Submit

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:24 pm
Lovey looked over at Henrietta, fully at ease with her intentions and stepped back, setting both her paws on the ground and giving the human girl a happy tip of her head and wave of her tail. She knew this girl; her baby would be fine.

Dove shook her head slowly, stroking the ears of the one in her arms as it peeped over her wrist to look at the others. "I haven't named them yet, actually... I've been thinking about naming this one Diana though..." she admitted, looking down at it. "Maybe you could help name the other one...?" she ventured, her idea growing in her mind as she watched them. If the two hit it off well enough...

Lovey shook her head at the confused little one, then laughed. she explained. She couldn't, however, deny that it was, indeed, a strange pokemon.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:05 am
The girl reached to gently stroke the fluffy baby's head.
She was rewarded by the baby, first, letting out a yelp of surprise, then spinning and then deciding that actually, this felt nice, and rolling over.

The baby had been giving a Gummy a suspicious look, while her mother explained who he was. At the revelation that he was Henrietta's pokémon, who she'd become aware was the girl petting her, she decided that he couldn't be an enemy if he belonged to one of their friends.

"Hum... She's Fluffy... I dun think Fluffy suits her though!" Henrietta commented happily and then furrowed her brow, trying to think up some more names.
"Fluff-head... Fluff-tail... Fluffypants..." None of them seemed quite right.
"Man... It's hard to name this little buster..."
The baby yipped and Henrietta blinked, then grinned.
"Fluff... ster?"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:52 pm
Lovey smiled at her daughter's acquiescence, then looked up at Dove, silently asking for the other to be put down with her.

Grinning, Dove knelt, then laid the other kit on the ground next to her mother, where it blinked blearily and snuggled against the older eevee's side for warmth.

The names Henrietta came up with were amusing, and the older girl laughed. "It's fitting, that's for sure," she complimented, watching closely as the baby gave in to Henrietta's affection.

After a look at Lovey and the other little pokemon, she tipped her gaze back to the younger trainer. "I think she likes you..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:56 am
"Fluffster!" Henrietta repeated, looking to Dove and grinning as she was told the little one seemed to like her.

"Aw! She's awesome! They both are! As awesome as Lovey!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:11 pm
Lovey continued to watch Dove, slightly unsure of the girl's intentions, but piecing it together nonetheless. When Henrietta complimented her, she waved her tail, giving the girl a quiet, but pleased, tip of her head and ears.

Dove watched for a few minutes, also smiling at Henrietta's comment. "You know... I've heard they're really useful for pokemon trainers, and they make excellent companions. Fluffster is young, but my hope is that she'll be strong one day, and I'm already sure she'll be just as loyal as Lovey..." she hinted, reaching over to pet the older eevee. "Do you think you could take care of her, Henrietta?"

At the question, and the implied offer, Lovey looked up to her trainer, then to the little kit in question as the woman stroked her ears. Would she have to part with another...?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:31 pm
"Oh man! Really? I totally could! I'd train to be super awesome!" Henrietta's eyes widened. "I mean, I totally get she's young now, but when she's old enough, I could totally take care of her if Lovey wants me to, too!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:03 pm
"She is young, and you'll have to be very careful with her..." Dove agreed, "but she'll grow up, and I definitely think you can handle it." The younger girl was very good with the pokemon companions she already had, and she seemed to always be 'around'.

Lovey whined softly, her ears falling back a little as Dove reached over to pet her reassuringly. "You'll have to come by and see us often so they can see each other, though," she added, smiling gently at the little pup. Lovey, as if she agreed full heartedly, then stood and walked over to henrietta, looking her over for a looooong moment, before she nudged her hand with her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:50 pm
"Oh thank you! Totally! I'll make sure she grows up really strong and then I'll train her awesomely! We'll totally need to come and see you and Lovey, 'cuz we gotta show you both how awesome she is and how much more awesome she gets!"

Henrietta smiled, beamed, at Lovey, as she nudged her hand, and reached to gently pet the Eevee.
"I promise I'll totally take the best care of her ever!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:40 pm
Dove laughed a little at the girl's enthusiasm, glad for her decision. Though she would be sad to part with the little eevee herself, she was sure it could go to no better trainer. "I know she'll be in good hands."

Lovey arched into the girl's hand, affectionately rubbing against her fingers before offering a soft bark up at her, then moving toward her kit, surrounding it as if wrapping it in a hug and licking the top of its head.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:14 am
"Oh man, I'll absolutely prove it! We'll be awesome!" Henrietta grinned, watching Lovey move, and then go back to the baby.

The girl then leaned forward to address the tiny Eevee.
"Welcome to the team, Fluffster!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:40 am
Dove smiled, then reached over to pet the little blue one as she watched for Fluffster's reaction to the girl.

Lovey, finished showering her affection on the eevee, nudged her gently with her nose, urging her toward Henrietta. Hen was a good girl... her daughter would be okay, just as her own girl had said.

"Do you have a ball for her, Hen? I picked some up the other day, at the Con if you need one..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:53 pm
"Uh... Oh! Yeah! I totally got one, thanks!" Henrietta grinned, then rummaged in her bag for a moment; she produced a somewhat familiar ball- the Luxury Ball that Dove had given her quite some time ago.
"I wanna use this one!"

Fluffster blinked as she was pushed forward, attempted to chase her own tail, and then yipped happily at whatever this new thing the girl was holding was.

Gummy snored.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:15 pm
Dove waited patiently after a nod to see what Henrietta would pull from her bag, smiling as she brought forth a luxury ball. "Oh, that'll be a good one! I'm sure she'll be comfortable. Definitely putting it to good use."

Lovey stepped forward again, looking up at the ball the girl had chosen, then gave a nod of approval. Her children deserved nothing but the best, and though she wasn't often in her own Luxury ball, she knew well enough that they were quite comfortable...It would do.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:51 am
"Yeah! I didn't manage to use it yet and I'm totally glad I didn't now! It's an awesome ball for Fluffster! Cuz that's the same type you use for Lovey right? Now they match!" Henrietta grinned, and offered the ball down toward Fluffster.

Fluffster was perplexed. All right. She understood that this girl was going to be her trainer, like Dove was for her mother but how did these work? Her mother had one, but Fluffster wasn't entirely sure what you did to get in and out of them.
Tentatively, she leaned forward and decided to give the Luxury Ball a good sniff.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out