Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charity/Donating/Vending Guild (FREE GOLD) LOL

Back to Guilds

A Guild for a charity donating/donations vending and tips how to make easy gold. 

Tags: Money, Gold, Charity, Donation, Free 

Reply Charity/Donating/Vending Guild
Tobi Needs help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll-TOBI-KON-ll

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:56 pm
Hi all ....I hate asking for donations or help ..but i was hacked and lost everything and well am tired of trying to get my gold back and my old avi ....i'm questing ringmaster and any help would just be awesome ..thanks everybody  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:53 pm
ll-LORD-TOBI-ll
Hi all ....I hate asking for donations or help ..but i was hacked and lost everything and well am tired of trying to get my gold back and my old avi ....i'm questing ringmaster and any help would just be awesome ..thanks everybody
will complete your quest for 10k  

happyy_bunnyy

ll-TOBI-KON-ll

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:25 pm
happyy_bunnyy
ll-LORD-TOBI-ll
will complete your quest for 10k

wait you'll complete my quest if i give you 10k ?.....or you'll give me 10k XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:55 pm
you give me 10k and it will be complete no worries  

happyy_bunnyy

ll-TOBI-KON-ll

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:01 pm
happyy_bunnyy

wait so if i give you 10k what are you ganna do with it and how will my quest be complete  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:29 am
ll-LORD-TOBI-ll
happyy_bunnyy

wait so if i give you 10k what are you ganna do with it and how will my quest be complete
i will add the gold to the gold amount i have now. of course i have other quest to complete that of course are in the millions area but when i get enough gold from post in guilds i will by everything in your quest usually i put highier prices for this but i need the gold and i like helping people becuase i know how it feels to have a quest and no one try to help you. but i am using my phone which doesnt support java so when i get on computer i send gold donations to those who want donations and if i have the items the person need i send them to that person but at the moment i am surprised my trade is letting me send gold because it isnt working properly thats why i am waiting till i can get to a computer to do items for people. i am trying to find a mod to help me with my trade problem and cant find one.  

happyy_bunnyy

ll-TOBI-KON-ll

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:24 pm
happyy_bunnyy
ll-LORD-TOBI-ll
happyy_bunnyy

i will add the gold to the gold amount i have now. of course i have other quest to complete that of course are in the millions area but when i get enough gold from post in guilds i will by everything in your quest usually i put highier prices for this but i need the gold and i like helping people becuase i know how it feels to have a quest and no one try to help you. but i am using my phone which doesnt support java so when i get on computer i send gold donations to those who want donations and if i have the items the person need i send them to that person but at the moment i am surprised my trade is letting me send gold because it isnt working properly thats why i am waiting till i can get to a computer to do items for people. i am trying to find a mod to help me with my trade problem and cant find one.

i hope you are legit  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:35 pm
happyy_bunnyy
ll-LORD-TOBI-ll
happyy_bunnyy

hows it coming along  

ll-TOBI-KON-ll

happyy_bunnyy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:33 am
ll-TOBI-KON-ll
it will be going great here soon i am getting gold a little bit faster sorry i havent been on for a couple of days lol i am doing the best i can believe me if you have any concerns please p.m me and i will get to you.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:28 am
happyy_bunnyy
ll-TOBI-KON-ll
it will be going great here soon i am getting gold a little bit faster sorry i havent been on for a couple of days lol i am doing the best i can believe me if you have any concerns please p.m me and i will get to you.

how the hell are you trying to complete everyone's quest?  

x-Kitty Cookie-x

Fashionable Hellraiser

18,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

happyy_bunnyy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:34 am
x-Kitty Cookie-x
happyy_bunnyy
ll-TOBI-KON-ll

lol easy i get gold get the items and give it to them it take a while but they get it i am completeing 7 other peoples wait 8 people quest i added another one to the list and its price along with yours some i do for free when i have the gold and i have quest threads i put them on and donation threads that help me along  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:36 am
happyy_bunnyy
x-Kitty Cookie-x
happyy_bunnyy
ll-TOBI-KON-ll

lol easy i get gold get the items and give it to them it take a while but they get it i am completeing 7 other peoples wait 8 people quest i added another one to the list and its price along with yours some i do for free when i have the gold and i have quest threads i put them on and donation threads that help me along

Ah, I see.  

x-Kitty Cookie-x

Fashionable Hellraiser

18,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Charity/Donating/Vending Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers