Tekken revolution opinions?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pikria

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:56 pm
For those of you who played or seen the game what's your opinions on it? The moves, ranking, the intro, the theme song, the graphics, the play coins an tickets, the online play, the gift points, characters, customizable abilities, trophies, ect. So what do you think?
For me... Well first off the eyes of girl characters seem to look more girly an cute. ^.^ Though anyone else notice the outline of the characters while you're playing? Kinda like how it is in streetfighter? The moves well they're okay they help counter attacks, get criticals an make the characters or players look faster an cool. It's actually interesting how those fast looking moves go through other moves with the right timing. Also the game didn't give too much of a intro or rolling demo. (I like watching those lolz) The play coins an tickets well it's like being at a arcade once you run out you cant play till you have more. An honestly I think it's a bit cool how they did that though it doesn't change that I don't like having to wait 30 min or so for another fight or arcade play. TT-TT I do like the ranking a bit. The rank is for all your characters no metter which its the same rank. However that does mean you wont see how much a person leveled up one person. Online play is still fun ^.^ though it is interesting how people grab while others are in mid-air lolz. It was quite the shock. XD An it's cool how you can catch yourself after being hit and sent flying. I like that its cool. >.< Then the characters well it'd be nice if they didnt make you have to earn them cause not everyone knows the characters given. An it takes time to earn them So yea... Then upgrading is cool unless your an beginner vs upgraded pro then sad lol Trophies are nice an easy but I wish they had a platinum. Finally the theme song. It's fine but the more I hear the more I cant get it out of my head XD lolz. So yea thats some of my opinions on the game. (i have more but its too much already lol) So what do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:19 pm
Tekken rev... bothers me.

It had the potential to be fun, it had the potential to be a really good F2P, but damn... they messed up.

I love Tekken man i really do, and I like how they tried to do what they did. But it fell short, REALLY short.

The move-set stays true to the characters and it looks pretty. But... thats all I can really say for it. At times the controls fell a little clunky making it hard to pull off combos.

It bothers me you have a selection of like what... 6 characters? And it takes forever to unlock others because of the god awful ticket system. I get that its meant to be F2P so they gotta try earning money some how, but when I can't even play standard arcade mode without a limit? Thats messed up. Its annoying I can only have a few fights before being forced to stop.

And then, even when I can fight the matchmaking is so bad that I get paired up with someone who is like 15 leagues higher than me with superior characters and buffed up stats making the fight completely redundant.

So yeah, if your a die hard fan, might be worth looking into otherwise give it a miss as even free its not worth the time.  

English_Biscuit
Crew

Shadowy Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

iEatSeaSaltIceCream

Omnipresent Fatcat

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:29 am
English_Biscuit
The move-set stays true to the characters and it looks pretty. But... thats all I can really say for it. At times the controls fell a little clunky making it hard to pull off combos.

This, though I'm pretty sure it's hard to do that in any of the Tekken games.

The game is fun I guess. It's a great way to get a few easy trophies and that's it. It didn't offer anything else for me. Haven't tried online because I hate that kind of thing.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:16 pm
I like the minor graphic enhancements. Ultimately though i think it's really just good tool for players to be introduced to tekken who are wear of dropping big bucks on a foreign fighting game  

TheOnlyAdventChild
Crew

Dark legion network (PS3)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces