Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ✩ ANIME
Anyone seen any good animes recently? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheshire14

Agile Capitalist

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:21 pm
Oh and Hanasaku Iroha. Character development and story is really one of the best i've seen so far.

Opinions may be biased.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:47 pm
Jojo's bizarre adventure is really awesome the first season of the new series just finished up not to long ago and there might be more seasons sometime.  

Thernari

Hilarious Flatterer

misguidedghost719

4,100 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:09 pm
Toradora was a good one I watched recently. There is also Inu x Boku ss and Penguindrum.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:42 pm
I'm trying an older anime called The Lost Universe. I followed all the Slayers seasons and supposedly The Lost Universe is made by the same people, but it's an alternative universe/dimension. Not sure how it links or what not, but I thought I would give it a go.  

Seiphira

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Irie Shoichi 51

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:34 pm
I really awesome one I watched is Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Not one of the newer ones, per say, but very good and rather underrated, if I do say so myself.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:37 pm
I recently watched Jormungand. It's action packed without being excessively gory and with a decent plot.
Also, I have to recommend Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru because it's funny and, even though it's more predictible than the manga, it's still fresh and interesting.
I plan on watching Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi , judging by the manga (I'm not sure whether it's a webtoon or not) it should be really incredibly good, bringing some freshness to the Fantasy genre.  

Shadow of the Luna

Friendly Scrooge

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100

awkwardmugiwara

Timid Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:02 am
Dangan Ronpa is really good. It has an original plot, and it's one of the best mysteries I have seen. I love how all the characters have unique and individual personalities, this adds a lot to the show. I also really love how whenever someone is killed, the anime gives you some time to try and figure out who the killer is with all of the evidence that is given. It makes me feel like an active member in trying to figure out the identity of the killer. Then when they go into the "court room" they lay out all the evidence and discuss possible suspects. it's really interactive and it makes me really happy 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:33 am
It depends on what you like and or are looking for , but personally I like as follows:

heart Another ( a thriller/horror type,but really good)
heart Tonari no kaibitsu-kun (love genre, but it was so entertaining it would be good for girls and boys)
heart Durarara! (just well done, and there is something for everyone. It has gangs, love, twisted love, supernatural elements, confusion and Orihara Izaya -need I say more 4laugh )
heart Ao no exorcist ( A lot of people complained about the ending, but the manga wasnt finished yet. Personally I liked it a lot)
heart Sukitte ii na yo (love genre, like tonari no kaibitsu-kun but more mature)
heart Steins gate (this is confusing, really good and makes you think, and I cried like a baby after episode 13 till the end)
heart Sankarea (also love genre, but the zombie element gave it a different twist/feel).
heart Perfect blue (this is very old so some may have seen it, it desturbed me deeply. I was left with a very unsettling feeling- making this a very good horror/thriller anime movie)

Anyway this is just my opinion on my recently watched that I thought were good, hope this helps ! 3nodding  

xxxHell-Reaperxxx

MxMilyxM

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:18 pm
Some animes I have recently watched are:

-The World Only God Knows

pretty classic, light hearted, funny

-Hakkenden: Eight dogs of the east
Liked the characters, lots of humour

-Brave 10
Kind of reminded me of Bleach, but in a shorter version, very good character drawings

-Hiiro No Kakera
Kind of a girly anime, I liked the main character Tamaki, cute surprise love ending ha  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:35 pm
Mega savior123
3nodding I would love to know whats good out there right now.
So far i`m currently watch attack on titan which is reallyyyyyyyyyyyy good its so hard to predict what will happen next!!

Right now new anime I know of are

Brothers conflict

Karneval

Working aka waganaria

Say I love you

Free

My little monster  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

sloth_child

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:10 am
samurai champloo and poyopoyo all the way  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:30 pm
Yoooo! WAS SUP?! Ok, for a good old time.. I recommended Attack On Titan/ Shingeki no kyojin( Japanese translation of show), Free iwatobi swim club, Meganebu, and last but not lest... Watamote! heart whee heart Real good shows right there! Well thats bout it! Well.. See yall later! Bye! Until next time! 4laugh  

KinoCouch25

Playful Lover

5,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Signature Look 250

sir neji

Original Phantom

9,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:51 am
the world only god knows is a good anime if you like comedy romance  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:51 pm
Darker Than Black heart  

Mister Dust

Mahzuki

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:58 pm
X_Torric_X
What is "good" is subjective. If you tell me that Naruto is the greatest anime ever, I'll tell you to watch Needless and tell me how they stack up then.

Yay! Another Needless fan!(?)
I am enjoying the heck out of Strike the Blood  
✩ ANIME

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas