Submit

kushiixu

Wheezing Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:22 pm

User Image

Hello All~
I am octogawdessOuO
&
I'm here to search for some RP partners!

o n e :I can roleplay in both Yaoi and Yuri RPs.
t w o :My Yaoi characters are mostly seme. I'm not very well at being a uke or even a seke because in all honesty I like being the dominant one. That can differ in a Yuri RP though. I prefer to be Seke for them.
t h r e e : I understand writes blocks, but I would like some one who is semi literate. A paragraph at the least, please? emotion_bigheart
f o u r :If you aren't able to do and RP with me anymore please tell me in advance so I won't be waiting for you.
f i v e :Be on as much as you can? I understand you might be gone for awhile and if you are tell me. At least be able to post once for the RP that we're in.
s i x : Six, because I can. Anything inappropriate will be time skipped.
s e v e n :PM me if you would like to roleplay with me and make sure to tell me which character you want.
e i g h t :DON'T QUOTE HERE!
n i n e :Once a character is taken they are no longer available for being an option.
t e n :If you dont see a character you like I may be able to make one out of requests.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:55 pm

Name: Jun-Ji Gou
Nickname: Junji
Race: Human
Personality: Gou s usually quiet and a bit distant. Though that doesn't mean the guy doesn't have feelings. He gets happy when being around a tub of water and gets excited about it as well. He usually disagrees on doing things but if motivated he would
Looks like: Hair is naturally grey, is slightly tan but still has a peach skin color, stands 5'7' tall.
Bio: Gou grew up in a middle class family. He had made average grades and even a few average friends. But what he loved doing the most was swimming. He wanted nothing more than to be in the water and would try to swim if he saw any big body of water anywhere. By the time he graduated highschool, Gou was given a scholarship to go to swimming academy. He had one best friend who has shared his love for swimming with. _____ has always been his friend since elementary school and were even on the swimming club team together. They were best friends until Gou had to move aboard for swimming school. Three years passed and ____ was accepted into an average college. It was a new semester and hopefully it would be better than last. What he didn't expect was to see Gou attending along with him!
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme
Pic: User Image

kushiixu

Wheezing Fatcat

kushiixu

Wheezing Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:07 pm

Name: Aiden Tyler
Nickname: -none-
Personality: Aiden is laid back kind of person. He likes to go with the flow and sometimes act a bit cheeky. None the less he has an easy to talk to personality and if needed is actually a good listener despite his looks. Though he can get a bit rowdy and troublesome to handle if he gets too excited and carried away.
Looks like: Has long red hair that looks choppy, stands 6'0' tall.
Bio: Aiden is an only child who lived with his mother. His mother owned a small bar and sometimes would work there. Aiden wasn't much of a smart kid and usually spent his time lounging around. Years passed and his mother passed away allowing him to take over the bar. It was a bit boring but he loved it nonetheless. One day he saw a guy _____ walk into his bar and for some reason Aiden's heart fluttered and his cheeks turned red. Was it love at first sight? Who knows. _____ would always come in on Thursdays and Saturdays. Aiden was always happy to see him come. One Saturday though, _____ was running late. It was unsual but Aiden had a feeling something happpened and went to search for him. He found him in an alley being terrorized by a couple of men and rescued him from trouble. He got beat up hear and there but managed to scare the others off. And so where does it go from there?
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:16 pm

Name: Magni Roux
Nickname: Maggi
Personality: Quiet, Shy, Distant at first, Loyal
Looks like: Dark Violet Hair, Deep Violet Eyes, and stands 5'4' tall.
Bio: Magni was raised by her father who worked all day and a step mother who hated her. Magni did all the chores in the house and was loyal to her father. Even though her step mother didn't like her she did everything to please her. One day while her father was away Magni had left one dish unwashed and was punished by her step mother. The step mother threw a plate at Magni causing her right eye to go blind. She was then thrown out of the house and was never allowed back again. She tried to contact her father but it was useless. She now had no one and wandered into the streets. One fateful night, snow was heavily falling. What would happen to Magni now?
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke

Plot:

kushiixu

Wheezing Fatcat

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items