... human." She refrained from showing the disgust she felt at muttering the word.

Player Advisor

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:30 pm
User Image

"Then kill me right here and now if I am an intruder." He said in the last second, not really thinking about what he had said. Once he realized it, he shakes his head and mumbled an apology: "Look...it wasn't like I decided to stay here...I have no choice." He then just shakes his head: "I have more than one human you know. It consists of a male, female, and two cubs: a younger male and a older female. Their like us only....they walk on two feet and they have weird defenses." He mutters, kind of remembering the one silver barrel that his owner carries around when on the job. "Look, I will probably do the same thing a'right? I just need some space." He then starts walking away, His black coat blending in with the new darkness that covered the forest. This wasn't what he frickin' wanted anyways, and the fact he lost his home is no ********' game for him either.....

"Don't f-ing defend me....but what the hell? They don't even know me...nor do they f-ing care at this point." He whispered to himself, looking back to the area where the wolves are as he then turns his trot to a up-front run.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With no intention of involvement, Blake did not eat the dinner they have caught. It was the way of being proper he guessed since he took no part in getting the meal. He just sat on the top rocks alone, watching the other wolves eating the deer and chat amongst themselves. He really hated the isolation at this point...he was so used to being with someone and doing something with his family and friends [police dogs]....it kind of made him homesick now. He didn't pay much attention to them, including Pepper the 'Queen' he dubbed her as...no matter what anybody else said anyways....immature? He thought it might be so. "Cannot wait until I am proven innocent." He mumbled, already feeling the hunger well up in his throat so he walks off to go find a river........

It took him 10 minutes before he found a river.....full of fish. He licks his lips as he then goes to find some of the berries from the bushes nearby and then toss them with his muzzle to get them on the water. He waited.....and waited....and waited....until a sudden movement came to the water. In a deft movement, Blake's jaws chomped onto a fish big enough for himself, caring it out of the water and killing it with ease. "Now.....what was the whole 'praying' thing she wanted me to do?" His voice muffled as he looks up to the moon: Well...uhhh...thanks for the fish and all...but do you mind getting me back home or whatever? He thought as he takes a walk back to the wolf camp; back to the highrocks to eat his fish in peace.

Kiyiya Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:39 pm
((I really have no idea what to write.))  

Player Advisor

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:42 pm
((We can do a timeskip, a week later or something close to that...))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff